bizarremoments
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SacconeJolys The Turd Still Pimping Part 140

Post by bizarremoments »

some1likeyou2 wrote:
Clarentino wrote:Where are they staying? I'm in Orlando for my honeymoon & I don't want my day ruined by spotting these 2 eejits & their entourage 8-)
Ahh ,Congratulations!! Here`s hoping you have a wonderful time ,and dont catch so much as a blink of the sjs!! :tu: <3

And ,as for their accomodation ,like the flights ,they just have to have the best ,`cos their so "famous loik" ,dontcha know??!!
I sure hope they`ve set aside cash somewhere for the REAL earners ,those children.Never ever seen greed like these two self entitled egotistical nitwits.... :roll:
like smom12 said above i doubt they would leave that villa
and probably only for labelbag shopping for anna
so you are safe

Youtube_Addict
Learner
Learner

Post by Youtube_Addict »

J was going on and on about the house saying it was the best day ever.... How about when your children were born?

hannah22
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by hannah22 »

Queen_cake wrote:I can't stand all these family vloggers. I accidentally came across those other narcissistic jerks the Michalaks and there were a few people on that forum who kept yelling at me to go and watch the Saccones and so I did recently so here is my take. I don't think she is pregnant at all, I think she may have thought she was for 5 mins but now they are running with this story. I don't think she is at the Doctors or scan for a baby at all, I think she is at the doctor to see why she is bloating after eating her meals and she was having a scan for an abdominal issue rather then pregnancy which would be something that would be ordered if you had all that bloating. Personally I think these two are con artists but I am not a convinced that they are the worst parents around, just sneaky and money hungry.
I'm beginning to lean the same direction you are, just more conniving. It's such fun for them and brings in loads of money! That's the reason she's been as giggly as he is the past few weeks. She's putting a mixture of pictures on social media, all the way from thin, getting heavier, puffing out her stomach, then gorging on candy and cake and getting some rolls of fat, then she starts with the thin pictures again. She may be using padding every once in a while too. They're both just too giddy, somethings' up!

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

zoe1908 wrote:I have a masters degree and that £6525 for a week in that villa is a third of my yearly salary.

Wow.
That house was sitting empty as seen by the calendar. The company probably figured advertising to up to a million people in exchange for maid service, utilities and some token freebies was better than it sitting there drawing zero income. I admit, when I looked over their website this morning, the houses look lovely and decently priced for what you get. So, effective advertising. But, the SJs probably paid nothing and I'd rather have your intelligence over their immoral, pointless life any day.

Phalsies
Talker
Talker

Post by Phalsies »

Sleeps 21, 7 bathrooms, 2 laundry rooms, etc. Please excuse me while I laugh my life away over here for a minute!

Even if they were staying for free (which, in that case, shouldn't there be an AD somewhere?) this is ridiculous. Who does top villas think the SJs audience is?? Freakin millionaires?? Hahaha!!

Mommy+4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mommy+4 »

I love this comment : Is it just me that think this place looks like the dailybumps house??

Pigbunny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pigbunny »

Had to watch today just so i could see how they "hide " the nanny. :x They are so ridiculous. That definitely looks like Natasha -- I am 99.9% sure. She was to the right of Anna outside of the airport. What an effort it must be to have to make sure she isn't in any of the shots and the kids don't mention her! There is nothing wrong with bringing a nanny/babysitter on a trip like this. I wouldn't feel comfortable just leaving my kids with random people during the week (although the Michalaks do it all the time when they travel) so just address it --- we have work obligations and want to make sure the kids are safe when we aren't there so we brought help along.

Also, why does Jonathan act like a 10 year old while going through the house? A microwave --- for popcorn?! Such an idiot. We tend to rent houses on vacation so we can have a fully stocked kitchen, but that house is WAY too big for 3 adults and 2 kids. Although -- those robes were a nice touch.

CrazyGracieDoDo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CrazyGracieDoDo »

Those kids would have much more fun staying in one of the Disney hotels where there are a bunch of kids and excitement instead hanging out with adults in a Villa isolated. He also screwed up again in today's vlog and put the wrong date he changed it to just Thursday...he is stupid. I can't wait for the day and the day will come that you will see a Go Fund Me Page saying we lost all our Friends and we need cash to keep us in the lifestyle we are accustomed and hope they get replays back saying :FU:

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

runningon wrote:
runningon wrote:
who is Tasha and Erika?
Natasha is the invisi-nanny and Erika is her younger sister.[/quote]

Clarifying, because evidently I suck at clarity. Erika is Anna's younger sister. Not the nanny's. :?[/quote]:

LOL ,well i bet even Erika gets more conversation and friendliness from Tasha same as the kids,,,, :tu:

lazydaisyday
Talker
Talker

Post by lazydaisyday »

Haha I just watched vlog... Are they serious... it will not get them any more views or likeness to show off like that with their money.. they will only get more haters by that...

lazydaisyday
Talker
Talker

Post by lazydaisyday »

I never saw a people who try to look like that have so much money... people who really have money don't brag about that like They do all the time....

