SuperMaryFace - Part 6

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by DaylightAmy »

Don't get me started on snakes. I LOVE snakes... I have a snake tattoo that wraps along my leg down to my foot, I adore snakes.

In my humble opinion, and I am really sorry if I offend any fellow posters with this, I understand not everyone feels the same way about things, but in my opinion snakes are not pets. Snakes don't belong in tanks in living rooms, just like tigers don't belong in zoos. They are wild animals! Dogs, cats and some other animals have been domesticated over hundreds and hundreds of years, and have been encouraged to breed in urban areas, to a point where they NEED humans to survive and help their species. That's different. Snakes are wild animals. They're not accessories.

And calling your snake "beautiful princess" just sounds absolutely mental to me. I cringed when she said that. She tries so hard to be someone who thinks EVERYTHING is cute. Not everything needs to be cute for you to admire and respect it. Stahp it.

And ordering snakes in boxes... don't even get me started. How about you find a place that rescues snakes? How about you at least go to the place you get the snake from, to make 100% sure you are supporting an ethical business?

Are they THAT scared of leaving their house? Fucking pathetic. And once again animals are paying the price. They're literally at this point collecting animals like trophies for their passive lives.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

hannepoff
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by hannepoff »

Question. Why isnt Mary and Ken sharing rooms..? Im just guessing that Ken is going to wondercon as well.. Like.. If not then i get it but yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

WowOk wrote:Just watched the new video, it seems like this snakes is actually Ken's? Did anyone else get that vibe? I adore snakes, but I really hope they aren't planning on breeding Ben and Meryl. They most certainly don't have the experience or any reason to do so :? Also seems they went for the "yin and yang" aesthetic with Ben being light and Meryl being dark.

And since you guys mentioned the woman she's rooming with for Wondercon (no Ken?), that chick is absolutely GORGEOUS. Drop dead. But Mary chose one of the worst photos of her to promote to her fans. Why? It wasn't even the most recent photo she had posted by far. Sketchy.

And a third point because I don't post as often as I lurk and just want to get it out- Ken and Mary seem to be making very little money from YouTube these days. Ken posts once a day and maybe gets 40k-80k views per video, using the most recent estimations on YouTube earnings (although there's a lot that factors into it) most YouTubers make $1 per 1,000 views. Meaning Ken probably averages making $60 a day. I remember previously Ken saying he makes most of his money off of old content, but how far can that get you? Damn, I think I make more than Ken and Mary combined. I think it's time they start looking for part time jobs. Who knows, maybe that's what Mary's been doing this whole time she's been absent, but is too embarrassed to admit it.
About the woman mary is sharing a room with: that was the whole point of my previous comment, the only point mary wants to share is "see? She's heavier than me"... She constantly does it, picking friends for their size so they are not as conventionally atractive as her -_- it is sketchy as hell and shows that mary's friendships are never sincere...

And about the snakes i agree with all of you, snakes shouldnt be kept as pets, ordering pets in the mail os just absolutely gross and colecting pets to fill a void is not only sad but incredibly selfish and the animals always suffer...

Enviado do meu AIR S3 através de Tapatalk

FluffPup
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by FluffPup »

Hello everyone! Long time lurker here!

I'll try not to beat around the bush too much but I'm one of the people who found her through Ken doing 'Mary Mondays'. Thought she was pretty, but I wasn't really interested in her, so I pretty much forgot about her. I found her again when Cyarine posted the art she created for Mary's merchandise, and I wondered what she was doing (since by that time I had stopped watching Ken), and her most recent post was something about her feeling down because of some people. I was curious as to what happened to her, so I searched it up and here I am.

I just don't know what her fans see in her. She reminds me of one of my friends who want to vape and dyes her hair (we aren't allowed to do so here by school rules). I'm aware her fanbase must consist of a lot of people my age, but she just seems like a high school student who never really grew up. Maybe it's just my opinion, but I found her boring and aggravating. She tries so hard to be an sjw it makes me cringe, and now I know what it must have felt like for my friends back when I did the same thing for a short period of time.

I hate how she abandons and replaces her pets. I refuse to think about it anymore because it sickens me. I didn't think a 'grown up' could act like this. Does she have no conscience?

