Employees from conception-Baby#4 officially starts work #154

Kitty18
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Employees from conception-Baby#4 officially starts work

Post by Kitty18 »

I don't get the absolute obsession over a name, it is a word! Yeah it will be with someone for life, but the endless discussion and speculation about it escapes me. I just don't care enough to buy a book or discuss it ad nauseam. To me it is like obsessing over the weather, it will be revealed shortly.

amandla
Debater
Debater

Post by amandla »

Persephone_moon wrote:
justyoutubestuff wrote:If it's Andrea, to me that's a girl name.
If it's Andreas, then that's a boy's name in French (and maybe it other languages, but I'm French).
It appears that Andrea is a male name in Italian, that being said, the child is being raised in the UK where it's clearly a female name...good going
Why would Living in the UK preclude them from choosing a traditional Italian name? Dylan is a “boy”name used for girls all the time, and there are heaps more examples out there.

Andrea is the the Italian version of Andrew. The Italian alphabet has 21 letters, no 26, which is why it’s spelled the way it is (no w)
Personally, being Italian, I would prefer Italian names to stay spelled in the Italian way: Giulia instead of Julia, Alessandra/Alessandro instead of Alexandra and Alexander.
There are a multitude of cultures living in the UK (and news flash, pretty much all over the western world), in which parents give their parents traditional names to their culture/ethnicity/religion, to me it just screams pure laziness and ethnocentrism to say someone cant have an “un-English” name because they live in a country whose official language just happens to be English....

I would also add that Nicola is the male version of Nicholas, and in English it’s a woman’s name... we can’t help it if people keep borrowing our names

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not about whether people should be allowed to celebrate their culture, no-one is putting up an argument against ethnic diversity, you've invented that all by yourself.

People are pissed off because they are NOT ITALIAN!!!!!

Let's see them celebrate their Irish, French, German etc etc heritage...but they won't because Anna, who can barely speak a word of Italian and who has idealised the memory if her dead father, seems to think that giving the kids Italian names marks them out as exotic. She's the most boring woman on earth...the Italian names is the only way she can think of to make herself seem interesting.

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Persephone_moon »

amandla wrote:
Persephone_moon wrote:
If it's Andreas, then that's a boy's name in French (and maybe it other languages, but I'm French).
It appears that Andrea is a male name in Italian, that being said, the child is being raised in the UK where it's clearly a female name...good going
Why would Living in the UK preclude them from choosing a traditional Italian name? Dylan is a “boy”name used for girls all the time, and there are heaps more examples out there.

Andrea is the the Italian version of Andrew. The Italian alphabet has 21 letters, no 26, which is why it’s spelled the way it is (no w)
Personally, being Italian, I would prefer Italian names to stay spelled in the Italian way: Giulia instead of Julia, Alessandra/Alessandro instead of Alexandra and Alexander.
There are a multitude of cultures living in the UK (and news flash, pretty much all over the western world), in which parents give their parents traditional names to their culture/ethnicity/religion, to me it just screams pure laziness and ethnocentrism to say someone cant have an “un-English” name because they live in a country whose official language just happens to be English....

I would also add that Nicola is the male version of Nicholas, and in English it’s a woman’s name... we can’t help it if people keep borrowing our names

It's not about whether people should be allowed to celebrate their culture, no-one is putting up an argument against ethnic diversity, you've invented that all by yourself.

Let's see them celebrate their Irish, French, German etc etc heritage...but they won't because Anna, who can barely speak a word of Italian and who has idealised the memory if her dead father, seems to think that giving the kids Italian names marks them out as exotic. She's the most boring woman on earth...the Italian names is the only way she can think of to make herself seem interesting.
Ahhh okay, I see! Sorry if I miss understood. I browse this thread from time to time without really knowing much about them and I just got defensive with the name Andrea, because my parents are Italian and it’s actually my name lol.
Anywho, carry on!

If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

loblolly
Informer
Informer

Post by loblolly »

It never ceases to amaze me how vapid she is. It seems to be getting worse, which is strange because she should be maturing mentally as she ages and becomes a parent. Weren't her parents teachers? She clearly was their "special" child. She's good for nothing.

justyoutubestuff
Learner
Learner

Post by justyoutubestuff »

Persephone_moon wrote:

Well, I was alluding more to the possible teasing/bullying from other children, but that may not happen.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

I’ve noticed a big change in the way Anna dresses the kids these days. She used to have them in a new outfit every day. Now, they wear a lot of the same thing and they don’t dress up nearly as much as they used to. Even that ad for the backpacks looks a lot different from the old days.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Sophie1
Informer
Informer

Post by Sophie1 »

In yesterday’s vlog Anna is upstairs and says she ‘thinks’ she’s home alone, she’s not sure though so she double checks downstairs! These kids are just be passed over to a Nanny all summer. How can you not know where your kids are? Does she not say goodbye to them?

