SuperMaryFace

Nimu Nimu

Re: SuperMaryFace

Post by Nimu Nimu »

"Girls need to stop hating on other girls for literally everything." Omg. Shut. Up. That is like the quasi - feminist version of a dude saying "You're just jealous" Whenever women criticize each other. Women do tend to be more critical of other women (thanks to society making it a competition between us) but if people have a legitimate criticism of you, I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with both of you having a vagina.

Good god she's a child. I'm sorry but that really irks me. It's one thing for a woman to nitpick what you wear, how you look, how you talk, anything like that, but when they're pointing out things that would be annoying on anyone, even a dude, I'm pretty sure that's fair game.

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Eastsiderider »

Criticism ≠ jealousy, bitching ≠ criticism...

Isn't she HERSELF being sexist if she thinks women hate her cos they're girls too?

Hypocrite = Mary

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

Sarameingott wrote:I can only speculate about the things Ken & Mary don't share with everybody. I can only have an opinion on things they do decide to share with us. They decided to share part of their lives with us, through Kenvlog. But that doesn't mean that what we see in those vlogs, is ALL there is to see. They probably don't share everything, and they don't have to. If what we see in the vlogs is really all there is, then we still might be wrong about what we think we see.

Mary & Ken are partners (some of us think it's real, others think it's fake), but either way, they can be partners and still have their own lives. Maybe Mary likes going to parties, going out, meeting people in real life. That doesn't mean Ken has to like those things too.

And Ken probably likes staying inside. Youtube is his life. It's his work, it's where he met a lot of his friends, it's what he likes to do. Even though I think it's dangerous to stay inside all the time when you're depressed (even if you have a lot of online friends), maybe that's where he feels comfortable. And that doesn't mean Mary has to stay inside all day too.

Ken is an adult. He can make his own decisions. There is really no reason at all for any of us to feel sorry for him. Even if he suffers from depression. He is still the one who decides what happens with his life and if he will allow himself to be happy or not or seek help or not. Mary can't force him to go outside if he doesn't want to. *Edit: and that doesn't mean she has to stay inside too.
I didn't mean that Mary couldn't get out of the house or go to parties, I just meant that ken is never in the picture when that happens O.o and it's sad considering he has no support group or family in LA and hates it there.... Plus if he really suffers from depression then it's not a matter of choice, whether he "wants" to go out or not, more like fear and anxiety to get out of the house :S

Plus Mary can be supportive without being forced to stay inside, just by incentivating him that things are going to be alright and slowly encouraging him to go out so that he ends up feeling safe outside.... She really doesn't seem supportive on their vlogs, and the path ken is taking seems very self destroying, especially since he keeps comparing himself to more successful youtubers.... I hope things end up getting better with time O.o
Nimu Nimu wrote:"Girls need to stop hating on other girls for literally everything." Omg. Shut. Up. That is like the quasi - feminist version of a dude saying "You're just jealous" Whenever women criticize each other. Women do tend to be more critical of other women (thanks to society making it a competition between us) but if people have a legitimate criticism of you, I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with both of you having a vagina.

Good god she's a child. I'm sorry but that really irks me. It's one thing for a woman to nitpick what you wear, how you look, how you talk, anything like that, but when they're pointing out things that would be annoying on anyone, even a dude, I'm pretty sure that's fair game.
Absolutely agree v.v I find it kind of a sexist argument when people dismiss criticism about them simply because it was done by women and they assume it's because they "are jealous"...Women are allowed to criticise other women (or anyone for that matter) if they have legitimate reason to, being a female does not invalidate an argument -.-

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lightning13 »

10 March 2015
"It wasn’t until it happened to me that I realized how vile and slanderous the media really is. Anyone can take anything you write and change it. Any photo and edit it. Bad people can do and say whatever they want and you barely have any power at all to stop them unless they’re directly threatening you.

So, to every single woman who I have spoken poorly about or who I believed was a bad person based on rumor and lies, I’m so fucking sorry. A million times sorry. You CANNOT trust the group think and lies inside magazines. Even “tell all interviews” can be edited to put the person in the bad light.

Think about every single famous woman who has “tragically died young” and the “negative spiral” that she went through before doing so. These girls wake up and see people calling them whores and fakes and liars and trash, so they drink to escape it, and then they’re drunks and addicts and pathetic and everyone “hopes” they get better but the train wreck is more fun to watch. Then even if they get better and move past the self hate they’re told they “can’t escape” their past actions. The magazines say it’s “tragic” when they “lose the battle”. The battle they started. A war they created between these women and their own self love.

