:hugs:

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SacconePhonys - Sun's out, bum's out pt145

Post by some1likeyou2 »

hannahps wrote:Did anyone see her Snapchat today (after the Caroline Hirons facial and the cab ride to and from London) where she was talking about getting her skin under control? She constantly says that she has "always had trouble with her skin" but never seems to address it in a serious way (seeing a dermatologist regularly, switching up her makeup/skincare) ... getting facials is not a guaranteed fix. No hate to Anna, but if she is actually wanting to make a change, she needs to change some things.
Again ,we all know if we lived on the sj diet it wouldn't only be our bodies that suffered.Heavens Anna didn't you study ,then write a book on all these issues??? :rofl:

MillieSox
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MillieSox »

Don't they say losing weight is 80% food and 20% exercise? She eats like a pig, she will never lose weight!

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

t0b_r wrote:Hey all,

Im a fairly big youtube with a subscriber amount of 450K, spent some time reading everyones comments on the youtubers and would love to be a source for you guys, your all so hilar :rofl: I go to events such as Vidicon ect. and see a lot of things people would be surprised to see, Ive met the sac conies a few times so if you want me to elaborate on what they were like let me know.

This stays between us all 8-)

From,
Well, spill the beans ;)

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Return to “Anna Saccone”