Clarentino
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Clarentino »

I'm assuming Top Villas is a management company & not the owner of the villa. I would be super annoyed if my villa (if I actually had one) was being pimped out like that.

I've stayed in perfectly good villas in Florida for £600 a week, but nothing these numpties do surprise me :roll: .

If they have a scan on Friday then they must be leaving Thursday at the latest. Will Oma/Erika/Tasha be taking the kids to the parks? I would live to see the mini onions freak if the Es aren't at Playlist.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

So does anyone have any idea how many thousands of dollars MF has spent on bags in the last year? I have lost track of how many she has bought/spread her legs for.

No matter how much I was making I could never justify spending thousands on purses..I like my purses, but within reason. If she spent let's say 10 thousand, I would be sick thinking that was ten grand I could put away for my kids, or a house or an emergency.

and why in the hell do they need a kitchen at the villa? we all know they are going to eat nothing but crap and dinners out.
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

Post by Guest »

Nesoi wrote:Offtopic: For Mazzy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: [spoiler]Image sorry but ur comments on the Maggs thread were fucking hilarious[/spoiler]

Awww hahahahahaha thanks lovely

barefoot13
Informer
Informer

Post by barefoot13 »

I believe they were paid to promote such place. Maybe they were given a discount or a free stay as long as they go over the top with the house tour and mention the company's name. Lol. I pity the company. I doubt that their subscribers can afford that kind of place, let's be honest. I doubt that any rich person actually watch their videos.

Every time Jonathan speak to the camera, his teeth always stands out. Like a donkey teeth.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I agree it's stupid for Top Villas to advertise/let them stay for free when their audience is mostly under 18. They should have picked the house with an Elsa room. Those stairs and Wardo being so unsteady on his feet would make me nervous as hell. The kids stay in socks and they look slippery and go straight down.

http://www.thetopvillas.com/blog/home-t ... med-rooms/

http://www.thetopvillas.com/reunion-resort-463/

Mabelrose
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabelrose »

kalinxo wrote:So...if you zoom in on the reflection of Eduardo's sunglasses on Anna's latest Instagram post of the kids, I see Anna and a slightly larger woman standing there? It's definitely not Jonathan.

Was Oma coming or did they seriously bring Tasha? :roll:
i think Tasha!

magicdragon

Post by magicdragon »

Those same black trainers are next to Anna outside the airport at 5mins 34 in the vlog.

Somebody should warn them they're being followed!!

Post by Guest »

Am no being funny but as if anyone's gonny say "a new Birkin? For me? Naw man you can fuckin keep it!" I'm no arsed aboot her liking bags man - I like bags. If I could fund a collection of pretty handbags, I'd dae it tae. What fuckin gets on ma tits is that she uses the money her weans are making! They kids were puttin on a show from the second they were born and reap nane of the benefits. Aye their maws there with them everyday and so is their da but so fuck?! If a was Emilia or Eduardo and a saw J pointin aht fuckin camera at ma puss ad be like that "geez fuckin peace Da" the fucking big bellend. Magine when Emilia is like 7 or 8, askin her pals roond her bit and they're aw like that "naw am no gawn in for Emilia wi her creepy da gettin the camera oot man, fuck that!" Honestly! They're gonny be known as the weans wi the pedo da. It's no right coz it's no their fuckin fault man but they're gonny get heavy slagged for this. I'd dingy him fuckin completely, fuckin imansipated and everythin. Fuck that! Yer da fuckin filmin ye aw yer fuckin life like a pure beast man fuck off.

Id actual love tae see J work just a regular fuckin day doon in a garage wi a load ae butch men, he'd get absolutely slaughtered. Fuckin smelly pedo bastard. It wid be some fuckin laugh man. Him tryin tae fit in then wan of them asks wit he does for a living... fuckin quality. I'd pay to see that man that'd be a fuckin cracker of a vlog! Course he'd edit oot all the slaggins tho if it was on his channel. Anyways he's a fuckin goofy wee prick and needs to fuckin brush his tooth the howlin wee wank.

hannah22
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by hannah22 »

eileen_2015 wrote:
butterfly2801 wrote:Maybe not a whole blackout but just focusing on the IMPORTANT stuff ;) Like buckling your child in the correct way or giving them something else to eat than chocolate. Maybe NOT talk about the (fake) pregnancy cause I personally am pissed off by it.
Yes, I could go along with that. I'm so done with this pregnancy storyline (because that's what it is to them - a storyline in their show), and seeing as they're here all the time reading I'd quite happily stop talking about it just to piss them off. ;)
Yeah, I think we've given them enough shits and giggles over their Pasta Baby. My lips are sealed on that subject!

Return to “Anna Saccone”