There are so many celebrities and youtubers who “disappointed me” when in reality I should be disappointed with myself and the idiotic choice I made to believe and support the horrible articles written about them. All the hateful forums, and the “confession” posts. It’s all bullshit. It’s all made to control us and teach us to hate ourselves. It’s “entertainment” for those who get enjoyment out of the pain of others.

I am incredibly proud to say that I’m totally and officially done with being mindless when it comes to hating women. I will not ever again pick up that trash magazine, or fall for that click bait article. I will not reblog slanderous posts of any kind. I will not take part in the oppression and manipulation of my own gender. I will use my own mind to form decisions based on the actions of others and I will be happier and healthier because of it.

I love myself, I love my gender, I love my sisters. We need to stand with one another to change the world."

So you're gonna say all this to cover up for the shit you've done in the past. Right...
How about you own up to the lies and all the bullshit and stop being so damn hypocritical. Actually be truthful to your fellow 'sisters' and stop manipulating your fans. :bhd:

ZebraMae4309
Learner
Learner

Post by ZebraMae4309 »

Did anyone read the new tumblr post in which Mary said if she has talked poorly about any woman she was "so fucking sorry". Wow. And she's still denying the truth of things that we have facts for on here.

She always has to remind her "fans" that social media is soooooo dark and scary and mean and nasty to "nice little girls" like her.

Omg PLS give me a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LochNess7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LochNess7 »

To the person who said Marzia and Felix's relationship was also staged... Hmm I don't really know about that one. I can clearly see in Mary and Ken's it's staged and I too noticed that after this forum put that he doesn't have any photos of her on his instagram, he posted one for her birthday.... and also in her "birthday dinner" there's a wine glass with an unidentifiable substance in it that looks like it belongs to Mary. But back to my main point, Marzia and Felix. Marzia was in school and she gave up a lot to go and be with Felix in Sweden. And they've been together for quite some time and they're not engaged, unlike Mary and Ken. Mary has never specifically addressed how she and Ken moved things along so fast, but Marzia made a draw my life (and yes I know people can lie) and I'm pretty sure it's not staged. Even if it is.... Sigh I think it worked out pretty good. Oh and a parallel to Felix and Marzia and Ken and Mary.... 2 dogs, same kind of dogs (in respect to the first dog each of them had), different colors, same shades of colors. Edgar: black, pug, Maya: tan/white, pug. Betty: tan/little bit of white, corgi, Jackie: black, corgi.

VeniVediAmavi
Learner
Learner

Post by VeniVediAmavi »

ZebraMae4309 wrote:Did anyone read the new tumblr post in which Mary said if she has talked poorly about any woman she was "so fucking sorry". Wow. And she's still denying the truth of things that we have facts for on here.

She always has to remind her "fans" that social media is soooooo dark and scary and mean and nasty to "nice little girls" like her.

Omg PLS give me a break.

Yupp. Just read it.
WELCOME TO THE MARY SHOW! SHE FORGIVES YOU!
I think she is talking about trisha ("So, to every single woman who I have spoken poorly about or who I believed was a bad person based on rumor and lies...")

ZebraMae4309
Learner
Learner

Post by ZebraMae4309 »

VeniVediAmavi wrote:
ZebraMae4309 wrote:Did anyone read the new tumblr post in which Mary said if she has talked poorly about any woman she was "so fucking sorry". Wow. And she's still denying the truth of things that we have facts for on here.

Omg PLS give me a break.

Yupp. Just read it.
I think she is talking about trisha ("So, to every single woman who I have spoken poorly about or who I believed was a bad person based on rumor and lies...")

Yup. It's definitely an "I'm sorry, Trisha" post.
And then of course swiftly moves back to the "social media is lying and slandering my good name omg PLS don't believe what they write!" She also says she used to believe things that were written on sites like this? But now that these sites are targeting her, she doesn't believe them anymore?

Clear proof she only cares about herself and her fame.

I never stepped foot on these sites until Mary kept throwing the name of this one out. All these other wayyyyy more famous YouTubers never once posted and said "omg (so and so site) is threatening my well being omg don't believe them." Even though they have hugeeee threads about them just calling them disgusting names.

We have solid evidence of lies and we're not calling her any nasty names like this either threads. Mary has the tamest thread and she's acting like we're tearing her character apart.

The only way we're doing that is if this stuff actually is true.

She proves more and more each day that
1. She reads this everyday
2. The things are mostly true.

