SuperMaryFace - Part 7

ersatz
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 7

Post by ersatz »

Eleabear57 wrote:Speaking of Felix, I saw his video about never getting his diamond play button today and it made me wonder if Mary ever got her silver play button. I looked back through her channel but I couldn't find anything. Does anyone recall if she did or not?
i know she mentioned not getting it on twitter a while back. Then someone replied asking if she ever filled out the form for it, and she said she didn't know about the form. I don't know if she ever filled it out and received the play button tho. I don't think she's said anything about it.

PandaBill
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by PandaBill »

didn't ken originally "steal" the Weird tings online from Felix tho? specially the last video (format vise, or the way it was edited etc.)

H-fish
Talker
Talker

Post by H-fish »

[tweet][/tweet]

She is so hard trying to be an edgy and nerdy girl, it's just sad. How is her life revolving around tattoos when she only has two? That circle on her thigh is not something I would call a tattoo :roll:
And dressing up as super heros?? She rarely cosplays! Like how many cosplays has she done in a year, probably like 5, surely other cosplayers have done closer to 10.
If this is her idea of the real life that she is now living, then it seems to be a quite superficial life.

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

PandaBill wrote:didn't ken originally "steal" the Weird tings online from Felix tho? specially the last video (format vise, or the way it was edited etc.)
Yes. Blatantly.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

If Mary had made that comment about not doing anything illegal 50 years ago she'd be basically saying "no homo" since it was fucking illegal to be homosexual back then. Just seeing her passive aggressive replies is infuriating. She's so dumb she spurts out insincere crap and then gets defensive when someone points out that it's not completely right to say.

And Ken always copies Felix. I'm waiting until he starts copying Jack. He's already done similar things and begged to be in one of Jack's streams.

Hyperventilointi
Learner
Learner

Post by Hyperventilointi »

I watched Ken's latest Weird Things Online. Oh the cringe. Both Ken and Mary are trying soooo hard to be funny and it's just overdone. :|

PandaBill
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by PandaBill »

i wonder if he begged cry to put him under "they stop by sometimes" on his stream page, correct me if i'm wrong but kens name was not always there. used to be minx, pewds and spoon i think?

also on the topic of ken and mary's bluntly copying so openly, how can they do that like feel good(not "ashamed") about it? and how come nobody is calling them out except for here?

foogurl
Learner
Learner

Post by foogurl »

Hyperventilointi wrote:I watched Ken's latest Weird Things Online. Oh the cringe. Both Ken and Mary are trying soooo hard to be funny and it's just overdone. :|
[video][/video]

I couldn't even watch more than 30 seconds of it. They're so desperate and it's a mish-mash of trying to be like other popular Youtubers *coughpewds* It's embarrassing and feels painstakingly forced and fake.

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

foogurl wrote:
Hyperventilointi wrote:I watched Ken's latest Weird Things Online. Oh the cringe. Both Ken and Mary are trying soooo hard to be funny and it's just overdone. :|
[video][/video]

I couldn't even watch more than 30 seconds of it. They're so desperate and it's a mish-mash of trying to be like other popular Youtubers *coughpewds* It's embarrassing and feels painstakingly forced and fake.
Wooooooowwww... ouch. I would love to see their reaction to this video in 10 years. Or even in 10 days. Wait. 10 minutes after uploading. Cringe.

Someone should post this on reddit.com/r/cringe/ :rofl: :rofl:

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

I think Ken could pull those videos off (even though their obviously ripped off from Pewds) if he kicked Mary out of them and was just his usual self. Mary always ruins them for me. Thank god she doesn't try to act more often.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

I'd post it on reddit but don't want to give these two desperate morons more views and subs. They've already got way more than they deserve. Jesus Christ. It's basically completely ripped off, but at least Felix and Marzia stop being silly/acting while they're looking at some of the stuff. And Mary trying to be funny with her Canadian accent was just dire. She has not got one funny bone in her body.

Guys, get your own ideas or at the very least don't use the same title, though I guess you're hoping your vids will pop up when people search for Pewds' series.

Maiyan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Maiyan »

PandaBill wrote:i wonder if he begged cry to put him under "they stop by sometimes" on his stream page, correct me if i'm wrong but kens name was not always there. used to be minx, pewds and spoon i think?
Nah. I watched Cry's stream since 2012. Cry used to feature him on his stream announcement videos like the other late night crew members and was on the list back then with Sp00n and Minx.

Besides, I do know that they did have an okay relationship, if Cry mentioned he missed him.
Comparison:
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

PandaBill
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by PandaBill »

thanks for clearing it up :3

Maiyan wrote:
PandaBill wrote:i wonder if he begged cry to put him under "they stop by sometimes" on his stream page, correct me if i'm wrong but kens name was not always there. used to be minx, pewds and spoon i think?
Nah. I watched Cry's stream since 2012. Cry used to feature him on his stream announcement videos like the other late night crew members and was on the list back then with Sp00n and Minx.

Besides, I do know that they did have an okay relationship, if Cry mentioned he missed him.
Comparison:
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

Looks like we reached part 8 already guys!

http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=334&t=30227

Return to “MaryMakingIt”