Continue here!!

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stilababe09 / Meredith Part 2!

Post by justanopinion »

She does nothing to talk about. She hasn't tweeted since her last video which was crazy boring and unoriginal. Her insta shows that she is doing some youtube work with clevverTV or something.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

for as many subs she has she's boring as hell

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

I haven't watched any of her videos in a long time. Does she even upload anymore? I'm subscribed but I don't remember.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I thought she moved out into her own place? Her kitchen looks huge if it's a place with one bedroom. And did she take her dog with her or did she not move out at all? Or is it another one of those moves that includes the whole family. Her parents move quite a lot. She's private and it's impossible to like her anymore. She seems like she's so lost in life.

winterwinds
Talker
Talker

Post by winterwinds »

emmygues wrote:I thought she moved out into her own place? Her kitchen looks huge if it's a place with one bedroom. And did she take her dog with her or did she not move out at all? Or is it another one of those moves that includes the whole family. Her parents move quite a lot. She's private and it's impossible to like her anymore. She seems like she's so lost in life.
I'm preeeetty sure I remember her saying it was her whole family moving.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

^ Oh, that's super lame then. They move around so much. She's taking a year off and not really doing anything so far.

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

I get that it benefits her to do what appeals to her subscribers.....but I couldn't get past the way the intro was clearly suggesting she's always late for school, even though we know she's not actually in school now. What does she have to be late for??

CaroG1282
Debater
Debater

Post by CaroG1282 »

Her videos are so cringeworthy. I would be so embarrassed to be hanging around some campus of some school I don't even go to, twirling and cheesing it up.

Also how is that a routine for when you're running late? When I'm late for work there is pretty much enough time for throwing my hair in a pony, getting enough makeup on to trick people into thinking I slept, and running out the door. No time for breakfast and certainly no time for stopping at dunkin donuts wtf kinda life is this.

Abrie
Learner
Learner

Post by Abrie »

That video should better be called "When I wake up early and have all the time in the world to get ready-Routine"

getaclue
Talker
Talker

Post by getaclue »

Like others have said that's not running late... Who stops, let alone goes in to get coffee when they're running late? rme

Post by Guest »

Is she trying to quit or something? I feel like she never posts, or if she does the videos are obviously not interesting enough to grab my attention!

bornin1989
Stalker
Stalker

Post by bornin1989 »

i've been subscribed to mere for a few months now and i've literally watched one of her videos- she's just so boring and basic, i feel like none of her videos are really that original or creative. but i did watch her most recent Q&A because i can't believe she got invited to the LA 1989 secret session. idk like i love that taylor invited bloggers and stuff off tumblr, but something about mere getting invited just doesn't sit well with me.. haha maybe it's just because i don't think she's anything special? idk i didn't really know she was like a hardcore fan tho

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

collegegirl2011 wrote:Is she trying to quit or something? I feel like she never posts, or if she does the videos are obviously not interesting enough to grab my attention!
I don't think she's quite devoted to her channel anymore. She's with stylehaul and I think she's doing something with Macy's. But all her videos really suck lately. She puts up this fake enthusiasm and it sounds like she's struggling to maintain her happy-go-lucky facade. I watched her when she was just gaining traction and then she disappeared for a while. Ever since that hiatus, she's never been the same. She's moved two times with her family since then too. She gets a lot of views but I don't think she's happy on youtube. Before her hiatus, people were always commenting on her she wanted to be like Bethany. She generally got a lot of hate because of the comparison. She wasn't so much of a copycat back then. Her room was actually unique for being on youtube. Then the hiatus happened and she came back being like everyone else but sadder and more withdrawn. Her family also moves a lot and she's changed schools quite often because of that. I wrote a lot for this because I've always wondered what happened to her.

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

Apologies if this has already been asked/addressed, but doe Meredith live on her own?

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

^ Someone said that she moved again with her parents. But her place looks really empty but spacious. She has a couch in her own room. She also has the dog. In one of her crappy vlogmas videos, she said that her mom made something and she's having the leftovers.

Her vlogmas videos are probably the worst I've seen. She's never been that terrible as a vlogger. But she should not do vlogmas at all. She's just so bad at it.

CassieAnne
Informer
Informer

Post by CassieAnne »

Is she not going to University?
I thought she was.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

CassieAnne wrote:Is she not going to University?
I thought she was.
I don't know, but if she is going, that would explain why she barely uploads.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

IIRC she is currently taking a gap year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

"My parents know i'm big on seasoning, i use salt and pepper on everything..." - Meredith in her Christmas 2014 haul

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Meredith Foster”