That's pretty much all I can think of saying right now, since you all have already done such a good job! Thank you all for contributing your time to the forum, and I hope I'll get to do more of the same in the future. I've also learned quite a lot about about countries, culture and the such from everything that has been posted, so thank you all for sharing knowledge and personal experience. I apologize in advance for any errors in this message, my English just deteriorates after 8, haha!
I'm just your ordinary struggling High School student.
I apologize for anything I do wrong in advance ;;n;;

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

*unpopular opinion*

Mary's implants are really awful. The girl is too skinny, and they don't look right on her body. Like someone else said, attach 2 balloons to a pole, and you pretty much have Mary's body type. It makes me sad that Mary promotes body positivity, but not when you're skinny all around. :roll:

shouldn't someone make a new forum now? We reached 40 pages. :tu: :love2:

Pearl_of_the_stars
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pearl_of_the_stars »

Ok I'm actually fucking pissed at this. My sister adopted a California king snake and to see a snake be shipped in a tiny container omg I can't take it her snake is sweet but is a wild fucking animal that's why it's habitat is huge it's not just a "piece" to the home environment. It will bite Mary and she will get rid of it along with boss. Fucking "adopt don't shop" bitch

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Encyclopedia wrote:*unpopular opinion*

Mary's implants are really awful. The girl is too skinny, and they don't look right on her body. Like someone else said, attach 2 balloons to a pole, and you pretty much have Mary's body type. It makes me sad that Mary promotes body positivity, but not when you're skinny all around. :roll:
At the end of the day I will always vote that it's her body and she should do with it what she wants to without the end result being graded by others BUT with that said, I've always found it REALLY difficult to understand how body positivity and plastic surgery go together. Maybe I'll never get it. If anyone does, and wants to educate me, go for it! I like to learn.

You_Never_Know
Learner
Learner

Post by You_Never_Know »

DaylightAmy wrote:

At the end of the day I will always vote that it's her body and she should do with it what she wants to without the end result being graded by others BUT with that said, I've always found it REALLY difficult to understand how body positivity and plastic surgery go together. Maybe I'll never get it. If anyone does, and wants to educate me, go for it! I like to learn.
I can kinda see it. I mean I for example like my body but I'm about to have my third child and I wouldn't mind giving my breasts a little pick me up. I guess to me, it depends on the situation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

twiddlethumbs
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by twiddlethumbs »

DaylightAmy wrote:

The misconception about body positivity and self-love is that it is only "correct" if you see everything about yourself as it is without any alteration as perfect, which is just so closed-minded. We don't always have to change things because we hate them, it can simply be because we like the result of the change. For instance: dying one's hair or painting your bedroom walls. Whether it's a permanent or temporary change, it doesn't have to stem from hatred. Plastic surgery is an option for people who want to make an improvement upon themselves so that they feel happier and more at-home in their bodies. There is nothing wrong about that. Obviously it's a case-by-case issue and there can be instances where people do it to look more like what is expected of them, but that's deeply personal. Mary is 100% allowed to have augmented breasts and still send out a body-positive message. Could she be lying about her own body confidence? Yes, it's plausible. But honestly, who knows?

And I think you guys are being a bit dramatic about the snake being mailed. :/ Yes, it sucks and stresses the animal out. But do you know where (chain) pet stores get their reptiles? From shipments. Usually from mills and places where the animals are treated far worse than if they were raised by respected breeders. Even my local exotic reptile shop has their animals shipped in, that's just how it is. Adoption is a great choice, but if you want a specific morph chances are you're gonna have to have it shipped from somewhere. Luckily there are rules about animals in the post so /hopefully/ there shouldn't be much damage done while the snake is in transit. Being in that small container is probably the safest and least stressful way to ship the snake. I mean, it's not like you can stick it into a carrier, it'd slither right out lol. As long as the animal is going to a loving home where it'll be well taken care of then I see no issue with the animal having to endure one or two stressful nights in the post. People that are local to the breeder may not always want a snake. Should people treat pets like a collection? Absolutely not, that's disgusting. If that's what Mary is doing, then I don't support the decision of getting another one.

