SacconeJolys #HATWANKERS Part 137

Alamama
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SacconeJolys #HATWANKERS Part 137

Post by Alamama »

Bluewolf wrote:I don't have snapchat either but I can imagine the rant.

The irony is that the SJ's are their own biggest stumbling block to real success and fame and they will be responsible for their own fizzling away into the abyss. Reason being, they are BOTH so very, very unlikeable.

I've long since believed this will be their ultimate downfall from YT. It won't be how they parent etc because largely most people don't actually give a damn what they feed their kids for breakfast. It will be that, between them, they haven't an ounce of like ability factor, no sparkle, no charisma and less than zero class.
I agree. Anna (and quite frankly Zoe) strike me as the "mean" girls in high school that rant and rave just to have their way. They try so hard to popular but they have the intelligence of the box of rocks. :rofl:

If she's annoyed about people critiquing what she feeds her children, how about about she stop exploiting her children on social media for the entire world to see. The hate they get is no one's fault but their own for broadcasting their life. Do the other gleamers complain about the "haters" as much as these two?

BTW...that eye makeup on her looks utterly ridiculous. Did Emilia do her makeup? WTF!!! :?

WWJBODYSLAMMIN77
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by WWJBODYSLAMMIN77 »

New Thread Title " SacconeJolys : Sweets, & Diabetes 4 kids , because we can"

Something like that.

Alamama
Learner
Learner

Post by Alamama »

Bluewolf wrote:I don't have snapchat either but I can imagine the rant.

The irony is that the SJ's are their own biggest stumbling block to real success and fame and they will be responsible for their own fizzling away into the abyss. Reason being, they are BOTH so very, very unlikeable.

I've long since believed this will be their ultimate downfall from YT. It won't be how they parent etc because largely most people don't actually give a damn what they feed their kids for breakfast. It will be that, between them, they haven't an ounce of like ability factor, no sparkle, no charisma and less than zero class.
I agree. Anna (and quite frankly Zoe) strike me as the "mean" girls in high school that rant and rave just to have their way. They try so hard to popular but they have the intelligence of the box of rocks. :rofl:

If she's annoyed about people critiquing what she feeds her children, how about about she stop exploiting her children on social media for the entire world to see. The hate they get is no one's fault but their own for broadcasting their life. Do the other gleamers complain about the "haters" as much as these two?

BTW...that eye makeup on her looks utterly ridiculous. Did Emilia do her makeup? WTF!!! :?

Dbrskh
Talker
Talker

Post by Dbrskh »

Bluewolf wrote:
Thisandthat wrote:Rant https://vid.me/58hc

Ha ha someone really pissed on her chips :lol:

If only she could've been bothered to muster that anger when she was made aware her children were being used on role playing sites.

What a fucking bitch. First of all, if you put your and your kids' damn life online and show the crap you feed them then you're putting yourself, your kids and every single one of your actions out there to be judged somehow because, bitch, people have opinions. How about you use all that energy to play with your kids instead of bitching all the time? Also, as a parent you're not allowed to do whatever the hell you want with your kids...as a parent you're their guardian, their dam gatekeeper which means ALWAYS doing what's in their best interest physically and psychologically so you'll always consider all the possibilities and pick what's best for your child and the shit you feed them and the little attention you give them is none of that. People who are parents, are parents to the best of their ability and I'm sure that she's a lot more capable than she shows. Stupid bimbo.

Also, that makeup is horrendous! Go and get some lessons!!!!!!!
Your usual lurker who likes to join in every once in a while :tu:

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Alamama wrote:I agree. Anna (and quite frankly Zoe) strike me as the "mean" girls in high school that rant and rave just to have their way. They try so hard to popular but they have the intelligence of the box of rocks. :rofl:
She makes Regina George look like a pussycat :rofl: :?

Dbrskh
Talker
Talker

Post by Dbrskh »

Bluewolf wrote:
Thisandthat wrote:Rant https://vid.me/58hc

Ha ha someone really pissed on her chips :lol:

If only she could've been bothered to muster that anger when she was made aware her children were being used on role playing sites.