Michaela123
Learner
Learner

Post by Michaela123 »

amandla wrote:
Persephone_moon wrote:

I have to say that is one of my pet peeves - along with the ‘Irish family living in London’ it’s all for keeping up appearances. My dad was born in California but that does not make me American, nor does the fact I spent a few years there growing up. I hold an British passport and although we do celebrate certain things because it’s important to him (independence day and thanksgiving) I’m not going to go claiming to be American.

I do hope the name isn’t Andrea, not because it isn’t a beautiful name, but because at the end of the day they are living in England and he will go through life 1. People thinking he’s a girl 2. Pronouncing it incorrectly and I know that’s not the end of the world, but there are so many beautiful names out there - even beautiful Italian names (what can I say, my little boy is called Leo!) it’s all for the views and the click bait at the end of the day!

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

MF is on Twitter saying Ale$$ia is full on walking at fifteen months? Isn't the kid 16 months? am I confused or does MF not know how old the kid is???
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Zippy wrote:MF is on Twitter saying Ale$$ia is full on walking at fifteen months? Isn't the kid 16 months? am I confused or does MF not know how old the kid is???
Yup, she's 16 months. Dumb bitch is always weird with counting weeks/months. Like she never knows how many weeks is she pregnant.

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Post by jassie_gal_au »

15 months she's 16 months isn't she? And not something to brag about when she's the size of a 6 month old.
I also found it weird she dresses the kids so poorky these days but she's just so pregnant and it's hot and she can't be arsed because I bet Alessia takes up more time than she bargained for. I feel for the elder two. They will be forgotten by her. Even through they are the ones who made them money and who people watch the vlogs for.
I can only hope their vlogs tank after the birth of the new one and they both have to get jobs.
Jonathan will have a mental breakdown soon enough taking the renos on himself.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

and her hash tags about Mother is always right with a duh..yeah the duh is on you MF lol
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Alessia is not walking. Nor is she talking. They have been pushing that line of bs for months. It’s so old.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

I'd point out her error to her on Twitter, but it would take longer to explain it to her, and for her to understand, than finishing their house would. Plus she only has ten digits to count on...she'd need at least 16. I suppose she could use her toes, but she's ready to be birthing the last of the litter

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

going by her belly pic that baby is gonna be here very soon

GaGossipMom
Learner
Learner

Post by GaGossipMom »

What the heck does Anna actually do if the babysitter watches the kids when Jonathan is not there?! How the heck can she be that tired all of the time!!! I get that pregnant women are tired near the end(I have 4 kids), but she never does anything to be tired. Jonathan does get on my nerves but I have to give a high five for everything that he is juggling without complaint!

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Zippy wrote:I'd point out her error to her on Twitter, but it would take longer to explain it to her, and for her to understand, than finishing their house would. Plus she only has ten digits to count on...she'd need at least 16. I suppose she could use her toes, but she's ready to be birthing the last of the litter
Actually one pointed out, but then one of their minions explained how she probably is counting last days of Julywhen she was making first proper steps. I died :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

that "old" kitchen looks amazing
just paint the cabinets and invest the new kitchen money into new plumbing

loblolly
Informer
Informer

Post by loblolly »

GaGossipMom wrote:What the heck does Anna actually do if the <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="http://i.viglink.com/?key=e9f28643d7e42 ... %2Fspan%3E" rel="nofollow"><span>babysitter</span></a> watches the kids when Jonathan is not there?! How the heck can she be that tired all of the time!!! I get that pregnant women are tired near the end(I have 4 kids), but she never does anything to be tired. Jonathan does get on my nerves but I have to give a high five for everything that he is juggling without complaint!
It blows my mind that Jonathan even puts up with her. I understand that long term relationships have a history that allows the couple to put up with things that other people might not, but she does nothing. It's worse that she also doesn't let Joan have any sort of opinion whatsoever, yet expects him to do it all. She's not even a good conversationalist because all she does is talk about the mundane bullshit that she experiences. How many times does he have to have a phone shoved in his face so that he can look at her old insta photos? As if he didn't take the actual fucking picture.

Post by Guest »

Armywife1508 wrote:Alessia is not walking. Nor is she talking. They have been pushing that line of bs for months. It’s so old.
A few months ago someone pointed out the differences between Yoga Girl’s daughter and A. They are the same age and Luna can say words in English and Swedish (her mother is Swedish) and she has been doing the cutest yoga move “down dog” for months now when asked. She’s also full of giggles.

Return to “Anna Saccone”