Sierra Furtado | Part 4 – Screw Quarantining, We're Galavanting in the Desert

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 4 – Screw Quarantining, We're Galavanting in the Desert

Post by LivingInElysium »

aleclightwood wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 4:15 am
Sidenote: It's been a month since her last video... :roll:
I did dare her, Andre, and Meredith to upload vlogs of their excursion to Arizona. You know they vlogged. LOL.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

crisoria
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 4 – Screw Quarantining, We're Galavanting in the Desert

Post by crisoria »

looks like she threw a party at her house today....

hannz16
Debater
Debater

Post by hannz16 »

Guest wrote:
crisoria wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:00 pm
looks like she threw a party at her house today....
she definetly did.
but that girl camryn (xoxcaam) seems to have been at sierra's house a bit in the last little while. You can tell her last 3 (as of now) instagram pictures were taken by andre in sierra's back yard.
bhrycenasuncion, another party goer, has a picture at sierra's front door a week ago.
mattmckenley, brittany_williamson, stephenoscar and then some other dude and another girl who i can see in the background of people's stories, but never got tagged by anyone.
i also think lexi hensler was there.

so that's 10 people - at least - in her house not including Sierra. In a couple of the stories, the people are outside, and everyone else is inside and you can hear the music and the girls screaming, being incredibly loud. I wonder how her nice little neighbourhood is enjoying this.

ALSO she had a nerve to post that instagram picture saying "home alone" as the caption, 5 hours ago. when some of these peoples stories are from 4 hours ago, so she's not home alone :roll:
Her neighbours should call the police and say ‘a party while in quarantine’ for real that’s the only way she’d maybe stop this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Thought id mention this here because it’ll probably get deleted soon but someone commented on the new vlog saying the girl that was with danielle cohn in her latest igtv video said that her worst influencer interaction she’s had was with Sierra lol. No surprise there.

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Glad others see right through her too!

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

:tu: People are really going in on her in the comments and it's so nice to see. I've taken some ss cuz you know her thin-skinned ass is gonna turn commenting off real soon.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

restingbitchmouth
Learner
Learner

Post by restingbitchmouth »

purplehazee wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:36 am
LivingInElysium wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:25 pm
Ytfoo wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 5:56 pm
Not fully Sierra related but I just saw this article about Amanda going to the same hairdresser that Sierra did Image
So ... I'm totally tweeting that to Sierra.
^Amanda and Sierra are very similar. They are so vain and insecure that going natural-aka letting their roots grow out and embracing their natural hair color-scares them to the point where they have to the distance and risk other people's health. It's quite sad actually. Honestly, I get my hair colored too and 2-3 months worth of roots have grown out. Is it cute? No. But can I deal with it for the sake of my health and others? Of course, and I'm sure many of us can as well.

Amanda turned off the comment section of that photo so people can't bash her. Some people live very sad lives. You can tell Amanda and Sierra put so much emphasis on their "beauty" because that's all they have to offer the world. I remember Sierra doing a sponsored video for Square Space but does she even use Square Space? It's one thing to accept sponsorships from companies you have used and loved, but this is a new low. She goes on about how she loves that girls can be their own boss but the whole time she was talking, I kept wondering does she even know what she's saying? Some people have never picked up a book and it shows.
OMG speaking of the girl from The Bachelor and Sierra promoting girl bosses ( :roll: ) that just sparked my memory of two more things from her live the other day with Andre and Adelaine!
1. Someone asked what she'd do if she wasn't a youtuber, and she said she'd want to be a producer for The Bachelor "or anything where I'd be my own boss".....DREAM BIG GIRL :rofl: :rofl: First off, you have to have money to be a producer of a huge network show, and she wouldn't have money if it weren't FOR YOUTUBE. Secondly, the only reason she thinks she's some boss bitch is because she is a youtuber, she wouldn't last 5 seconds in the real world with a real world boss job. No one, absolutely no one, would take her seriously and she wouldn't be able to keep a job with anyone because of how unprofessional she is.
2. Someone else asked all of them who cries the most or something, and Sierra admitted it was her and Adelaine and Andre agreed. She said she just cried that day, or day before, whatever. She said she acts tough and unemotional but she's the most emotional, and asked "why do you think that is? Because I'm not emotional but when I am I really am?" No honey, it's cause you don't care about anyone else in the world and lack the emotional depth to empathasize with anyone but your own damn self. It's called being a narcissist

