SuperMaryFace - part 4

Sarameingott

Re: SuperMaryFace - part 4

Post by Sarameingott »

Mary's twitter is blocked? How? Still works for me.

Ken is throwing some serious shade with his tweets right now though.

Argh I gotta go to sleep, but judging by Ken's tweets, I'll have some nice reading to do tomorrow, can't wait

I predict that either Ken's twitter got hacked or shit finally hit the fan. Either way, it's gonna be a good dayyyy.

bluhbluh
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bluhbluh »

Well...I guess she blocked me xD My life is ruined.

Suku
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Suku »

Sarameingott wrote:Ken is throwing some serious shade with his tweets right now though.
What the heck is going on there?
I don't even think he got hacked like some people are saying and it doesn't look like a joke either because his tweets sound way too serious.
Doesn't make any sense when you think about his lewd pic from before.
This shit is confusing.

Issy09
Informer
Informer

Post by Issy09 »

Suku wrote:
Sarameingott wrote:Ken is throwing some serious shade with his tweets right now though.
What the heck is going on there?
I don't even think he got hacked like some people are saying and it doesn't look like a joke either because his tweets sound way too serious.
Doesn't make any sense when you think about his lewd pic from before.
This shit is confusing.
maybe he's having a mental breakdown or somethings really gotten to him, either that or he's being a huge troll.

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

Ken is being such a douchebag right now, I don't care if it was a joke, Pewdiepie doesn't need more shit than he already gets.

[tweet][/tweet]

Sarameingott

Post by Sarameingott »

*sarcasm mode activated* -> Feel free to speculate guyyys, because there is absolutely no connection between these tweets. If you think there is, that means you need to go see a doctor, because you are seeing things that are clearly not there.

EDIT:

Yes...truly inspirational, and to quote Nathan Zed: ''Water is wet, grass is green, the sky is blue!"

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

da hell is going on lately?! and we are soon on part 5!

phenylalaten
Learner
Learner

Post by phenylalaten »

Ken has always been openly salty about how much more subs Felix has in comparison, even from the beginning. It's a part of the story on how they met way back in 2011/2012. They talked about it on a podcast and Ken point blank said that Felix didn't deserve a lot of his views and that his stuff was waaaaay better than his.

I sometimes wonder how they're friends. It could a cultural thing that keeps Felix from brushing Ken off, especially since he seems like a very non-confrontational person until there's too much speculation about an issue and he has to speak up on it (e.g. his response to the game theory video about him and his response to all the articles about how much he makes). There's also a possibility that Ken could be a better friend than he shows online, since aside from select random snippets of his life that's directly related to what he does on YouTube and the weird stuff he posts, he doesn't really post a lot of things about his life. Idk. If that's the case, he has a serious image problem.

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

phenylalaten wrote:Ken has always been openly salty about how much more subs Felix has in comparison, even from the beginning. It's a part of the story on how they met way back in 2011/2012. They talked about it on a podcast and Ken point blank said that Felix didn't deserve a lot of his views and that his stuff was waaaaay better than his.

I sometimes wonder how they're friends. It could a cultural thing that keeps Felix from brushing Ken off, especially since he seems like a very non-confrontational person until there's too much speculation about an issue and he has to speak up on it (e.g. his response to the game theory video about him and his response to all the articles about how much he makes). There's also a possibility that Ken could be a better friend than he shows online, since aside from select random snippets of his life that's directly related to what he does on YouTube and the weird stuff he posts, he doesn't really post a lot of things about his life. Idk. If that's the case, he has a serious image problem.
I just don't understand Ken, I can't wrap my head around this recent craziness. These passive aggressive jokes are rather annoying, and sorry not sorry, Pewdie cares more about his fans, last time I checked, Ken was a salt cracker bitching about it while playing free flash games online for money. I'm not even a huge fan of pewdiepie, but Ken is not funny to me. I'd hope that Ken is more decent irl than online. :) :?

Post by Guest »

Salty Ken running his mouth like always

If he's not more careful Maker will take his channel and kick him from it, in fact it already should of actually, they amount of utter shit talking he does is insane, but he's doing In a way where you obviously know who he is talking about but you can't accuse him because it means the bad things he is saying are true

Youtubers under Maker CANNOT talk shit publically about other youtubers and Felix is their golden boy who they are paying hundreds of thousands for I'm sure.

He's talked shit about Felix, Mark, Jack I think Cry maybe, Everyone who was once or is his friend.

It has to be telling that the only "friend" he has managed to keep is the biggest channel on YouTube

Felix has no one else, he isn't close to Cry anymore him and Mark are work "friends" but I think he might be getting closer to jack (ugh) so him and ken are kinda stuck with each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Salty Ken running his mouth like always

If he's not more careful Maker will take his channel and kick him from it, in fact it already should of actually, they amount of utter shit talking he does is insane, but he's doing In a way where you obviously know who he is talking about but you can't accuse him because it means the bad things he is saying are true

Youtubers under Maker CANNOT talk shit publically about other youtubers and Felix is their golden boy who they are paying hundreds of thousands for I'm sure.

