SuperMaryFace - Part 14 - Yoko Ono Gets Her Groove Back

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 14 - Yoko Ono Gets Her Groove Back

Post by GoldChocobo »

He just got a new one too shortly after Layla was born. Yikes.
Snowknight wrote:I was watching the new dr Phil meme couch and I was so bored I noticed ken wears a iwatch but not his wedding ring. Wonder if meery cares. He can obviously remember to wear the watch but not his ring?
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

canella
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by canella »

They are so boring, previous pregnancy was a goldmine, but this one is like they are not there any more. Too bad they still take money from children :/

Post by Guest »

Do they really make a lot of money off twitch? I mean enough that Mary quit her channel and ken just looks at memes on his? Or do patrons give them enough? It's so weird people that barely try are so rich.

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

I don't think they're 'rich'. I think Ken probably makes a.. survivable income with twitch/youtube, and that extra money from patreon is really helping them a lot. I think the cost of their house is pretty low and Ken's parents may be helping in that aspect.

womp_womp
Learner
Learner

Post by womp_womp »

Snowknight wrote:Do they really make a lot of money off twitch? I mean enough that Mary quit her channel and ken just looks at memes on his? Or do patrons give them enough? It's so weird people that barely try are so rich.
Forgive me if someone has already mentioned this, but land/homes in Mississippi are comparatively pretty cheap (compared to like LA or any other Common YouTuber (TM) stomping ground) so they may be doing about 1/4 the work of their peers with 1/4 the effort, but have 1/4 the living costs and probably about 1/4 the fucks to give, it seems. That said, it is kind of painful to see how dramatically things have died off for them. Unless this is their way of being more "private" since they harped a few times on the privacy of their lives/their child's life during her first pregnancy (but we all know how that ended up lol :rofl: ).

I wish Patreon had some rules. Like a Quality Control department responsible for reviewing accounts and saying "Nope, this is trash. Can't let anyone give their hard-earned cash to this dumpster fire. Delete."

womp_womp
Learner
Learner

Post by womp_womp »

Snowknight wrote:Do they really make a lot of money off twitch? I mean enough that Mary quit her channel and ken just looks at memes on his? Or do patrons give them enough? It's so weird people that barely try are so rich.
Forgive me if someone has already mentioned this, but land/homes in Mississippi are comparatively pretty cheap (compared to like LA or any other Common YouTuber (TM) stomping ground) so they may be doing about 1/4 the work of their peers with 1/4 the effort, but have 1/4 the living costs and probably about 1/4 the fucks to give, it seems. That said, it is kind of painful to see how dramatically things have died off for them. Unless this is their way of being more "private" since they harped a few times on the privacy of their lives/their child's life during her first pregnancy (but we all know how that ended up lol :rofl: ).

I wish Patreon had some rules. Like a Quality Control department responsible for reviewing accounts and saying "Nope, this is trash. Can't let anyone give their hard-earned cash to this dumpster fire. Delete."

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Land in their area would be between 60k-200k depending on size, location, how rough the terrain is, what's available in the area... a house would be anywhere between $130k-$200k depending as well. Ken did basically say in their "We Want to Move" vlog that his dad is going to build it for them (implying it's either dirt cheap or free) so who knows.

I wonder what it's like to have everything you could ever want before age 25. Half the fun is the journey and feeling like you've earned where you've gotten, rather than it just being a handout. In my personal opinion, I don't think they talk about their house the way people talk about things they feel they've fully earned and worked for. They're clearly aware it was minimal effort compared to most people. And by the time you hit 50 and all your kids are out of the house and you've lived in your dream home with your dream cars and dream pets for 25 years... what's next?
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

I feel like if you get things handed to you all the time, and suddenly that luxury disappears... it gets really hard to bounce back.
I mean let's be honest, Patreon and youtube/twitch aren't going to last them 25 years and it isn't going to pay for Layla and the new baby's college funds (even though Patreon was supposed to be for their future :D ), possible medical costs...etc.
They're lucky Ken's parents are willing to help but they need to realize this easy life isn't going to last. :? I wish them the best only because of the kids but yeah. They need to hustle.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Ultimately of course disaster can always strike. You can have the most stable, well-paying job in the world and still get fired. You can give birth to four perfectly healthy children and still have a medical disaster happen down the line. There are no guarantees and I am by no means saying you should only ever do anything if you're fully prepared for the worst.

I AM saying that if, say, you have a big house, 10+ pets, 3 kids and an unpredictable income and your 4th child turns out to need more medical attention throughout their life than you expected... that can leave you in a really painful spot because that is a HIGH impact ripple effect on a LOT of different things.

Again I'm not saying you have to be prepared for everything at all times or you shouldn't do it. I AM saying there's a risk height difference, though... and I'd personally not be thrilled to wage a house, 10 pets and 4 kids on ONE income to begin with (unless that income was more than enough to build big savings on the side), let alone an income that relies solely on popularity.

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

Yeah that's what I was trying to say, you worded it perfectly :D
I just wish they'd try harder because they are risking a lot...

Post by Guest »

DaylightAmy wrote:Ultimately of course disaster can always strike. You can have the most stable, well-paying job in the world and still get fired. You can give birth to four perfectly healthy children and still have a medical disaster happen down the line. There are no guarantees and I am by no means saying you should only ever do anything if you're fully prepared for the worst.

I AM saying that if, say, you have a big house, 10+ pets, 3 kids and an unpredictable income and your 4th child turns out to need more medical attention throughout their life than you expected... that can leave you in a really painful spot because that is a HIGH impact ripple effect on a LOT of different things.