Keep it up Mary, everytime you do something pertaining to something on here, we know your here for a reason.

ZebraMae4309
Learner
Learner

Post by ZebraMae4309 »

Omg I'm sorry lightning13. You totally posted and linked the same tumblr post.
Oops. Dumb me missed your post.

onlineprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by onlineprincess »

I don't like the "Don't judge other girls, girls can do no wrong, I love other girls!!" Thing she's been going on.

You can't use feminism to get out of things. You can't say "this is happening to me because I'm a girl"

Honestly, not all girls are fragile little snowflakes that mean no harm and are attacked for no reason. I've been tortured by other girls when I was in high school and I could never talk to a teacher about it because those girls weren't known for being sneaky or bad. They kinda used their girliness the same way Mary is. "I can do no wrong and everyone is lying and making me look bad!!"

Don't tell girls to trust all other girls and love our "sisters" because there are bad people in all genders. Telling your fans to trust you and feel bad for you because you're a fellow girl is ridiculous and it wouldn't work if tumblr didn't have this warped sense of feminism nowadays.

I'm a feminist for sure, but I definitely can see some tumblr kids are taking advantage of the word and being violent and rude and calling themselves feminists and making the whole movement look like trash.

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lightning13 »

ZebraMae4309 wrote:Omg I'm sorry lightning13. You totally posted and linked the same tumblr post.
Oops. Dumb me missed your post.

Hehe no probs all good :-D

Sarameingott

Post by Sarameingott »

lightning13 wrote:

So you're gonna say all this to cover up for the shit you've done in the past. Right...
How about you own up to the lies and all the bullshit and stop being so damn hypocritical. Actually be truthful to your fellow 'sisters' and stop manipulating your fans. :bhd:
Man, Mary is trying really hard to make people feel sorry for her (''people kill themselves because other people make up lies about them, sadface, what's happening to me now is just as cereal guys, I'm going to talk about suicide so everyone sees how cereal I am and that I am very fragile and could kill myself any day now'').
She tried to make it sound as if she was talking about affected women in general (like famous people and youtubers) and not necessarily just about her own sob story, but it really felt weirdly directed towards us ;) anyone else felt that?
Anyway, when people get sad because other people make up lies about them then that is really messed up, we all agree on that. But we're not fabricating lies here, just discussing what she put on the internet herself. She keeps trying to convince people that whenever something negative is said about someone (but mostly about her) it's ALWAYS A LIE. Even when you get a screenshot or direct link to the actual thing that is being discussed, IT IS APPARENTLY STILL A LIE. Guess our brains are fooling us to see things that are not really there. Even though they are really there. RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOUR OWN EYES xD

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

What a steaming pile of utter bullshit. Check yourself Mary before trying to correct others. I'm infuriated by this "all saint", "better person"... facade. Arrrhhgh. :horse: Your lies are attracting flies girl.

onlineprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by onlineprincess »

I still can't stop thinking about how Trisha gets called a whale and a fat b word on the daily, gigi gets trans slurs thrown at her all the time, marzia has more photoshopped nudes of her and rape threats in her comment section than probably any other YouTuber, and Mary is trying to get us thrown in jail for this forum where we just accuse her of lying

I will be a very sad prisoner of all these other youtubers just ignore their hate and I'm in jail bc Mary couldn't handle me calling her out

Sarameingott

Post by Sarameingott »

Eastsiderider wrote:What a steaming pile of utter bullshit. Check yourself Mary before trying to correct others. I'm infuriated by this "all saint", "better person"... facade. Arrrhhgh. :horse: Your lies are attracting flies girl.
I know right. That's the worst part. I can handle random people that talk like they are saints or know everything. But coming from HER, out of all people. A person that young girls look up to and who said that it's not HER fault that people look up to her. As if it's an insult to be looked up to. The person that lied about what she did and said, and is STILL trying to juggle all these lies at the same time. That's what she looks like to me. A juggler that adds lie after lie and is struggling to keep them all in the air. This is all going to blow up in her face one day.

JustTellingTheFacts
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JustTellingTheFacts »

BunnyRanger wrote:Oh lord, I'm gonna be that person, but I just saw the vlog and I feel for ken O.o

Mary keeps going to all these parties and ken is never in the picture, it's just so sad...

Thinking about the whole thing, him being very depressed/frustrated with his work because he wants to be like pewdiepie, moving to LA and hating it there, never getting out of the house (I went through this, didn't get out of my house for little under six months because of panic attacks) and the one person that should support and understand him is constantly going off to shoots and parties and collabs...