Also, just one more thing.....Not to get political but I've noticed more and more people who don't believe corona is that bad and think it's a "government ploy," so maybe Sierra is one of those people and that's why she isn't taking this seriously....like at all.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Why does she cake makeup on before going to lay outside and tan/get sweaty? That’s gross and so bad for you skin.

Also notice how she only showed her and andre setting up the “miami” backyard but doesn’t show the other people who were there and then its night time and she’s ending the vlog. Obviously they set that up for a party and she thinks she’s so smart and everyone who watches her is stupid. Like what was the point of her little speech about staying positive during this time when you aren’t even taking it seriously at all. I can imagine her about to vlog and being like ok guys everyone go inside or stay out of the shot while i vlog this and laughing hysterically about it.

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

So she posts that half assed vlog and now she's back in Arizona. She clearly doesn't care at this point.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

I’m really getting super close to full-on hating this idiot. I have no more shits to give.

ImageImage

Lwolf101
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lwolf101 »

I messaged Fab Fit Fun to let them know how Sierra has been acting and how little she cares about quarantine. We’ll see what they say.

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater

Post by Loopdoops »

Lwolf101 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:17 pm
I messaged Fab Fit Fun to let them know how Sierra has been acting and how little she cares about quarantine. We’ll see what they say.
Bless you! I really hope they pick better reps for their brand cause that’s absolutely irresponsible of her to be throwing parties and galavanting around without a care in the world. I hope they drop her non existent ass.

coffee17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by coffee17 »

SO glad people are seeing right through her fake self. She truly seems like the typical mean girl of high school in her videos now

winterbabygirl93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by winterbabygirl93 »

aleclightwood wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:37 am
So she posts that half assed vlog and now she's back in Arizona. She clearly doesn't care at this point.
I can't imagine how narcissistic & self-centered she has to be to not comprehend how her actions to party & travel negatively affect others

Suptotheyup
Learner
Learner

Post by Suptotheyup »

Lol oops
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Sierra Furtado | Part 4 – Screw Quarantining, We're Galavanting in the Desert

Guest wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 8:59 pm
SHES FUCKING HUGGING A STRANGER IN FRONT OF A CORONA SIGN
What in the actual fuuuuuuck????

I couldn’t help it ...
And it’s hilarious cuz it looks like dresslikesierrafurtado blocked me in solidarity with her overlord. Lol. I’ve never even interacted directly with her. ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

^^^ Hahahaha, the stupid girl blocked me. 😂The truth hurts, covidiot.

ImageImage

roxyroxy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by roxyroxy »

I think Brooke was with them in Arizona. Paige posted that story two hours ago....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater

Post by Loopdoops »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 9:51 am
^^^ Hahahaha, the stupid girl blocked me. 😂The truth hurts, covidiot.
I just can’t believe her. It’s almost like she reads here daily and try to get arise out us by “living her life”. There is this girl on twitter whose dad works as an ICU doctor. He could not believe how many young people are admitted and are even experiencing organ failures due to COVID-19. One story I heard of is someone having to get blood transfusions, not due to loss of blood but their bone marrow is not making enough blood cells to provide for the body. The only time this idiot will learn is when she catches it. I don’t hope that she does. She really wants to tempt her fate though. I will repeat this again as I’ve repeated in her video, there is NO vaccine yet Sierra.

nasnasnas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nasnasnas »

I just love how many hate comments are on her latest vlogs

Return to “Sierra Furtado”