Continue the discussion here :tu:

Adelaide06
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The SacconeJolys compared to other Youtubers

Post by Adelaide06 »

I find it very interesting to compare vloggers, especially when it comes to the so called "you only see 15 minutes of our day" and the idea of brand building as well as the idea that logging is a full time job.

Which children are closest in age to the Es? I know that the little girl from the Nive Nulls is just a few months older than E1 and the little boys from Kayli and Casey Butler as well as Samika just a few months younger than E2. What astounds me the most is how much more physically stable the other children seem to be. They run, climb, play sports and seem just so much more confident in their own abilities than the Es...

Does anyone here watch JHouseVlogs? Their kids are not only smart, vocal and well behaved but also really engaged with their parents and the parents with their kids. Their channel has kinds of exploded over the last couple of months.

ainthatabitch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ainthatabitch »

Marie and Ryan from bitsandclips are a very nice fam that live in the US, Seattle to be exact. They are very careful when they film, of others and with their kids. Guess what? If something is going on in the house ha! they don't film. They take care of their kids and I feel don't go ape shit with the filming. Awhile back, her youngest kid which is a cute boy, got ill and had to go into the hospital, they missed their weekly vlog, she said she had to focus on her sick child and just be there for him. Imagine that.

iwasbored
Debater
Debater

Post by iwasbored »

Joan and Anna Banana should take a page out of Halle Berry's book (I know, Halle Berry isn't a youtuber, but still!)
Here's what she replied to a commenter saying she is ashamed of her kids, regarding a photo she posted of her kids, with their faces cropped off.
I’ve noticed you have said this several times now so let me be clear — I’m not at all ashamed of [my] children. I try to find creative ways to incorporate them into my feed because they are the biggest part of my life, but I also work very hard to keep their identities as private as I can considering they are only children... it’s my job as their mother to protect their privacy as best I can. When they grow and they’re of age and they want [to] share their images on the internet, that will be for them to decide, not me
considering how Halle Berry is a well-known actress, even she considers her children's privacy while living under the limelight.

Return to “Anna Saccone”