Stilababe09

whatamidoinghere
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stilababe09

Post by whatamidoinghere »

I think they look kind of similar but it's funny that the person above called Meredith "a perfect mix between a princess and a girl next door" because feel like that perfectly describes Margaery :P

FoodandFashion
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodandFashion »

The clothes she bought in her haul were... Ugly...

I will never understand certain fashion trends.

iamwarrior
Lurker
Lurker

Post by iamwarrior »

Ok so i know that Frozen is animated and all... but does anyone else think that Meredith looks SO MUCH like Anna?

VlogLover
Debater
Debater

Post by VlogLover »

I laughed a bit at the trash part. And then later when she wiped down the shower? I was literally sitting there like "Oh okay, so the good daughter award goes to...?"

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

I hate how people were complaining about her showing off her body in the beginning of the bikini video! It was a 30 second clip of her jumping in the pool and doing stuff underwater, that's hardly showing off when the topic is bikinis and we know good and well how other youtubers would've jumped at the chance to model every bikini thoroughly if they had her body. What you see is what you get the video wasn't about snowsuits after all...

Daisydaisydaisy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Daisydaisydaisy »

Hey guys so I have a question is Meredith going to be in Texas for college? Because I think it's going to be a drastic change for her. I live in Texas and honestly i is summer pretty much all year long (other than that one month of winter). Also on twitter she said she was at Dallas. The only school I can think of in Dallas is ut Dallas. There are other schools in nearby cities that are popular like Texas a&m and ut Austin. Also there is UH which Is pretty far. But anyways can someone respond to me.

Daisydaisydaisy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Daisydaisydaisy »

Hey guys so I have a question is Meredith going to be in Texas for college? Because I think it's going to be a drastic change for her. I live in Texas and honestly i is summer pretty much all year long (other than that one month of winter). Also on twitter she said she was at Dallas. The only school I can think of in Dallas is ut Dallas. There are other schools in nearby cities that are popular like Texas a&m and ut Austin. Also there is UH which Is pretty far. But anyways can someone respond to me.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

I unsubscribed today. I feel like she doesn't post anything useful and has barely been posting. I have no idea how she has ~2.5 million subscribers.

xobiancax3xo
Informer
Informer

Post by xobiancax3xo »

she's soooooooooo boring. i unsubscribed about a month ago. i just don't like her style at all. i hate the "hipster" stupid trends. i only subscribed at first because i thought she was pretty.

beautyvomit
Learner
Learner

Post by beautyvomit »

UNT (I highly doubt she'd go there) and SMU (much more likely) are also both in the DFW area.

FoodandFashion
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodandFashion »

Is it me or is she showing her body a little more, recently?

I'm ok with it... Really don't mind but I've just noticed.

littleraskle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littleraskle »

Loved her new vid it was super cute and she put a lot of time into it.

Its weird tho for someone with her amount of subscribers she hasnt gotten alot of endorsements or partnerships? And she doesnt even have her own thread on the main page here compared to some less subbed YTers, odd...

FoodandFashion
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodandFashion »

I'n pretty sure she's gotten many, it's just been hidden well.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I think that she just doesn't accept the sponsored products. She seems like a nice sheltered girl, like a sweetheart. She doesn't seem like the typical guru. But I'm sure if she features a popular YouTube product, it was given to her for free. She's also part of stylehaul if that makes a difference. They really only promote certain channels if they are winning to sell their souls to them. I hope her contract is up soon because stylehaul is crap.

FoodandFashion
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodandFashion »

Hi emmygues~~ xD sorry I see you often is all. Not here, just well, everywhere.

Ah yeah, yours makes more sense.

svitt22
Learner
Learner

Post by svitt22 »

I've been wondering this for the longest time, why does this thread have an embarrassed emoji on it?

charlottedoyle
Learner
Learner

Post by charlottedoyle »

Does anyone know if/where she's going to college? Sorry if it's already been discussed, I skimmed a few pages back but didn't look very hard

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

I'm a tad confused as I haven't been keeping up with her lately. I just watched her Back to School Giveaway and she mentioned she just moved - has she moved out on her own or has her entire family moved again?

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

Cheshire_Cat03 wrote:I'm a tad confused as I haven't been keeping up with her lately. I just watched her Back to School Giveaway and she mentioned she just moved - has she moved out on her own or has her entire family moved again?
From what I understand, she moved out on her own and is taking this year off and wants to go to college the year after in AL.

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

xkiwilava wrote:
Cheshire_Cat03 wrote:I'm a tad confused as I haven't been keeping up with her lately. I just watched her Back to School Giveaway and she mentioned she just moved - has she moved out on her own or has her entire family moved again?
From what I understand, she moved out on her own and is taking this year off and wants to go to college the year after in AL.
Aah I see! Thanks for clearing that up. :) Well, props to her for moving out on her own at eighteen, especially with all this traveling she does with Macey's.

In regards to her Back to School Giveaway I thought it was pretty odd there was no youtube prize. Only a prize via twitter and one via Instagram.

Return to “Meredith Foster”