Following <3

lurkerxx
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 4 cash cows and counting - Alessia’s nightmare begins #1

Post by lurkerxx »

I absolutely love children but I'll admit Alessia creeps me out sometimes, too. lol

I was watching Anna's insta stories - it blows my mind that 1) she looks like a maniac obsessed with her morning walks; 2) she puts on LIPSTICK to go on a walk. Seriously, is this woman normal at all? Couldn't she do her makeup AFTER the walk?

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

my favorite thing is when alessia slaps jonathan in the face and he makes it out to be a game.

Offtobuttonmoon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Offtobuttonmoon »

lurkerxx wrote:I absolutely love children but I'll admit Alessia creeps me out sometimes, too. lol

I was watching Anna's insta stories - it blows my mind that 1) she looks like a maniac obsessed with her morning walks; 2) she puts on LIPSTICK to go on a walk. Seriously, is this woman normal at all? Couldn't she do her makeup AFTER the walk?
This is the same woman that styles her hair and puts on a full face of make up to lay in bed!! :roll: :D

jamieschmidt
Informer
Informer

Post by jamieschmidt »

In every single Insta story of Anna pushing the stroller, she shows the handle that has the brand name on it. Is she just showing off or is it part of the brand deal?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

vmars87 wrote:my favorite thing is when alessia slaps jonathan in the face and he makes it out to be a game.
One day soon, it's going to be her fist. Hopefully. :)

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

omg I love jonathan's family, they are happy, loud, boisterous, talk over one and other. They are so lively it brightens up the vlog so much, although the poor kids seem overwhelmed. I couldn't imagine growing up and only seeing family two or three times a year, I saw my grandparents/aunts/uncles/ cousins every weekend! my cousins were some of my best friends! and wow they really only did stay for literally a few hours? that's sad.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

jamieschmidt wrote:In every single Insta story of Anna pushing the stroller, she shows the handle that has the brand name on it. Is she just showing off or is it part of the brand deal?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
The Silver Cross was gifted to them by the company the same as other vloggers, like Louis and Aaryn Williams. Not sure what the obligation is to the company though.

SuckItUpButtercup
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SuckItUpButtercup »

vmars87 wrote:omg I love jonathan's family, they are happy, loud, boisterous, talk over one and other. They are so lively it brightens up the vlog so much, although the poor kids seem overwhelmed. I couldn't imagine growing up and only seeing family two or three times a year, I saw my grandparents/aunts/uncles/ cousins every weekend! my cousins were some of my best friends! and wow they really only did stay for literally a few hours? that's sad.
I agree, the kids looks freaked out.

Mejghan__93
Learner
Learner

Post by Mejghan__93 »

When I watched the last vlog something clicked! Alexia looks like her uncle Jonathan’s brother!

Chronically Boo
Learner
Learner

Post by Chronically Boo »

SuckItUpButtercup wrote:
vmars87 wrote:omg I love jonathan's family, they are happy, loud, boisterous, talk over one and other. They are so lively it brightens up the vlog so much, although the poor kids seem overwhelmed. I couldn't imagine growing up and only seeing family two or three times a year, I saw my grandparents/aunts/uncles/ cousins every weekend! my cousins were some of my best friends! and wow they really only did stay for literally a few hours? that's sad.
I agree, the kids looks freaked out.
I get that they live far away and have their own lives but you would think they would call/facetime enough for at least E1 to recognise them. I only met some of my uncles a few times in my life but I knew the sound of their voice and knew what they vaguely looked like (I blame 90's tech for that tho) enough to run up to them screaming their name and give them a hug when they arrived at our house. To me it looked like none of the kids even knew who they were at all which is just sad

Frenchlurker
Debater
Debater

Post by Frenchlurker »

those kids don't get to see enough family...but i can't get that Jonathan is not really that close to his brother and sisters...

i love the his mum always brings gifts that are so "down to earth" to the kids...crayons, pencils...

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

Let's just call it like it is, Alessia doesn't do anything that seems normal for her age. She is a couple weeks away from being 18 months old but acts nothing like an 18 month old. She doesn't seem as aware as she should, when they read to her, she just doesn't seem interested or curious, her reaction is that of a much younger child like she doesn't understand what a book or story is, she won't point at things in the book. Her touching Andrea's nose and eyes, mouth in such a rough way doesn't seem curious or exploratory to me. She isn't empathetic, she is a brat if she doesn't get her way, screaming, afraid of everything, cries over everything. She hits and pokes and smacks pulls at Andrea' s feet roughly and has a blank look most of the time. Anna ruined her keeping her locked away from the world for a full year, really messed up her development. Plus those two aren't smart enough to understand that Alessia is her own person, she is not a consolation baby because they lost a fetus, she doesn't know that she is their rainbow baby. She needs and deserves to be treated like a regular child and stop being treated like fine china that will break. She should be made to mind and be kind and stop her brat behavior of hitting and smacking. The world isn't going to overlook her behavior if she grows up lacking compassion and empathy and is mean and unkind just because her parents lost a pregnancy, that shouldn't be a price she should pay. Nor should she suffer because of Anna's mental instability, sadly it may be too late. They let her get away with everything, oh you're so cute, yeah until she is an adolescent still behaving this way.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

I agree with above poster, I love when Joans family is in the vlogs, they are so down to earth, full of life and fun...MF's family are just weird and stuffy IMO..I wish the kids would grow up with Joan's big fun family, cousins etc..would probably be the only normal they would know..Oma is so stiff, and IMO both of the sisters are kinda strange
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

1980shairscrunchie
Debater
Debater

Post by 1980shairscrunchie »

Mejghan__93 wrote:When I watched the last vlog something clicked! Alexia looks like her uncle Jonathan’s brother!
She looks like her grandmother to a T!