PupPerfect
Learner
Learner

Post by PupPerfect »

I myself am not a confident person and I doubt I will ever be, but I admire people who are and I do think it's great to spread body positivity, but if you truly want to change something about yourself, then I think it's fine to do so. But having said that, if it's plastic surgerywise, then I think you really need to think about it and not just go out and do it within a few months.
I'm a skinny person ( but at a healthy weight ) and I barely have A cups. I will never have bigger breasts unless I put on a lot of weight and that's not something I want to do, so I hope to one day get breast implants.

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

Mary is 100% allowed to have augmented breasts and still send out a body-positive message. Could she be lying about her own body confidence? Yes, it's plausible. But honestly, who knows?
Sorry, but I don't believe contorting one's body to make it look like it has curves is "confidence" I also don't believe photoshopping one's pics is apart of a strong body positive role model. I also never said she couldn't be body positive at all while having breast implants, but the way Mary goes about "body positive" implies some sort of unachievable perfection, and her fans literally hate their bodies/and or cry about them because of this.

However, I will agree with you, and budge on the snake mail. There are a lot of websites that do it, and it ships fast enough so that the animal does not die during it's travel. The problem is the hands the pet goes into, knowing Mary she might just fuck up.

twiddlethumbs
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by twiddlethumbs »

Encyclopedia wrote:
Mary is 100% allowed to have augmented breasts and still send out a body-positive message. Could she be lying about her own body confidence? Yes, it's plausible. But honestly, who knows?
Sorry, but I don't believe contorting one's body to make it look like it has curves is "confidence" I also don't believe photoshopping one's pics is apart of a strong body positive role model. I also never said she couldn't be body positive at all while having breast implants, but the way Mary goes about "body positive" implies some sort of unachievable perfection, and her fans literally hate their bodies/and or cry about them because of this.

However, I will agree with you, and budge on the snake mail. There are a lot of websites that do it, and it ships fast enough so that the animal does not die during it's travel. The problem is the hands the pet goes into, knowing Mary she might just fuck up.
I was addressing DaylightAmy's question about body positivity and plastic surgery.
Mary definitely shows some questionable behavior when it comes to her body image. Do I think plastic surgery, photoshopped pics or back-breaking posing wrong? No. Do I think lying about it/avoiding being truthful about it as wrong? Absolutely.

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

twiddlethumbs wrote:
Encyclopedia wrote:

I was addressing DaylightAmy's question about body positivity and plastic surgery.
Mary definitely shows some questionable behavior when it comes to her body image. Do I think plastic surgery, photoshopped pics or back-breaking posing wrong? No. Do I think lying about it/avoiding being truthful about it as wrong? Absolutely.
I agree with some of what you said, not everything but most of the disagreements are related to mary :)

Yes, plastic surgery can come from a place of love and not selfhate but in mary's case i really really doubt is, in all of her pictures she contorts her body in order to create more curves and it seems she is very self conscious about her lack of a large butt considering her reaction O.o...also on model mayhem she talked about her body being different than her mother and sister (who both got implants) and that she knew they would grow eventually, but then they didn't O.o and it was nearly the first thing she did as soon as she got herself in america and being financially supported by ken...

She also lied about her nudes in order to conceal the fact that she had implants done, and she kept lying about those until after the whole nude ordeal...with all this i think it is safe to say that mary was very self concious about her precious size, if not she wouldn't have lied about the implants for so long.

I also dont see how getting one of the most desirable body mods to get more male attention is very feminist. On model mayhem she talked about how being blonde got her a lot more male attention and that she liked that and to me that is perfectly fine, but then she gets the most conventionally atractive body mod there is, constantly puts pictures of cleavage online or dances around to promote her boyfriends videos (which clearly works because every video with a mary chest thumbnail has a bunch more views, boobs in the thumbnail works) yet still manages to complain about comments on her chest O.o she loves when young girls want to die because they dont look like her but comment that she had implants done and she'll block you -_- if you put out a statement upon the world, you will get a reaponse back and it might not be the one you were expecting, and considering how much of a hipocrite she is about everything (feminism, body positivity, animal rights, veganism) she should be expecting a negative response, not everything will be an ego stroke...

