Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by frappy »

coffee17 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 8:10 am
Trouble in paradise with doggy door Jake? Her recent Tik Tok's seem to be hinting at it
He posted getting a dog a week ago on Insta and she didn't like the post. So I'm assuming so!

NeverEver1234567
Stalker
Stalker

Post by NeverEver1234567 »

frappy wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 8:46 am
coffee17 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 8:10 am
Trouble in paradise with doggy door Jake? Her recent Tik Tok's seem to be hinting at it
He posted getting a dog a week ago on Insta and she didn't like the post. So I'm assuming so!
It’s better for her. He seemed like a total jerk and pretty immature. I really liked Sierra but she changed really drastically for the worse. It’s the perfect opportunity for her to think about her behaviour and her self worth. She was such a sweet person, a bit naive and never really said something that made me have an “aha moment” but I liked her personal style, her make-up and hair. Now she’s 100% like the other girls I don’t like, follow or am interested in and tries faking her way up to confidence with superficial nonsense. She might look a bit healthier on the outside but her inside never came off as that empty. I mean she shouldn’t be putting pressure on her constantly but trying to be a better role model for the young girls that are looking up to her. Her lifestyle might be consisting of superficial stuff but her personality truly suffers. What about: „I’m glad he ghosted me instead of wasting my time on him. ” Instead of: „I dressed cute blabla ...” I mean it’s supposed to be a joke. I get it. But people still might think it has been a part of it all. That she tried her best but it still wasn’t good enough. Just my thoughts on it.

yamrolls
Learner
Learner

Post by yamrolls »

I feel so lost! Who is Jake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frappy
Learner
Learner

Post by frappy »

yamrolls wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 12:37 pm
I feel so lost! Who is Jake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Juicy_Jake33 ... Can't remember how long they've been "together" but its been at least since January.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Continue in Part 4 here: viewtopic.php?f=782&t=37606
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Return to “Sierra Furtado”