Again I'm not saying you have to be prepared for everything at all times or you shouldn't do it. I AM saying there's a risk height difference, though... and I'd personally not be thrilled to wage a house, 10 pets and 4 kids on ONE income to begin with (unless that income was more than enough to build big savings on the side), let alone an income that relies solely on popularity.
do you think maybe Mary gets government assistance like food stamps etc? Since she has no job and two kids, I don't know how much ken makes a year but she might qualify. If so I think it's bullshit because obviously they are scamming people out of money plus getting free food etc while hoarding animals they don't take care of.

Aelita
Learner
Learner

Post by Aelita »

I pretty sure she cannot qualify for assistance because she’s not a US citizen. She has to prove she can live here without assistance to stay here.

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

Snowknight wrote:
DaylightAmy wrote:Ultimately of course disaster can always strike. You can have the most stable, well-paying job in the world and still get fired. You can give birth to four perfectly healthy children and still have a medical disaster happen down the line. There are no guarantees and I am by no means saying you should only ever do anything if you're fully prepared for the worst.

do you think maybe Mary gets government assistance like food stamps etc? Since she has no job and two kids, I don't know how much ken makes a year but she might qualify. If so I think it's bullshit because obviously they are scamming people out of money plus getting free food etc while hoarding animals they don't take care of.
I think even if she could get aid - they don't seem like people who would do that? Can't imagine Ken wanting his "hot bimbo wife" to get coupons. I mean he is bff with Pewdiepie after all lmaoooo Image

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Aelita wrote:I pretty sure she cannot qualify for assistance because she’s not a US citizen. She has to prove she can live here without assistance to stay here.
I'm kind of curious what the status of her immigration is actually. Last we heard Layla had just been born and Mary had to get fingerprinted for some type of visa situation. Guessing she could apply for permanent residency or even citizenship... but we haven't heard about it since.

Their choices of sharing and not sharing are so weird. Maybe it's judgy of me but I find it self-implicating in a way. There are lots of other YouTubers who are international couples who talk about their visa situations without oversharing. The fact that Mary and Ken mention certain things but just feel zero need to discuss them (even though they are big things in their lives) just makes it look to me like they know they're doing something wrong or at last have done something wrong.

Why stop showing the snakes? Why not talk about how you achieved your financial goal of building a house (broad ideas, not details)? Why not talk about the hassle that is immigrating as a partner? Why not discuss how you stay in touch with your family back home? These are all really normal things that are big parts of their lives. They're happy to overexpose their child to internet eyes but they won't talk about Mary's visa?

Post by Guest »

mirnica wrote:
Snowknight wrote:

I think even if she could get aid - they don't seem like people who would do that? Can't imagine Ken wanting his "hot bimbo wife" to get coupons. I mean he is bff with Pewdiepie after all lmaoooo Image

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
but he's not too good to beg money off children, so I figured they'd find a way to scam the government as well lol. She's married to him and has or is going to have 4 kids, that's assistance for each one because of his low income. I'm not even sure if YouTube can be considered a job? Can it? All that fruit she is frugal with is free! Lol

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I think Mary stopped caring where the money (or the house, for that matter) comes from a long time ago.

I could write an essay about why she would probably feel like she is owed something for giving up everything but y'all get the point.

All trolls and jokes aside I think she would legitimately be happier if she started creating content again. Just don't read the comments - hell turn the comments OFF and only interact with Patreons. But at least if she created something that expressed who she was and who she wanted to be, she could maintain a sense of self that you don't get from spending most of your time cleaning snake shit and waiting by the window for your barely-motivated partner to come home.

Post by Guest »

DaylightAmy wrote:I think Mary stopped caring where the money (or the house, for that matter) comes from a long time ago.

I could write an essay about why she would probably feel like she is owed something for giving up everything but y'all get the point.

All trolls and jokes aside I think she would legitimately be happier if she started creating content again. Just don't read the comments - hell turn the comments OFF and only interact with Patreons. But at least if she created something that expressed who she was and who she wanted to be, she could maintain a sense of self that you don't get from spending most of your time cleaning snake shit and waiting by the window for your barely-motivated partner to come home.
Yeah I think she should start posting to her channel to. She could do once a week vlogs, follow me around to the pet store,grocery shopping, baby clothes shopping, etc. I enjoy watching those when I just need to relax if that makes sense. It's just like going shopping with someone. I think the last vlog I actually enjoyed was when she went to Walmart, her mood was better but of course without ken would of been better. I think she hasn't recorded in public in so long she's scared to though. Last time she was going to record her hair salon thing she didn't feel comfortable.

Post by Guest »

Ok so the weird things online was one blackhead thing he broke sucking chocolate milk and surprise it didn't work? :? Wtf

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

i was surprised to see her in that latest video on Ken's channel... I can only speculate but she doesn't look like she's living HER best life - in the sense of, doing things that we know and have seen make her feel good.

I am really hesitant to bring it up because I don't want it to come out wrong - she's visibly gained more weight than she did with her first pregnancy, and just to be VERY clear there is NOTHING wrong with that (I actually think more weight always looks BEAUTIFUL on her, it gives her a really soft earthy beauty) but KNOWING how she is about self-image and her weight all I can really wonder is if she's actually changed the way she sees herself or if she just hates herself immeasurably now (again, based on her own past behaviour with weight and weight gain). Considering how much she punished her body after giving birth to Layler (don't get me started on those two tablespoons of oats and 100 weighted squats a few weeks after giving birth...) I find it worrying. I hope I'm wrong.

She also looks incredibly pale. I'm not sure if that's lack of daylight or some issue with her iron/blood but either way it signals issues.

canella
Lurker
Lurker

Post by canella »

Sooo, nothing new? Are they alive?

Return to “MaryMakingIt”