Also, to me snakes shouldn't be pets and that's it. They are not domesticated animals, why should that poor snake be stuck in a jar simply because mary (or anyone else ) wants an "exotic" pet? In my opinion she is just trying to milk the only layer of depth that is consistent about her persona, the "quircky australian - oh i'm so different cause i want snakes and spiders as pets" -_-

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

twiddlethumbs wrote: And I think you guys are being a bit dramatic about the snake being mailed. :/ Yes, it sucks and stresses the animal out. But do you know where (chain) pet stores get their reptiles? From shipments. Usually from mills and places where the animals are treated far worse than if they were raised by respected breeders. Even my local exotic reptile shop has their animals shipped in, that's just how it is. Adoption is a great choice, but if you want a specific morph chances are you're gonna have to have it shipped from somewhere. Luckily there are rules about animals in the post so /hopefully/ there shouldn't be much damage done while the snake is in transit. Being in that small container is probably the safest and least stressful way to ship the snake. I mean, it's not like you can stick it into a carrier, it'd slither right out lol. As long as the animal is going to a loving home where it'll be well taken care of then I see no issue with the animal having to endure one or two stressful nights in the post. People that are local to the breeder may not always want a snake. Should people treat pets like a collection? Absolutely not, that's disgusting. If that's what Mary is doing, then I don't support the decision of getting another one.
In my opinion, if the pet you want has to be shipped to you in the mail and experiences a lot of stress during that process, then maybe that animal is not fit to be a pet and you shouldn't keep it as such. I agree with DaylightAmy who said that snakes are wild animals and should not be kept as pets. Picking them out in a specific color and having them transported to your home in a little box is wrong to me. That is not how you should treat an animal. They are living beings, not objects. And don't even get me started on pet-shops. They should not even exist if you ask me.

I am absolutely against breeding pets of any kind, even dogs or cats. I would not have pets at all if that was the only way to acquire them. The cats that I had in my live were all rescued from shelters or bad situations. I would never support the demand of animals who are used as a form of entertainment. My cats are not there to serve a purpose in my life, I am there to serve a purpose for them and give them a home. I don't agree with the way they came into this existence (through irresponsible people who thought kittens were cute) but they are here now and they deserve a good life.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Regarding body positivity and plastic surgery, thank you for your answer twiddlethumbs, I appreciate it! I still don't fully agree with it, but I do get it more now. I understand wanting to change things about your body as a decoration, for fun or as self-expression even - dying your hair, getting piercing or tattoos - absolutely get that. Minor procedures like botox even - sure. But I hate how people overlook the risk of the bigger plastic surgeries - and I don't think that's comparable to those other things. I had a breast reduction due to back problems (they were too large for my frame, basically, and it was causing medical issues) and there are all kinds of risks involved - if nothing else, just the anesthetic - and I don't understand taking risks like that for decoration or self-expression if you are happy with yourself. I'm not saying it's WRONG to have low self-esteem; we all have it at one point or another in our lives, it's not a violation of human-code to be insecure and make a decision based on it. I just don't understand how someone can put themselves through the pain and risks of surgeries for cosmetic issues. But everyone is different!

As for the snakes... I understand your point, but I guess we are just discussing it from different angles. I'm trying to come from a place of 'animals first at all times' which is how I chose to live, and why choices like that upset me - choosing a specific snake for its morph chances and thereby causing it to have to be shipped to me seems selfish, but then so does most snake ownership to me. I understand others may feel differently and as long as people are willing to consider where I'm coming from that's all good.

SugarproofVeeegan
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SugarproofVeeegan »

Haven't been to this forum in a while cuz it started to feel dirty but now I remember how fucking awful Mary is so my input on the "body positive + plastic surgery" thing

I don't think that body positivity and conventional cosmetic surgery are compatible in the majority of cases. I don't see how somebody can truly love themselves and believe that all shapes are beautiful but then pay thousands of dollars to get cut open to achieve a more socially acceptable body type. I used to think "Well, maybe this person just doesnt associate their self love with their appearance so it really isnt a big deal when they change their looks." But now I just do not believe that somebody can go THAT far and not have something deeper going on.

Mary has every right to modify herself for public approval. That doesn't negate her feminism because feminism is about all genders being free to be who and what they want. But it absolutely negates her body positivity bullshit in my eyes.

