Learner
Learner

Re: Meredith Foster Part 4 / Stilababe09 | Real & Recovering

Post by soulseeker45 »

sweetnothings1 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:20 am
madd25 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:24 pm
Yeah I'm pretty sure shes a trump supporter now, sUpeR SHocKiNg !!
Her mom is a crazy trump supporter/ anti masker/ anti science really, just take a look at her twitter. Shes even boasting that 4/4 members of her family members voted for trump (aren't they 5? lol)
Ah yup, for some reason I lost her Twitter @ but got on again. Laurie was at the rally. Wish we knew this (for sure) before Sierra and Teala's truth or drink hahahah. Maybe Meredith or one of her siblings is voting in another state?
I wonder if Teala even talks to her anymore, she seems MUCH more open minded than Meredith is now

sweetnothings1
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by sweetnothings1 »

Honestly, Laurie's twitter is a maniacal dumpster fire.

I know this doesn't NECESSARILY mean anything for Meredith (we know she follows and likes Charlie Kirk on Twitter as well as all the spicy post-and-delete moments this year, so the apple clearly doesn't fall too far from the tree), but I can't believe her mini-cancellation in June wasn't bigger. People are cancelled for so much less. Do people just not know?

Imagine if James Charles/Shane Dawson etc. were outed as evangelical conspiracy theorists who think BLM is a terrorist organisation.

I watched her Roast Yourself just now and it's honestly so sad - she used to be so gorgeous, full of life and personality. This fringe group of society is such a soul-draining cult.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

soulseeker45
Learner
Learner

Post by soulseeker45 »

sweetnothings1 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:07 am
Honestly, Laurie's twitter is a maniacal dumpster fire.

I know this doesn't NECESSARILY mean anything for Meredith (we know she follows and likes Charlie Kirk on Twitter as well as all the spicy post-and-delete moments this year, so the apple clearly doesn't fall too far from the tree), but I can't believe her mini-cancellation in June wasn't bigger. People are cancelled for so much less. Do people just not know?

Imagine if James Charles/Shane Dawson etc. were outed as evangelical conspiracy theorists who think BLM is a terrorist organisation.

I watched her Roast Yourself just now and it's honestly so sad - she used to be so gorgeous, full of life and personality. This fringe group of society is such a soul-draining cult.
YIKES. Btw Meredith also follows Charlie Kirk and also some other evangelical trumpers on instagram too, so. She's drunk the kool aid completely.

madd25
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by madd25 »

Shes privated her tiktok now, a shame :( I wanted to keep watching the shitshow

soulseeker45
Learner
Learner

Post by soulseeker45 »

madd25 wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:57 am
Shes privated her tiktok now, a shame :( I wanted to keep watching the shitshow
Lol I assume it was just more evangelical qanon type content

girleatworld
Talker
Talker

Post by girleatworld »

I was curious about what happened to her babessquat Instagram so I went to check it out. While she kept the handle she deleted almost everything and seems to have changed..... well, everything. The name, the purpose, the content. The name is now Fostering Faith Foundation and the bio says "Restoring faith and hope in the lives of many. Website/shop coming soon" It's no surprise she would start something like this but why keep the handle 'babessquat' or start this project from an account that was about fitness and getting a butt?! Lol

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

girleatworld wrote:I was curious about what happened to her babessquat Instagram so I went to check it out. While she kept the handle she deleted almost everything and seems to have changed..... well, everything. The name, the purpose, the content. The name is now Fostering Faith Foundation and the bio says "Restoring faith and hope in the lives of many. Website/shop coming soon" It's no surprise she would start something like this but why keep the handle 'babessquat' or start this project from an account that was about fitness and getting a butt?! Lol
To keep the followers she already had

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

She could keep the followers and change the username, though. She clearly has a new name for the page and I'd assumed she was in the process of switching things over and would have a new username within a couple weeks, but nope, it's still babessquat.

soulseeker45
Learner
Learner

Post by soulseeker45 »

In her story she was carving pumpkins with her friends, and some of the pumpkins had like ghosts and halloween stuff carved into them. Wasn't she saying last year she thought Halloween was demonic lmfao??? Maybe she's going to a less fanatic church and hanging with less wacky people now.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

I watched her channel every now and then over the years and I thought she was someone of Asian ancestry
Screenshot 2021-11-06 07.41.18.png
I am shocked to learn (just saw the ancestry results video she did a few years ago) that she doesn't have a drop of Asian in her. I used to think of her as yet another Asian/Eurasian beauty guru. I am just shocked. She looks exactly like Tila Tequila by the way, or what Tila looked like when she was younger.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Meredith Foster”