Four cash cows and counting - The Joly Money Pit - part 156

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Re: Four cash cows and counting - The Joly Money Pit - part

Post by Aurinko »

Emilia looks totally normal to me. Stop bodyshaming a six (?) year old girl.

Inkling95
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Inkling95 »

Aurinko wrote:Emilia looks totally normal to me. Stop bodyshaming a six (?) year old girl.
No one called Emilia fat. She’s showing signs of the bad diet by her rotten teeth etc.

amandla
Debater
Debater

Post by amandla »

I left this forum when it became too full of SJ defenders. If you care about protecting them then start a rave thread. Funny that there's never been much interest in doing that.

As for being 'cruel' to Anna, she deserves it. She and her husband have been unforgivably cruel to all their children, humiliating them and holding them up for ridicule, using Emilia in particular to bait the paedophiles that he knows watch their channel, filming them naked in the bath, coercing them to perform by bribing them with sweets and chocoloate or the threat of cold showers if they dare argue.

She's a vicious cruel bully. One day her children will be free to tell the truth.

amandla
Debater
Debater

Post by amandla »

loblolly wrote:I think she pulls those faces because:
A) she can see herself in the camera, and she finds herself more entertaining than whatever she's trying to film.
B) she has nothing intelligent to say, ever, so she resorts to the most elementary thing a person could do.
C) both A and B
Lol, so true! I think the faces are her way of trying to prove she has some sort of exciting personality but she just looks like a demented fool.

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

Ewwwww! Why do we have to know about it every time she gets her bits waxed?? Why does she think anyone wants to know?? I mean, I know it’s the only time she leaves the house, so it’s quite an occasion, but still... Ewwwwwww!!! :(

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Gusber wrote:Ewwwww! Why do we have to know about it every time she gets her bits waxed?? Why does she think anyone wants to know?? I mean, I know it’s the only time she leaves the house, so it’s quite an occasion, but still... Ewwwwwww!!! :(
Cause it’s the only time she leaves the house and can’t wait to tell ppl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

Inkling95 wrote:
Aurinko wrote:Emilia looks totally normal to me. Stop bodyshaming a six (?) year old girl.
No one called Emilia fat. She’s showing signs of the bad diet by her rotten teeth etc.
Ah, ok. Was misinterpreting the poster before me.

Post by Guest »

I've basically never posted here before and I created this account just for this because I just had to say something, it was festering lol, even though this is Christmas related and it's after Christmas.

First being, literally why in the heck did Emilia, Eduardo and Alessia not get to help decorate the Christmas tree? I know it doesn't confirm that they don't but you don't get to see any shots of them decorating it and the first shot you see is when Anna and Jonathan are decorating it and there's only like two ornaments on the tree then, it's like they're not even allowed to touch the tree. And imho, I don't care if the ornaments are expensive, memories are priceless, pretty glass baubles aren't. Also, where is all the COLOR, I know that theme trees and white lights are in, but what happened to red and gold and blue Christmas ornaments and multicolored lights? They gave trees so much light and sure maybe when they're older do it, but they're young now, they should get to have the priceless memories of gorgeous and colorful Christmas decorations, not a tree that basically blends with the ugly gray wall. They're pretty much robbing their kids of priceless Christmas decorating because Anna's obsessed with being trendy and has no sense of style or honest care for her children having good childhood memories.

Not just that, but the COOKING? Like if they were struggling, or didn't have the money, or Anna or Jonathan was a single parent, I could get it but having completely frozen meals just heated up when they both stay at home and really don't do that much in the grand scheme of real working? Like the heck, and you can't even argue that that stuff takes long to make homemade, or even just instant instead of frozen. Frozen stuffing for one is like terrible and homemade stuffing isn't even that long of a process, neither is instant, and just like it's SO obvious to me that neither of them know how to actually cook food and heat up frozen stuff because it's "easy" because it'd be too shocking for Anna, and not a personal chef in her place, to make a homemade christmas dinner. And I don't think one of the kids messed with the stove knobs like at all, and I don't think a kid who was particularly fascinated with a knob on a stove would turn it up just 20 degrees more. Plus it was literally Christmas, what kid is going to be more excited or interested in a stove then Christmas presents besides maybe Alessia and I pray to god they kept her away from a turned on oven. I think Anna probably put it on too high because she didn't pay attention to the instructions and doesn't know how to cook and she blamed it on one of the kids so she'd actually look like maybe she had some sort of semblance on how to you know, actually cook which any 31 year old person should know how to by now.

It's just a shame, none of these kids are gonna have good childhood memories. And what's with the fact ninety percent of their toys are like 10 USD things from Walmart? Like I'd imagine if you made as much money as they probably did, you might want to buy your kids toys that are actually going to last? Those LOL dolls that Emilia got for one are gonna end up broken or lost within a week.

loblolly
Informer
Informer

Post by loblolly »

Gusber wrote:Ewwwww! Why do we have to know about it every time she gets her bits waxed?? Why does she think anyone wants to know?? I mean, I know it’s the only time she leaves the house, so it’s quite an occasion, but still... Ewwwwwww!!! :(
Because nobody would know how fancy she is. She can't show us the proof. She HAS TO tell us, otherwise why bother.
Similar to when her management office sent them a box of Italian foods for Christmas, but she just had to add that she normally makes her pasta from scratch, but they "sent such nice things", she had to use them. Bitch eats pasta everyday, and films it, yet I don't think I've ever seen her make it from scratch. I do skip past a lot of their content, though, maybe I just skip over that part :rofl:
It's strange to me when people don't leave the house for a week. I'm not knocking her for that, it's whatever, really. I'd just have to be sick, or exhausted to stay home for an entire day, much less a week. She blames it on working from home, but she'd have much better content if she LEFT THE HOUSE. Not everything has to be an elaborate trip. Take the kids to the zoo, or a museum. Surely they have plenty of options within driving distance. It's enrichment for the kids, and content for them. How are they content with just filming their daily chores? E2 is playing with sticks for Christs sake.

