SuperMaryFace - part 3

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - part 3

Post by lightning13 »

Kierans wrote:Sorry, longtime lurker here, I just wanted to chime in. Is this the video you're talking about? It's unlisted, but Ken's vid has the link to it.

Also, I found this gem in the comments: Image

So it's okay to attack people as long as you're being sarcastic? Good to know... :roll:
Yeah i dont see how its not ok for them to be sarcastic but it is totally fine for her to be sarcastic back at them.... She makes no sense at all.

I wonder why she has unlisted it? Also it looks like she has removed most if not all of her comments from the comment section. Why does she keep going back and removing things from her social media. She removes photos from instagram, she removed soooo many posts on tumblr, now she is unlisting videos and deleting her comments. Why is she backtracking all the time? What is going on with her?

Issy09
Informer
Informer

Post by Issy09 »

wasn't her cosplay boob tutorial her most popular video? It's kinda weird she's going back and deleting things. Maybe it is because she's getting closer to Ken's family? If I knew my bfs family was watching my every move on social media I'd panic.

I scrolled all the way back before she got with Ken and it kinda surprised me she didn't really have anything "nerdy" on there and since moving to America she's a cosplayer. I'm not saying she's a fake nerd girl but I wonder if she's always liked anime and comics or started being more into that stuff because of Ken.

screwthem
Learner
Learner

Post by screwthem »

She was born in South Africa and spent her childhood there. She even has a British accent but she never ever mentions it. My guess is that she's not even an Australian citizen.

Churro Churro
Talker
Talker

Post by Churro Churro »

Hey, I definitely could be wrong, but I have a feeling she's going on to go through another personality/persona change. I had noticed a while back that her Instagram went from boobs in absolutely every single picture to, well, hardly any. I thought only a glimmer about it, but then let it be. But now, she HARDLY goes on Tumblr, her latest Tumblr posts are less SJW and more comedy, she's deleting her video that was all about boobs and had the most views, and she has moved from LA to Mississippi. (Sorry if I spelt that wrong.) Maybe she's going to become one of those with nature, animal-loving, beautiful, quiet life, hot house-wife, kind of people with the strict and modest Southern family. I have no clue, but I think she's changing, maybe part of the reason is so that we can't "judge" her as much.

G Geneva
Debater
Debater

Post by G Geneva »

Churro Churro wrote:Hey, I definitely could be wrong, but I have a feeling she's going on to go through another personality/persona change. I had noticed a while back that her Instagram went from boobs in absolutely every single picture to, well, hardly any. I thought only a glimmer about it, but then let it be. But now, she HARDLY goes on Tumblr, her latest Tumblr posts are less SJW and more comedy, she's deleting her video that was all about boobs and had the most views, and she has moved from LA to Mississippi. (Sorry if I spelt that wrong.) Maybe she's going to become one of those with nature, animal-loving, beautiful, quiet life, hot house-wife, kind of people with the strict and modest Southern family. I have no clue, but I think she's changing, maybe part of the reason is so that we can't "judge" her as much.
I think I've already talked about this but how i see it the boobs/sensual stuff might just have been to get her a good amount of followers and create a fan base in order to get the amount of attention that is needed to grow as a Youtube channel. So now she is toning it down so people can't bully/judge her as much since most of her "boobs out" stuff will be deleted. All new viewers will automatically think she got popular for her personality since the boob stuff is all "gone" (nothing is ever gone on ze internetz).

To me this seems like a well taught out business plan (Set up by Ken and Mary together since they both "own" Mary's channel?):
1. Get implants
2. Become "a nerdy gamer girl"
3. Show what you've got in order to attract fans/views but also promote body positivity
4. Profit

Then once you have reached the following you want tone down the sexual stuff and pretend like nothing ever happened.
Congratulations! You are now a social justice, body positive Youtube persona.

Also she didn't even make a new cosplay for the ABC?? What in the world does she do with all her free time. The cosplays she "makes" don't even take long to make so why not something new?

(LOL at the fan Ken & Mary tribute

Edit: or she isn't showing as much because she is in Mississippi now and Ken's family is getting involved so she dresses different, even though she is always saying you should wear what you bla bla bla...

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lightning13 »

G Geneva wrote:Also she didn't even make a new cosplay for the ABC?? What in the world does she do with all her free time. The cosplays she "makes" don't even take long to make so why not something new?

Hey she did put together a Harley cosplay for the slumber party ...... which she bought entirely off of amazon :rofl:

I seriously wonder what she does with all that spare time ... Well she does have to edit the shit out of her photos, cook meals for them both, sit on her ass out the back with the dogs, sit on her ass watching netflix, .... ok ive run out of ideas on how she spends her time.

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

G Geneva wrote:
Churro Churro wrote:
Then once you have reached the following you want tone down the sexual stuff and pretend like nothing ever happened.

Also she didn't even make a new cosplay for the ABC?? What in the world does she do with all her free time. The cosplays she "makes" don't even take long to make so why not something new?

Edit: or she isn't showing as much because she is in Mississippi now and Ken's family is getting involved so she dresses different, even though she is always saying you should wear what you bla bla bla...

I wouldn't care about the fact she didn't make any of these if she didn't call herself a professional cosplayer. Like what are you a professional of if you didn't make anything that you are wearing??? being pretty? Like I said I wouldn't care that everything is store bought otherwise because cosplay is for fun, but when you call yourself a pro I want to see most of it handmade. How is she going to give any advice on how to work with certain fabrics or material like worbla etc. if she never does anything herself???

screwthem
Learner
Learner

Post by screwthem »

TeamCupcakes wrote:
G Geneva wrote:
Churro Churro wrote:

I wouldn't care about the fact she didn't make any of these if she didn't call herself a professional cosplayer. Like what are you a professional of if you didn't make anything that you are wearing??? being pretty? Like I said I wouldn't care that everything is store bought otherwise because cosplay is for fun, but when you call yourself a pro I want to see most of it handmade. How is she going to give any advice on how to work with certain fabrics or material like worbla etc. if she never does anything herself???
Her definition of pro cosplayer is that you get paid to go to conventions. All she cares about is the attention and money. Doesn't surprise me. Can someone make a new thread? I want to post something but it's really long so I'd rather do it in a new thread.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”