He has no family in LA, doesn't look like he has many (or rather any) friends there, and Mary is a LOT more interested in Mary than in his wellbeing... The only thing he has is youtube and the dogs O.o

Having depression myself I can say I know what it feels like, but thankfully my boyfriend is very understanding of my situation, he never forced me to go to the clubs and stuff he likes, but started to go out with me to nice bars with live music and not that many people so that I wouldn't get bad anxiety... He helped me get a lot better....

Mary is doing nothing of that sort to Ken...She's just rubbing his face into all the things he cannot do...

Also, I am a firm believer that a relashionship is based off of trust, but it always has a little bit of jealousy from both parts that shows you care and are afraid of losing each other... There is nothing like that between Mary and Ken O.o Mary seems a lot more jealous of other women's looks (the whole thing with kalel and her comments about the other women on Trisha's video) and ken seems like he really doesn't give a crap about her O.o he doesn't care that her photographer sends her pick me up gifts and seems to care more about her than her own boyfriend? He doesn't care that she goes alone to a lot of "Youtuber" parties lately and his meeting a lot of new interesting people? Even "Youtube successful people"?

This just screams "Faked Relashionship for Cash" to me... No couple in love is that uncaring about each other...

edit: Comparing Mary and Ken to Pewds and Marzia the diference is so clear... Marzia and Pewds have such lovely chemistry on camera and it is plain to see that they care about each other, plus they have their goofyness in common. It's adorable to watch them both, unlike ken and Mary that seem so cold towards one another O.o
You're not that person, because I feel for him too, incredibly much so to be honest. It's so clear he is depressed and unhappy. It's quite uncomfortable to watch the vlogs (that was originally kens channel might I add, so the viewers are mainly there for him) from Ken in the house, talking about random stuff, feeling like he has to vlog a little bit so he can still be involved with the viewers of his on that channel, then handing it to Mary, always go out without Ken to parties and events like you said.

However I don't agree we can judge just from what they show us about the whole jealously thing... They aren't going to pick up the camera and go "oh yeah Mary is out with her photographer... again... they are always out... I hate him". Do you see what i'm saying? So it's impossible to know truthfully whether they have trust or jealously issues. However it is easy too see they are almost living two separate lives just together. He seems very lonely and Mary seems as if she is trying to get out there as much as possible, I mean good for her trying to get jobs and money etc but her priorities seem a tad off. I'll always feel for Ken, regardless of how their relationship ends up because I've been through depression and staying at home a lot, it's not good, and having no one there to help is the worst feeling. The feeling of being alone in a busy city were everything is happening around you. I'm sure he would rather feel like a big fish in a small pond as in his small home town than a lost puppy.

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

I'm happy she's in a place where she sees no need to criticize women ever and we're all one big happy family. But for those of us who have to deal with racist women, classist women, and homophobic women who don't give a damn about female cohesion because you're a race/class/sexuality first and a woman last , it's a little harder to swallow the "No Criticism" pill she's on. Some of us can actually handle a little criticism and tough love. Some of us don't have to fall back on the Damsel In Distress act because our fee-fees got hurt. Some of us realize female empowerment means support and changing harmful social imbalances (like typically beautiful women holding more social capital **cough**) and not silencing every view point against us.

Did I seem pissed off? I'm kinda pissed off.

ETA: I love Marzia and Felix's relationship because you can tell they really respect and love each other. There isn't this need to prove anything.

DeeZee
Debater
Debater

Post by DeeZee »

LochNess7 wrote:To the person who said Marzia and Felix's relationship was also staged... Hmm I don't really know about that one. I can clearly see in Mary and Ken's it's staged and I too noticed that after this forum put that he doesn't have any photos of her on his instagram, he posted one for her birthday.... and also in her "birthday dinner" there's a wine glass with an unidentifiable substance in it that looks like it belongs to Mary. But back to my main point, Marzia and Felix. Marzia was in school and she gave up a lot to go and be with Felix in Sweden. And they've been together for quite some time and they're not engaged, unlike Mary and Ken. Mary has never specifically addressed how she and Ken moved things along so fast, but Marzia made a draw my life (and yes I know people can lie) and I'm pretty sure it's not staged. Even if it is.... Sigh I think it worked out pretty good. Oh and a parallel to Felix and Marzia and Ken and Mary.... 2 dogs, same kind of dogs (in respect to the first dog each of them had), different colors, same shades of colors. Edgar: black, pug, Maya: tan/white, pug. Betty: tan/little bit of white, corgi, Jackie: black, corgi.
Well I was mostly just messing around with the idea. The thought never even crossed my mind in tell I saw mary and kens relationship where they made it quite obvious to me and others who've noticed their relationship is strang to say the least. So I was mostly just messing around I mean pewdiepie and cry have made it quite obvious as well ( with their un suddle jokes ) that Ken has sold out or has gone to far I mean and that's just with their jokes alone. Which is another thing you'd have to follow their Twitter accounts to get the jokes and have a basic idea of their fuckery but I mean they can play nice for a show but it will end up just being more of a show for us because we know that show is specially dedicated to us so it makes no matter. We've already seen what you've said so when you play nice as a favor for them it just shows up their desperation in ( Proving us wrong )