What a fucking bitch. First of all, if you put your and your kids' damn life online and show the crap you feed them then you're putting yourself, your kids and every single one of your actions out there to be judged somehow because, bitch, people have opinions. How about you use all that energy to play with your kids instead of bitching all the time? Also, as a parent you're not allowed to do whatever the hell you want with your kids...as a parent you're their guardian, their dam gatekeeper which means ALWAYS doing what's in their best interest physically and psychologically so you'll always consider all the possibilities and pick what's best for your child and the shit you feed them and the little attention you give them is none of that. People who are parents, are parents to the best of their ability and I'm sure that she's a lot more capable than she shows. Stupid bimbo.

Also, that makeup is horrendous! Go and get some lessons!!!!!!!
Your usual lurker who likes to join in every once in a while :tu:

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Okay question.. because I'm a bit confused.. WHO exactly was pissed at that cereal? Cause I don't remember reading anything on here??

magicdragon

Post by magicdragon »

Think of the poor avocados people - please.... they're not safe with this lady on the loose

New thread title - Annatheavocadoabusersaccone

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Anyone else disgusted by this:

"IF I WANT TO FEED MY CHILDREN MCDONALDS FOR THE REST OF THEIR CHILDHOOD, I WILL BECAUSE I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT"

Fuck you Anna.

arevelation
Learner
Learner

Post by arevelation »

how can anyone focus on the pointless cereal rant when her eyeliner looks like THISImageImage

little-yankee
Debater
Debater

Post by little-yankee »

I LOVE how these 2 assholes think the comments section on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter is only there for ppl to worship and praise them!! Seriously BITCH you CHOOSE to share every single second of your life with ppl and seriously expect to NEVER get criticism!!?? :rofl:

Maybe ppl wouldn't hate on you giving your kids chocolate cereal if CHOCOLATE wasn't 90% percent of their diet!!!

The only Time Emilia has a genuine excited smile is when she's jumping up and down freaking out about get sweets EVERYDAY!! your daughter is CLEARLY addicted to sugar!! But who cares if she gets DIABETES right? You can do what you want..not what is best...

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

butterfly2801 wrote:Okay question.. because I'm a bit confused.. WHO exactly was pissed at that cereal? Cause I don't remember reading anything on here??
J explains, "I saw lots of comments but they're all gone now...because it ended yesterday, but you know that erm chocolate cereal, it's actually this one here which is like quinoa, corn and rice cereal...it's everything FREE it's actually, it's not like, everyone was like OMG, it's not cocoa pops..."

Last month #SnapchatTrollgate, today #Cerealgate ... who knows what rant tomorrow will bring :?

Sorry no #CushionWatch today

Post by Guest »

That healthy cereal is 30% sugar!

magicdragon

Post by magicdragon »

Who the F drives to Morrisson's car park to sit in an empty car park ranting to a camera about cereal then broadcasting to a crowd of 12 year olds..
you couldn't make this shit up ! :rofl:

And Anna, for what it's worth, you can't treat your kids however you want.

little-yankee
Debater
Debater

Post by little-yankee »

arevelation wrote:how can anyone focus on the pointless cereal rant when her eyeliner looks like THISImage
Amen sister!! :rofl:
Not only is her eye makeup borderline drag queen but the way her eye liner on her bottom water line abruptly stops and the sparkly white chalk starts is freaking ridiculous!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Didn't Dalce Candy and Anna meet in the same makeup school?? Dalce is AMAZING at make up and Anna is absolute shit!! Hey Anna you should defo start watching some DalceCandy makeup tutorials...bc you need them BAD!!!!!!!!!!

How Anna thinks she looks verses how she really looks!!

Last edited by little-yankee on Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

You know something definitely went down if even Anna didn't film her children naked in the bath. I wonder who got the pleasure of putting Anna and Jonathan in their place? Guess they can't do whatever they want with their children after all.

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

runningon wrote:You know something definitely went down if even Anna didn't film her children naked in the bath. I wonder who got the pleasure of putting Anna and Jonathan in their place? Guess they can't do whatever they want with their children after all.
Honestly after that quote of hers I want to call CPS asap!

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Guys, have fun reading the comments under this video:

[youtube][/youtube]

My fave is (towards Anna) "What a cunt" :rofl:

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

But the Saccone-Jolys discussed this ages ago. :)

[youtube][/youtube]

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

Riley2015 wrote:That healthy cereal is 30% sugar!
But it's organic sugar!

Return to “Anna Saccone”