Four cash cows and counting - The Joly Money Pit - part 156

Re: Four cash cows and counting - The Joly Money Pit - part

Post by Guest »

Yeah I think I either googled the tv or clicked the link in the video cause I was sure nobody could afford that shit lol

disneys
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by disneys »

No video with no explanation from Emilia or Eduardo on Insta stories. Odd.
The above image will be me to Chris Ingham in 5 years time when he realises he's raised spoiled brats.

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

Lol no video today, 4 and a half hours after upload time. Maybe they moved today?

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

bubble07 wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:
Zippy wrote:MF claiming she doesn't do a Thanksgiving turkey ( which I get they don't celebrate it) because why should she make two Christmas dinners? I

Why would they celebrate an American holiday?
Anna was born when her parents were working in the US. She was either 6 or 7 when they moved back.

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Does anyone know if Anna's mum was working while she was married to her dad?

Kate91
Debater
Debater

Post by Kate91 »

That’s the big change J was hyping up for weeks? It’s barely different. Except now it’s worse with random shots of houses and buildings.
The rug he bought just doesn’t look nice at all in that room. The wall color is too bright and the couch is awful. It doesn’t look comfortable at all. He might as well hire a decorator since he’s willing to throw all his money on stuff.
I find it so annoying and strange how he keeps saying that they’re moving in a couple of days. How? They still didn’t pack up their current house and they (especially Anna) don’t seem to have any progress in doing so. The renovations are obviously still not complete. I won’t be surprised if they won’t move until after Christmas.
I always skip over Anna’s parts becAuse she’s so boring. She says the same things over and over again while doing the same thing, breastfeed Andrea, change him, ‘cook’ something. When was the last time she left the house? I genuinely don’t remember her doing anything useful. I can’t wait till Andrea is handed over to J and she’ll try to justify her lazy attitude towards her kids and channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

^ she left the house to get her nails done.
she said “alessia do u like my nails” she’s so vain i feel like that’s all there is to her. if you talk to her she’s stupid.

so gross that she carried on cooking after touching the dog. vom

loblolly
Informer
Informer

Post by loblolly »

"Alessia, did you see Mommy's nails? Alessia, look at my nails. Look, Alessia, my nails. Alessia, Mommy drove to the nail salon. Alessia, can you recognize, and acknowledge, how beautiful my hands look? Alessia, just notice how pretty I can be"
I was prepared to make fun of Anna for that part of the vlog, but deleted it. I feel bad for her. I hope she finds something, or someone, who can help her be more comfortable with who she is. I wonder if she watches the vlogs? Maybe if she saw herself doing, and saying, these things...

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

MF says Big Bubba is trying to sit up....and still leaves him with no shoulder straps on in the swing..can anyone truly be as stupid as this bitch?
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

Kate91
Debater
Debater

Post by Kate91 »

She really has no self awareness. It’s shocking to see. How does she not see that she’s useless with the kids? She never ever watches all 4 kids alone. And never will. It’s just really baffling how the minions don’t see it.
I feel for Alessia. The only part of Alessia that Anna’s proud of is her blue eyes and blonde hair. For Alessia’s sake, I’m glad she didn’t turn out with red hair. Anna would legitimately ignore her like she does with Emilia seeing as Alessia is the ‘problem child’.
As for Andrea, there’s no connection between them whatsoever. I feel like they had him only because Anna needs 4 kids with the same age difference. To make everything perfect for Anna’s sake. And of course the obvious reason for more views and money. Sad really.

Poppilocks
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Poppilocks »

We finally see the new car!!

Poppilocks
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Poppilocks »

Wow jokester finally reveals his other cae

Talker
Talker

Post by 98872 »

Snowknight wrote:
Rosie Ribbons wrote:Anyone else fed up of looking at Anna breastfeeding or changing nappies! Its like she has to do either one or both in every vlog now! And its pretty obvious that Alessia has been shoved unto Jonathon everytime he leaves the house as she has become a bit of a handful and i'm guessing Anna can't deal with her. I just find it weird that Anna almost never seems to go to the house to check on progress but just depends on Jonathon to take pics or send her texts. She doesnt seem engaged in the new house at all. And whatever we think of Jonathon, I have to say he seems to do 90% of the workload to do with house, kids etc, I actually don't know what Anna is doing during the day, we don't seem to see much of whatever it is!
yeah they don’t film themselves wiping their asses for the blogs so why do they think we want to see them wipe baby ass? It always goes in too long as well. I’m surprised they don’t film the dogs taking a shit everyday.
I wonder if it helps get perv followers......

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

amethyst+star
Stalker
Stalker

Post by amethyst+star »

Haha! Anna is cooking pasta with chicken in her instagram story! I distinctly remember her saying in a past vlog that her Father used to cook this but she is nauseated by chicken and pasta mixed!!!

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

loblolly wrote:"Alessia, did you see Mommy's nails? Alessia, look at my nails. Look, Alessia, my nails. Alessia, Mommy drove to the nail salon. Alessia, can you recognize, and acknowledge, how beautiful my hands look? Alessia, just notice how pretty I can be"
I was prepared to make fun of Anna for that part of the vlog, but deleted it. I feel bad for her. I hope she finds something, or someone, who can help her be more comfortable with who she is. I wonder if she watches the vlogs? Maybe if she saw herself doing, and saying, these things...
Thought it was hilarious! Alessia is like, "can you put my brother's sock back on?" All the while, Anna's shoving her fingers in her face, begging to be noticed. Sad.

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

Kate91 wrote:That’s the big change J was hyping up for weeks? It’s barely different. Except now it’s worse with random shots of houses and buildings.
The rug he bought just doesn’t look nice at all in that room. The wall color is too bright and the couch is awful. It doesn’t look comfortable at all. He might as well hire a decorator since he’s willing to throw all his money on stuff.
I find it so annoying and strange how he keeps saying that they’re moving in a couple of days. How? They still didn’t pack up their current house and they (especially Anna) don’t seem to have any progress in doing so. The renovations are obviously still not complete. I won’t be surprised if they won’t move until after Christmas.
I always skip over Anna’s parts becAuse she’s so boring. She says the same things over and over again while doing the same thing, breastfeed Andrea, change him, ‘cook’ something. When was the last time she left the house? I genuinely don’t remember her doing anything useful. I can’t wait till Andrea is handed over to J and she’ll try to justify her lazy attitude towards her kids and channel.

Yes, random shots of houses and buildings are "exciting"... I feel kinda sorry for him, he has to deal with everything in their life, when would he have time to see what's going on in the vlogging world.

sunshinegirl329
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sunshinegirl329 »

No video again?

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

sunshinegirl329 wrote:No video again?
He's out filming buildings.

gemma14
Debater
Debater

Post by gemma14 »

ghoulish_babe wrote:
Kate91 wrote:That’s the big change J was hyping up for weeks? It’s barely different. Except now it’s worse with random shots of houses and buildings.

Yes, random shots of houses and buildings are "exciting"... I feel kinda sorry for him, he has to deal with everything in their life, when would he have time to see what's going on in the vlogging world.
The opening scenes look a bit familiar... Like I've seen it somewhere before? Maybe like 10 years ago? lol :?

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

Wowsers. I put a couple of comments on MF’s latest video and their minions go bonkers defending her! How can they not see the blinding obvious??!!

Return to “Anna Saccone”