He's talked shit about Felix, Mark, Jack I think Cry maybe, Everyone who was once or is his friend.

It has to be telling that the only "friend" he has managed to keep is the biggest channel on YouTube

Felix has no one else, he isn't close to Cry anymore him and Mark are work "friends" but I think he might be getting closer to jack (ugh) so him and ken are kinda stuck with each other.

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lightning13 »

Bloody hell Mary really? And you want to be taken seriously.

No shit you could whip up an outfit in 5 minutes. She is hardly wearing any clothes. Outfit doesnt look very complicated at all.

You_Never_Know
Learner
Learner

Post by You_Never_Know »

lightning13 wrote:Image

Bloody hell Mary really? And you want to be taken seriously.

No shit you could whip up an outfit in 5 minutes. She is hardly wearing any clothes. Outfit doesnt look very complicated at all.
That tweet pissed me off. Quiet doesn't wear a lot of clothes because she breathes and drinks from her skin. I'm sire Mary doesn't even know that. She is just looking for another easy revealing outfit she can call a cosplay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

phenylalaten
Learner
Learner

Post by phenylalaten »

Chances are even with that she'll half ass it and wear it with only a gun (Ken's) as a prop. If she doesn't pose with a gun she'll probably pair it with bull about not supporting violence or something.

You_Never_Know
Learner
Learner

Post by You_Never_Know »

phenylalaten wrote:Chances are even with that she'll half ass it and wear it with only a gun (Ken's) as a prop. If she doesn't pose with a gun she'll probably pair it with bull about not supporting violence or something.

If she does it she better pose with a sniper because that is all quiet uses. A regular gun will just show her ignorance more than she normally does.

SpillThatTea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SpillThatTea »

Again she's riding the popularity wave seeing as metal gear solid 5 is coming out/ is out now :|

You_Never_Know
Learner
Learner

Post by You_Never_Know »

SpillThatTea wrote:Again she's riding the popularity wave seeing as metal gear solid 5 is coming out/ is out now :|
Guarantee that she doesn't play. She watchs Ken play and thinks oh that looks super easy and it's super popular yay more views. Gotta hold on to those coat tails of anything popular! I am so glad I have completely unsubscribed from her.

chemical_doll
Learner
Learner

Post by chemical_doll »

"If I still had dark hair" says the woman who owns a shit ton of wigs.

It always pisses me off when she uses her hair as an excuse for not doing a cosplay. That woman is just full of bullshit excuses for her laziness.

EDIT: Also god damn, she is the queen of jumping on the bandwagon. I can guarantee she knows fuck all about MGS. And of course she goes for the most scantily clad character because that means more showing off her tits and less effort to put into the cosplay.

WhyIsTheRumGone
Learner
Learner

Post by WhyIsTheRumGone »

chemical_doll wrote:"If I still had dark hair" says the woman who owns a shit ton of wigs.

It always pisses me off when she uses her hair as an excuse for not doing a cosplay. That woman is just full of bullshit excuses for her laziness.

EDIT: Also god damn, she is the queen of jumping on the bandwagon. I can guarantee she knows fuck all about MGS. And of course she goes for the most scantily clad character because that means more showing off her tits and less effort to put into the cosplay.
Exactly.
I'm really amused that she acts like she cares about accuracy. Take a look at your "cosplays" Mary. Does she actually believe the rubbish that comes out of her mouth? :rofl: :rofl:

LT_reader
Talker
Talker

Post by LT_reader »

I don't even read Mary's twitter anymore because it just breathes and spits out stupidity as well as manipulation. So I just wait until you guys post something for me to look into. Time for me to jump into the bandwagon LIKE MARY DOES ALL THE TIME. Ugh. Yet again she does ANOTHER excuse for a cosplay. Don't get me wrong. I'm glad that Mary chooses a somewhat sexualized character instead of sexualizing another that isn't but like you guys have stated, she probably doesn't even know why she's half naked.... other than probably saying some SJW thing like "QUIET CAN WEAR WHATEVER SHE WANTS BECAUSE SHES A WOMAN AND WE SHOULDNT OBJECTIFY HER BECAUSE SHES A WOMAN IN COMBAT blah blah" When it really her reasoning to being half naked goes further than just wearing what she wants. Mary just shouldn't represent any badass woman because she's a joke of a badass woman.

Also about her wigs, isnt she sponsored by uniwigs??? Doesn't that give her access to any wig she wants??? Makes zero sense to me.
I am an avid supporter for not believing SuperMaryFace's lies. :love2:

More info : http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=334&t=17065

Return to “MaryMakingIt”