I see absolutely nothing there for the uncle though.

ItsMarie
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsMarie »

I watched the vlog and it was really fun at first, whole idea was so nice, it seemed that J really didn't know about it, surprise was sentimental rather than materialistic, and I was excited to see his reaction.

And then... his brother comes out first and reveals everything? What the hell? That killed it for me. Of course I know it's not that big of a deal but still, they planned it and kept it a secret and everything... why didn't they all come out at once?

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

My mom doesn't speak English but she likes casually watching the vlogs for the kids (So she doesn't know how annoying Anna & whats-his-face is) - but my mom is now fed up with Alessia refusing to walk & it kills me. Every time she crawls instead of walk she says "esa nina esta floja" which means "that girl is just lazy" & proceeds to judge her parents as if they encourage her to 'be lazy'. haha I find it so funny & thought I'd share
:horny: :halo:

destiny2909
Lurker
Lurker

Post by destiny2909 »

It was nice to see Jonathans family for a change. Although it's very clear that the E's had little to no idea who any of them where.

When they were all in the kitchen, all of J's family are being quite loud and talking over each other. The 2 Es (Emilia especially) looked completely overwhelmed. They're clearly not used to that sort of family dynamic when adults, rather than children, dominate a space.

emiliajune
Learner
Learner

Post by emiliajune »

Kitty18 wrote:Let's just call it like it is, Alessia doesn't do anything that seems normal for her age. She is a couple weeks away from being 18 months old but acts nothing like an 18 month old. She doesn't seem as aware as she should, when they read to her, she just doesn't seem interested or curious, her reaction is that of a much younger child like she doesn't understand what a book or story is, she won't point at things in the book. Her touching Andrea's nose and eyes, mouth in such a rough way doesn't seem curious or exploratory to me. She isn't empathetic, she is a brat if she doesn't get her way, screaming, afraid of everything, cries over everything. She hits and pokes and smacks pulls at Andrea' s feet roughly and has a blank look most of the time. Anna ruined her keeping her locked away from the world for a full year, really messed up her development. Plus those two aren't smart enough to understand that Alessia is her own person, she is not a consolation baby because they lost a fetus, she doesn't know that she is their rainbow baby. She needs and deserves to be treated like a regular child and stop being treated like fine china that will break. She should be made to mind and be kind and stop her brat behavior of hitting and smacking. The world isn't going to overlook her behavior if she grows up lacking compassion and empathy and is mean and unkind just because her parents lost a pregnancy, that shouldn't be a price she should pay. Nor should she suffer because of Anna's mental instability, sadly it may be too late. They let her get away with everything, oh you're so cute, yeah until she is an adolescent still behaving this way.
I absolutely agree! She’s not aware of anything (people, things, feelings...) at all and does not act like an 18 month old child. Andrea will be more advanced than her in no time. Wouldn’t be surprised. For some reason I feel like Alessia will always be that special little princess for Anna who just doesn’t get punished or disciplined because she’s ‘the rainbow baby’ and oh so special. As soon as Andrea is off the boob it’s back to all about Alessia. I can see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emiliajune
Learner
Learner

Post by emiliajune »

Kitty18 wrote:Let's just call it like it is, Alessia doesn't do anything that seems normal for her age. She is a couple weeks away from being 18 months old but acts nothing like an 18 month old. She doesn't seem as aware as she should, when they read to her, she just doesn't seem interested or curious, her reaction is that of a much younger child like she doesn't understand what a book or story is, she won't point at things in the book. Her touching Andrea's nose and eyes, mouth in such a rough way doesn't seem curious or exploratory to me. She isn't empathetic, she is a brat if she doesn't get her way, screaming, afraid of everything, cries over everything. She hits and pokes and smacks pulls at Andrea' s feet roughly and has a blank look most of the time. Anna ruined her keeping her locked away from the world for a full year, really messed up her development. Plus those two aren't smart enough to understand that Alessia is her own person, she is not a consolation baby because they lost a fetus, she doesn't know that she is their rainbow baby. She needs and deserves to be treated like a regular child and stop being treated like fine china that will break. She should be made to mind and be kind and stop her brat behavior of hitting and smacking. The world isn't going to overlook her behavior if she grows up lacking compassion and empathy and is mean and unkind just because her parents lost a pregnancy, that shouldn't be a price she should pay. Nor should she suffer because of Anna's mental instability, sadly it may be too late. They let her get away with everything, oh you're so cute, yeah until she is an adolescent still behaving this way.
I absolutely agree! She’s not aware of anything (people, things, feelings...) at all and does not act like an 18 month old child. Andrea will be more advanced than her in no time. Wouldn’t be surprised. For some reason I feel like Alessia will always be that special little princess for Anna who just doesn’t get punished or disciplined because she’s ‘the rainbow baby’ and oh so special. As soon as Andrea is off the boob it’s back to all about Alessia. I can see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Anna Saccone”