ZebraMae4309 wrote:
VeniVediAmavi wrote:

Omg PLS give me a break.

Yupp. Just read it.

Yup. It's definitely an "I'm sorry, Trisha" post.
And then of course swiftly moves back to the "social media is lying and slandering my good name omg PLS don't believe what they write!" She also says she used to believe things that were written on sites like this? But now that these sites are targeting her, she doesn't believe them anymore?

Clear proof she only cares about herself and her fame.

I never stepped foot on these sites until Mary kept throwing the name of this one out. All these other wayyyyy more famous YouTubers never once posted and said "omg (so and so site) is threatening my well being omg don't believe them." Even though they have hugeeee threads about them just calling them disgusting names.

We have solid evidence of lies and we're not calling her any nasty names like this either threads. Mary has the tamest thread and she's acting like we're tearing her character apart.

The only way we're doing that is if this stuff actually is true.

She proves more and more each day that
1. She reads this everyday
2. The things are mostly true.

Keep it up Mary, everytime you do something pertaining to something on here, we know your here for a reason.

Yeah I think this is a ( I'm sorry Trisha post ) she probably text Trisha and said did you see my tumblur post! I said I'm sorry Im now changed please let me be your friend so I can become more famous.

Hope it's true that Trisha reads this site so she can see mary for what she is.

P.S that person with the fly post Your Hilarious!

JustTellingTheFacts
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JustTellingTheFacts »

DeeZee wrote: Why does the eyebrow point down ? ? ?

FELIX ! revert back to your old ways gosh what in the actual hell is so special about Ken im literally wondering.

Anyways back to the whole song and dance the thing about marzia and felix like I said before I think felix had help in his crusade to the top maybe not entirely but I think there was some help you know just judging by the way ( They ) have talked about it publicly and ya know well it's possible and all well hell then it's possible that ( I know imma get hate for this STAND DOWN MEN!!! ) Felix and marzia relationship is staged to. ( you don't have to respond to this in a nagitive way I know your place no need to attack me keyboard warriors don't worry this suggestion is not going to some how effect marzia or Felix ) so don't even go there but keeping with the theory that this is infact a thing ( the suggestion made about Mary and Ken ) then we'll you can't just blindly only see Ken and mary you have to look at youtube in general ( I mean if your gonna pick up on one strange thing then your gonna on another )

Not saying I'm right about Felix and marzia mostly I think they just have a open relationship but that's kind of a strange assumption but it's just little things I've picked up on.

Anyways yeah if there's a staged relationship out the it's definitely Ken and Mary but you can't really believe that this is the only dirty laundry out in terms of youtubers.

P.S I still watch and love watching Felix and marzia I just think they don't film their personal lives that much and are more private with good reason we are stalkers! Haha not really but okay maybe a little bit maybe more then a little bit.

No. Just no. 1 I can't really understand because the way you type confuses me, but what I gathered by your comment is that you believe every couple is now a conspiracy. I think realistically that neither relationships are staged. Now staged and exaggerated happiness for cameras or being used by one party of the relationship is entirely different than being staged. Staged is a strong accusations and I don't think either couple is that sad to stage their whole relationships. They live together, buy houses together, get pets together, get married for crying out loud. Ken and Mary for one don't even earn that much if you truly think about it, especially Mary. What they have to gain is highly outweighed by what they have to lose. I know you don't like them but give them a little more credit than that.

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

Life would be a lot easier if she just made an account here. Like, I get we're all just a bunch of mean ol jealous harpies who get off on negativity and gave Our Holy Sister Mary a case of the sads, but her passive aggressive sneering at this site is clearly affecting her a hell of a lot more than its affecting us. This all clearly matters to her.

And she knows we're nowhere as bad or toxic as she likes to think we are.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”