U-friendliest Friends #150

livibobs12
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: U-friendliest Friends #150

Post by livibobs12 »

I would like to contact the sacconejolys to ask them to teach them some manners because the fans will listen and do what they say, but I know that they won't, they will carry on deleting any 'Hate' comments and act like they have the best fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tresmellon
Learner
Learner

Post by tresmellon »

Exactly! Though it's not surprising seeing as Anna is the queen of bitchy comments and acting like a victim all the time. She wouldn't ever be able to teach someone how to be respectful because she literally has no respect for anybody.

tresmellon
Learner
Learner

Post by tresmellon »

S23465 wrote:There's a discussion in the comments today about how the friendliest friends are in fact everything but friendly when somebody says anything they don't like about the sacconejolys. The girl who posted the comment was saying how her original comment also got deleted assuming it was some form of criticism
That's me!

livibobs12
Learner
Learner

Post by livibobs12 »

I feel like my comments been deleted but I can still see it, as no one is replying to anything unless they are being cowards

tresmellon
Learner
Learner

Post by tresmellon »

livibobs12 wrote:I feel like my comments been deleted but I can still see it, as no one is replying to anything unless they are being cowards

Yep that was the same with my comment. I can't see you comment anymore and if I click into a notification, it doesn't show up. :/

livibobs12
Learner
Learner

Post by livibobs12 »

The thing is that every youtuber gets 'hate' but most don't delete it because they know that criticism is apart of the job

tresmellon
Learner
Learner

Post by tresmellon »

I'm surprised they don't have their comments on approval so they can filter out the h8erz

livibobs12
Learner
Learner

Post by livibobs12 »

I'm surprised they have the comments on, maybe they like seeing the hate comments or they like to know they can delete them before anyone sees them especially with the ones that are expressing concerns

tresmellon
Learner
Learner

Post by tresmellon »

Maybe! Wouldn't surprise me if they have their own hate accounts tbh to make them look more like victims

livibobs12
Learner
Learner

Post by livibobs12 »

Well done for keeping above the horrible comments, it's hard when we were not hating, I use to watch the SJs all the time since wardo was born but I started to notice things I didn't like but never once commented but even though I got a lot of hate I'm glad I posted what I did in the nicest way I could which my comment was.

tresmellon
Learner
Learner

Post by tresmellon »

I feel like I dealt with my second comment a lot better than my first. I definitely tried to not let myself get dragged down to their level.

I used to watch the SJs all the time too. I was never a rabid fan or anything though. It was around the time of all the pregnancy clickbaiting back in February/March that I started to disengage a bit.

tresmellon
Learner
Learner

Post by tresmellon »

Very sorry for double posting but oh my god I am horrified. Someone has replied to another girl's bath concerns saying: "If a pedo watches it, oh no they can see their top halves."

Oh dear, if a pedo sees, oh no.

OH NO????

it's not an "oh no" situation if a pedo is watching those kids in the bath!! :x :x :x :x

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

Emilio and Eddie should no longer be filmed in the bath PERIOD

I only skimmed the vlog..but am I to believe that wretched blob didn't get out of bed to see her daughter dance in a show????? please tell me I got it wrong :(
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

Sararas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sararas »

Yup, only Jonathan went to Emilia's dance recital :o :o :o :o :o :o I honestly have no words for that lazy cow.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

Wow...is all I've got right now
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

Sararas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sararas »

Today on IG stories Anna says baby 1458923 times, while normally uses J&E&E's names. What is up with that?
Oh and she also addresses one comment from a video, so they do read comments ;)

tresmellon
Learner
Learner

Post by tresmellon »

Sararas wrote:Today on IG stories Anna says baby 1458923 times, while normally uses J&E&E's names. What is up with that?
Oh and she also addresses one comment from a video, so they do read comments ;)
I know! I noticed that! I don't want to say she doesn't care about Alessia, because I'm sure she does, but she really doesn't give that impression when she just flat out refuses to address her by her name.

Was that the comment she put on twitter about lungs peeling?? I saw that and laughed a bit at the "don't pat Alessia on the back cos her lungs might peel off" bit because honestly that was a bit ridiculous.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

So MF was able to get out of bed long enough for a 'work out" and a lunch date with a friend but couldn't go see her daughter dance...how sad

I also am noticing the only time the other kids seem to get an audience with their MF is when they are admitted to her bedroom.

BTW all the works outs in the world aren't going to work if you lay in bed 22 hours a day

tresmellon
Learner
Learner

Post by tresmellon »

Anna said in her instagram story yesterday that she was too lazy to get out of bed to go and bathe Alessia, so that makes the above post more appalling to me. What is she at? Surely spending time with your kids would be more important than eating out and exercising. JFC. :roll: :roll:

Badizzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Badizzle »

tresmellon wrote:Anna said in her instagram story yesterday that she was too lazy to get out of bed to go and bathe Alessia, so that makes the above post more appalling to me. What is she at? Surely spending time with your kids would be more important than eating out and exercising. JFC. :roll: :roll:
After her saying that i have to think she's depressed.

Return to “Anna Saccone”