Keep on preaching, Mary. I'm sure it's easy to love your body when you slice, stuff, bend and starve it to perfection to the detriment of thousands of young psyches.

I'm not against plastic surgery but I am against getting it done and then building a career out of claiming to be against restrictive beauty standards.

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

SugarproofVeeegan wrote:Haven't been to this forum in a while cuz it started to feel dirty but now I remember how fucking awful Mary is so my input on the "body positive + plastic surgery" thing

I don't think that body positivity and conventional cosmetic surgery are compatible in the majority of cases. I don't see how somebody can truly love themselves and believe that all shapes are beautiful but then pay thousands of dollars to get cut open to achieve a more socially acceptable body type. I used to think "Well, maybe this person just doesnt associate their self love with their appearance so it really isnt a big deal when they change their looks." But now I just do not believe that somebody can go THAT far and not have something deeper going on.

Mary has every right to modify herself for public approval. That doesn't negate her feminism because feminism is about all genders being free to be who and what they want. But it absolutely negates her body positivity bullshit in my eyes.

Keep on preaching, Mary. I'm sure it's easy to love your body when you slice, stuff, bend and starve it to perfection to the detriment of thousands of young psyches.

I'm not against plastic surgery but I am against getting it done and then building a career out of claiming to be against restrictive beauty standards.
I agree with what you said, i just wanted to clarify that i didnt mean that getting implants was anti feminist. I meant that having a man pay for your implants and them proceed to use them to promote his content was anti-feminist, using sexuality to promote things is one of the things that feminists like mary tend to complain about (objectification of women) yet she will happily dance in a bikini to get ken more views -_-... I find that very hipocritical. I hope i explained myself better this time xD

SugarproofVeeegan
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh, sorry BunnyRanger, I didn't think you said that at all! I just noticed that feminism and body positivity were both brought up so I wanted to clarify which one I was talking about.

And I agree with you too. Mary lives the EXACT lifestyle that she claims to be against (living for male approval, mutilating your body to please others, hurting other people for your own gain), yet she still gets brownie points for her fake SJW persona because her fans don't see it. Kids are dumb, man.
For fuck's sake, she claimed to be going vegan and then went to KFC like 5 minutes later and even that didn't discredit her in their eyes.

People like Mary are so toxic and so, so bad for women, especially young ones. It honestly makes me upset, legitimately upset, that she gets away with it.

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lightning13 »

BunnyRanger wrote:
SugarproofVeeegan wrote:Haven't been to this forum in a while cuz it started to feel dirty but now I remember how fucking awful Mary is so my input on the "body positive + plastic surgery" thing

I agree with what you said, i just wanted to clarify that i didnt mean that getting implants was anti feminist. I meant that having a man pay for your implants and them proceed to use them to promote his content was anti-feminist, using sexuality to promote things is one of the things that feminists like mary tend to complain about (objectification of women) yet she will happily dance in a bikini to get ken more views -_-... I find that very hipocritical. I hope i explained myself better this time xD

I agree with both of you completely.

Ive always thought body positivity meant being happy and content with the body you were born with. Finally learning to accept yourself for who you are. Which i have only recently started to do myself. No matter what society says, i am beautiful inside and out. And so are you. Just be a nice honest person and love yourself and the people around you. It has taken me quite a few years to see it and it takes a lot of strength. But ive never been happier with who i am.

Oh and heres some things i thought would be good to repost. Marys old MM posts

SugarproofVeeegan
Gossiper
Gossiper

She isn't even making sense in those MM posts (thank you for posting them!)

Invest thousands of dollars and take on the inherent risks of any surgery on top of the specific risks of breast augmentation to change the way you look just for the sake of doing it?

"Do it just to get big boobs." Uhm. No shit, Mary. But people aren't going to want bigger boobs for the sake of bigger boobs, there is a reason for why they want them and you need to stop lying to yourself and everybody else. People dye their hair, get piercings, etc. just to have fun and see what it looks like. They don't spend months of income on fucking surgery just cuz.

You made a career out of your fake tits. Your entire online persona (and most likely your relationship) is about your body and you wanna act like you had no ulterior motive in getting implants?
ImageImage

[/size]
Reality check courtesy of SuperFakeFace ~

Return to “MaryMakingIt”