SuperMaryFace - Part 10

oliver
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 10

Post by oliver »

Wow NaevysK, thanks for your insights! Great to have a vet in here!
Now that I learned more about reptiles from you, I worry about Ken and Mary's pets even more.... :?
I.... don't think they've taken the reptiles to the vet? Like ever? I remember Lunchbox had some trouble a while ago (I think it was Lunchbox at least, one of their reptiles fell on the ground), but I don't think they took him to the vet in the end. And they definitely don't see the drawer snakes often enough to be able to identify if something is wrong with them.
And now they're getting more snake drawers... ugh!!!
These people make me so mad. :x

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

I just can't understand how their subs see "oh we're poor please send money to patreon we need to save for Layla's future and to see her family!" and then don't get annoyed at seeing them spending the money frivolously on tattoos, roombas, more animals and other unnecessary shit and actually DEFEND them.

NaevysK
Debater
Debater

Post by NaevysK »

Thank you Oliver!

I can tell you that with all of the people i've worked with as a Vet technician ( and some can be difficult), I don't know how I would deal with Mary and Ken. I hate dealing with know-it-all sort of people especially when their pet is in pain and it makes my job hard. Sometimes you know whats right for the pet, but the owners won't let you do what you want even though the vet recommends it, simply because of money, which is a HUGE issue in the veterinary field.

It did concern me when they said ( I think it was lunchbox, you're right) fell on the floor and they said he " looked " ok. Often times you can't tell they have a fracture immediately just by looking at it. It may get a little swollen and discoloured later but not immediately and if the pet is in shock they might not react to you touching it, especially if they also hit their head or something and it caused some sort of head trauma/neurologic issue.

Maybe I'm just a bit overprotective but if ANYTHING is wrong with my cat or my beardie, even something really small, I feel it's best to go get it checked out. Something small can turn into something huge very quickly if left untreated.

some other things they don't do which is actually important for the health of their animals: ( trim the dogs nails, they can get overgrown and grow into the pads of the feet and it is very painful for the dog ( I see it a lot) ( since they live in warm climates giving their dogs year-round protection against ticks, fleas and parasites ( year round isn't necessary int he winter months here in Canada because ticks aren't around in winter months, it's too cold for them to live)) ( and supplementing their skinks food with Calcium powder to prevent Metabolic Bone Disease ( harmful and potentially fatal causes deformities in reptiles that aren't getting enough calcium))

:tu:

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Aw man we get the best, most interesting people visiting this forum ^_^ always good to read some interesting info like that from a professional source.

NaevysK
Debater
Debater

Post by NaevysK »

Malaola wrote:Aw man we get the best, most interesting people visiting this forum ^_^ always good to read some interesting info like that from a professional source.
I'm so glad, Everyone here is great. I was nervous about posting because I am quite a shy person, But everything you guys have said and exposed is really honest, really true and speaks to who Ken and mary really are. It makes me terribly sad that they feel it's okay to take advantage of people by begging them for money. Last time I checked they weren't on social assistance so they shouldn't need public donations. There are people with way less that contribute way more to society. Makes me rather depressed to know people like them exist, and people like them should never, ever own pets ( et alone a child). I fully believe Mary loves this child, but there is no debate about it, Ken doesn't. Honestly I feel like they didn't even discuss bringing this kid into the world. If they had and they both wanted it, they would BOTH be loving, caring and prepared.

EDIT: and it's not like they aren't making any money off of the merch that they have of which people keep posting pics of on Mary's twitter :roll:
Last edited by NaevysK on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

I just can't understand how their subs see "oh we're poor please send money to patreon we need to save for Layla's future and to see her family!" and then don't get annoyed at seeing them spending the money frivolously on tattoos, roombas, more animals and other unnecessary shit and actually DEFEND them.
They're brainwashed, all of em are brainwashed cough I mean how DARE you tell Mary and Ken how to spend their money, frankly I think you are being disrespectful and very confused you oh you ohhh TRIGERERERED

Oh, jokes. We do like jokes here very much :D

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

Also I believe it's time for thread 11? Whoever makes it, give it a fitting name dude cause SuperMaryFace doesn't cut it anymore I feel like :lol:

This is also my first thread I've been an active part of. *pops champagne* To many more guys <3

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

New vlog!
First 2 minutes is just Ken making Layla cry because he tries to put cold watermelon in her mouth. Poor baby. She looks so distressed when he's holding her. :(

HEY GUYS.
They're getting 1 grown-up snake and a few more babies. Because Mary wants to become a snake breeder. And patreons are now supporting her snake breeding business~!
She's going to put grown-up snakes in drawers too. Those snakes will sure enjoy their new home.....

Mary literally doesn't want to be away from Layla so she's doing laundry next to her on the floor. Okay...
Mary does a STAREEE (added pic) and Ken tells her to get the fuck out of the camera cause it won't focus on him. Yikes.
They go to Walmart and film a child there. Yes Ken people are 'creeping' because why the fuck are you filming in Walmart...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Go mary! Every great snake breeder knows that step 1 is getting as much snakes as possible because you know, teehee, if they breed randomly you can invent a new species and name it however you want! Maybe after your beloved ninja turtles? What a great responsible idea, her five gifted children will love those snakes and totally peek in their drawers when they're older. I want her to have a bunch of children so she goes crosseyed from giving all of them the stare in every vlog.

NaevysK
Debater
Debater

Post by NaevysK »

This is ridiculous.

They have so any pets already and by the way Mary, you said it's important to you not to buy from a " backyard" breeder, yet you are becoming one? You don't ave ANY of the proper equipment to breed snakes, and keeping them in little drawers is a terrible idea and really not ideal for the snakes habitat. But you know, I guess Mary will do anything to make $$$ on her " designer" snakes... :roll:

Personal point of view, there are so many animals in shelters ( including reptiles and snakes) that get dumped or are poorly cared for, so I personally don't and won't buy from breeders. I got Atticus ( my beardie) from a shelter, as well as my cat Jonesy so.. :|

EDIT: oh and don't forget about her vegan vegetarian cashew milk and almost vegan vegetarian bean tacos..

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Does breeding exotic reptiles require certification in their county? Isn't that illegal?

I had a guy like that in my apartment building. I overheard him telling a guy his snakes can make up to 100 babies and he sells them to a different guy. I reported him to our superintendent. I moved shortly after so I'm not sure if Dr Dolittle (that was our nickname for him because he had a bird, cats, a dog and at least 2 snakes) got punished or not.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

PS: Thread name suggestion "Saint Mary, queen of the vegan vegetarian bean at the Snake Pit"

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

MilkandSugar
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkandSugar »

Beware the Stare and the Vegan Vegetarian Beans

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

I made the new thread, sorry the whole title wouldn't fit:

viewtopic.php?f=334&t=32644

Post by Guest »

I bet she bred guppies before so she's an expert https://instagram.com/p/aztQLWKavB/ https://instagram.com/p/YraH8qqama/ and she would never think of buying from a pet store https://instagram.com/p/aIDOfRqakl/ ughhhhh I feel bad for those drawer snakes guys :-/

Return to “MaryMakingIt”