ZenChick202
Learner
Learner

Post by ZenChick202 »

loblolly wrote:
Because nobody would know how fancy she is. She can't show us the proof. She HAS TO tell us, otherwise why bother.
Similar to when her management office sent them a box of Italian foods for Christmas, but she just had to add that she normally makes her pasta from scratch, but they "sent such nice things", she had to use them. Bitch eats pasta everyday, and films it, yet I don't think I've ever seen her make it from scratch. I do skip past a lot of their content, though, maybe I just skip over that part :rofl:
It's strange to me when people don't leave the house for a week. I'm not knocking her for that, it's whatever, really. I'd just have to be sick, or exhausted to stay home for an entire day, much less a week. She blames it on working from home, but she'd have much better content if she LEFT THE HOUSE. Not everything has to be an elaborate trip. Take the kids to the zoo, or a museum. Surely they have plenty of options within driving distance. It's enrichment for the kids, and content for them. How are they content with just filming their daily chores? E2 is playing with sticks for Christs sake.
:rofl: trust me she has never made pasta from scratch!

lurkerxx
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkerxx »

Emilia is leaving for a disco party and of course it's J who is taking her. I can't with this woman. She's unbelievably stupid. She doesn't do anything - ANYTHING - NADA - NOTHING - with those kids. It's almost painful to watch her interact with her children. She hasn't got any maternal instinct, she is so AWKWARD when she's talking or spending time with them, her own children. Especially, of course, the older ones. She doesn't know what to talk/to do/to say when she's with Emilia or Eduardo. When they're babies OH, WAIT, I BREASTFEED THEM, OKAY???? That surely, alone, makes her an amazing mother, in her little head. She's insufferable and utterly ridiculous.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

loblolly wrote:
I work from home and I make sure I get out once or twice a day to take a walk or run errands. I also make sure to meet friends for coffee regularly, otherwise I would go crazy. The weather is terrible right now, and it gets dark so quickly, but if I didn't go outside I would feel a lot worse. It's great to be a freelancer but you have to make sure to balance your life. Other people have their commutes, workmates, and lunch breaks. Spending time only in your home, by yourself or with your partner or family, is not good in the long run. It actually helps my brain to recharge when I simply leave my workspace for a while. I know Anna has a study and lots of children, but I still think it's not optimal.

jamieschmidt
Informer
Informer

Post by jamieschmidt »

She loves picking on poor Alessia. If your baby doesn't like taking pictures, why force her to??Image

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

What was with j asking Amelia if she wanted to try breastmilk the other video? Like there was no content but Anna changing Andrea or folding shit and j talking about trying breastmilk. I found it disturbing.

Hellotheremydear
Learner
Learner

Post by Hellotheremydear »

They take the kids out for a walk in the forests once every other month and make a huge song and dance about it. I get that it’s tricky to get four young children out of the house, but seeing as they both work from home, they really should do more family things. They live in a rural area, so doing their occasional walk every weekend would be so healthy for all of them, be great vlog content, and really get them quality family time & memories. Plus it would be a good idea to actually walk the dogs - I don’t understand how a family with 6 dogs can walk so infrequently :rofl: Their new property has so much land - I hope Jonathan makes the most of it when the weather it warmer with the kids.
“If at first you don’t succeed, laugh until you do” ~ Emilia Clarke

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

jassie_gal_au wrote:Lol! :rofl: you guys have summed it up so well. I cna only hope when Anna reads these comments instead of going ‘haters’ she goes into a bit of a wake up call and reads the paper and starts understanding she’s lucked out and has everything on a silver platter.
Making a video of yourself putting make up
On is not work Anna. You’re actually delusional

I don’t think the gravy train will last that long. All this you tube consumerism and fandom is creating massive depression issues in society (it has now overtaken obesity as being the number one issue in the USA) so I see a big change coming where people stop latching on to social media.

She got so lucky not only that Jonathan did wel to brand them and make videos but also that he puts up with her shit. I say this daily but one day he will wake up and walk out.
Wow - depression from social media is now overtaking obesity as a health problem? I didn't know it was that bad.

I hope for the children's sake, that they have some other way of earning a living.

ZenChick202
Learner
Learner

Post by ZenChick202 »

Hellotheremydear wrote:They take the kids out for a walk in the forests once every other month and make a huge song and dance about it. I get that it’s tricky to get four young children out of the house, but seeing as they both work from home, they really should do more family things. They live in a rural area, so doing their occasional walk every weekend would be so healthy for all of them, be great vlog content, and really get them quality family time & memories. Plus it would be a good idea to actually walk the dogs - I don’t understand how a family with 6 dogs can walk so infrequently :rofl: Their new property has so much land - I hope Jonathan makes the most of it when the weather it warmer with the kids.
they have dog walkers. :tu:

Post by Guest »

She leaves Andrea with the kids in the playroom!? One word: Disaster.

Sophie1
Informer
Informer

Post by Sophie1 »

Haven’t watched for ages as i’ve been busy with my family. I’ve been reading here though and get the general gist.

Anna’a Monologue about us all being the same and how she’s not lucky.... next video, he4 working out in front of her mansion.... ironically that’s the furthest she’s travelled for months :rofl:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I think Andrea looks like the love child of Matt Lucas and the late Verne Troyer ! :D
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Anna Saccone”