SierraMarieMakeup

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SierraMarieMakeup

Post by side_eye »

Aloo wrote:Sierra being antisocial at brunch. Busy on her phone. I wonder if she even spoke with Alex's friends. She's really strange, with poor social skills.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
I'm not even surprised considering that picture of the four of them on the last page of this thread was from that same Easter brunch. You know, that one picture where we were all like why does sierra look so annoyed and bothered?? :? the couple that they had brunch with seemed really fun. but now that you mention it i don't think she even spoke or looked up from her phone once that entire brunch clip. also i love that polka dot dress she was wearing (tbh i do like sierra's style most of them time) but hate that she wore those white boots with it!! whyyy :( just my opinion lol

Aloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Aloo »

side_eye wrote:
Aloo wrote:Sierra being antisocial at brunch. Busy on her phone. I wonder if she even spoke with Alex's friends. She's really strange, with poor social skills.

I'm not even surprised considering that picture of the four of them on the last page of this thread was from that same Easter brunch. You know, that one picture where we were all like why does sierra look so annoyed and bothered?? :? the couple that they had brunch with seemed really fun. but now that you mention it i don't think she even spoke or looked up from her phone once that entire brunch clip. also i love that polka dot dress she was wearing (tbh i do like sierra's style most of them time) but hate that she wore those white boots with it!! whyyy :( just my opinion lol
Maybe coz all she ever says is "its cute, it's aesthetic, let's go to star bays.." then making pouty duck faces, and always touching her hair..things she can get away with when with Teala and Eva..but with real wholesome folks just too damn shallow.. funny thing too, these are their fellow church friends..well since the Savage Squad gave up their church 'fad' a while back.

Sierra seems stuck in her late teen years and doesn't look like she relates easily with her age mates outside of YouTube. Even within the YouTube circle she has very few friends she seems to genuinely connect with. I've always wondered whom she would invite to their wedding apart from Teala, Eva and her sister who would all most likely be bridesmaids anyway.. I guess Louie the cat..So what's she so busy doing on her phone when out with company? Looking at her instagram pix and comments?

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

^^all of this. so true. she talks exactly like teala (who is annoying af) with the whole "so cuuutttee" "star bae's" and "pinterest aesthetic" sh*t. i think you made a good point though about not being able to relate to other people her age outside of the YouTube circle. I feel like that's true with so many YouTubers her age... it doesn't seem like they can relate well to normal people in their 20s. I mean what would she have to talk about with regular 20 somethings? she didn't go to school/university, doesn't have a real job, no money concerns... not many people in their young 20s live like she does. which i mean her lifestyle def has its perks, can't say that i'm not jealous that she has money and can be at home all day for her "job" and gets to travel for free lmao. but it makes her unrelatable to her peers and socially stunted, and as exhibited by the easter brunch where she was glued to her phone with nothing to say.

i'm guessing wedding guests (if they ever get to the aisle) will be other youtubers and her sister? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lesmis4
Informer
Informer

Post by lesmis4 »

side_eye wrote:^^all of this. so true. she talks exactly like teala (who is annoying af) with the whole "so cuuutttee" "star bae's" and "pinterest aesthetic" sh*t. i think you made a good point though about not being able to relate to other people her age outside of the YouTube circle. I feel like that's true with so many YouTubers her age... it doesn't seem like they can relate well to normal people in their 20s. I mean what would she have to talk about with regular 20 somethings? she didn't go to school/university, doesn't have a real job, no money concerns... not many people in their young 20s live like she does. which i mean her lifestyle def has its perks, can't say that i'm not jealous that she has money and can be at home all day for her "job" and gets to travel for free lmao. but it makes her unrelatable to her peers and socially stunted, and as exhibited by the easter brunch where she was glued to her phone with nothing to say.

i'm guessing wedding guests (if they ever get to the aisle) will be other youtubers and her sister? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah I just turned 25 and I'm trying to picture hanging out with Sierra and what we would talk about and I just can't picture it...my friends and I all talk about our "real jobs", fun memories from college, our mutual friends, hobbies, etc. Sierra would not be able to add anything to that conversation lol

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

newest vlog is up and fyi the title is clickbait (even though it says it isn't clickbait).. sierra's sister is the one expecting a baby, not sierra :roll:

these two crack me up with their "healthy eating" and what not. literally-
"we're eating healthy!"
*goes to starbucks*
"we're on that coachella diet!"
*goes to chipotle*
"we try to eat mostly vegan!"
*goes to jamba juice*
"i've been working out every day this week!"
*goes to veggie grill*

:rofl: not saying they're aren't healthy options when eating out, it's just funny to me that the last few vlogs they've been emphasizing wanting to eat healthier for coachella then proceed to eat out for every meal.... even though they bought big ass bags of groceries from trader joes that they showed right before jumping to the clip of them eating dinner out.
also it's becoming (even more) glaringly obvious that alex really is her assistant. they do everything that sierra wants. everything is on her terms, her schedule. when they begin the vlog sierra is like "oh should we go to the mall" and alex laughs it off but secretly knows that means they'll be at the mall later, then they end up in target later, etc..... you guys get the picture. his life revolves around her and whatever she feels like doing that day.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

3:02 - "I got brown rice, guac, etc etc, cheese." Alex got a bowl with cheese and chicken. Apologizes for eating meat.
3:22 - "We're vauge-ans. We're vague vegans. We try to eat less meat. We put in an effort to eat vegan food." (Um bitch what? You're CURRENTLY eating cheese..?)
9:07 Grocery haul - Bought cheese, and eggs.
10:56 - Alex has a rainbow roll of takeout sushi.

Like... when you're editing this vlog did you not see HOW CONTRADICTORY that was? It's not like these instances were even in separate vlogs..

Like stop pretending to be vegan to get praise. Just be vegan or not. At this point she's vegetarian, but neither are even close to vegan. Stop faking it. Just commit. Ugh. I'm not even vegan but it pisses me off when people only do it for the trend/because they think its healthy. Oreos are vegan, that doesn't make them healthy.

And over a minute of a yoga montage. Great content, guys.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:3:02 - "I got brown rice, guac, etc etc, cheese." Alex got a bowl with cheese and chicken. Apologizes for eating meat.
3:22 - "We're vauge-ans. We're vague vegans. We try to eat less meat. We put in an effort to eat vegan food." (Um bitch what? You're CURRENTLY eating cheese..?)
9:07 Grocery haul - Bought cheese, and eggs.
10:56 - Alex has a rainbow roll of takeout sushi.

Like... when you're editing this vlog did you not see HOW CONTRADICTORY that was? It's not like these instances were even in separate vlogs..

Like stop pretending to be vegan to get praise. Just be vegan or not. At this point she's vegetarian, but neither are even close to vegan. Stop faking it. Just commit. Ugh. I'm not even vegan but it pisses me off when people only do it for the trend/because they think its healthy. Oreos are vegan, that doesn't make them healthy.

And over a minute of a yoga montage. Great content, guys.
They’re not even vegetarian... remember chick-fil-a and McDonald’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laura__rosemarie »

I don’t mean to sound rude when I say this, but her face is looking rough. When she doesn’t have her fake smile and she doesn’t purse her lips, her skin really looks aged (when she has no makeup on) she has hella lines around her mouth and wrinkles already.. isn’t she in her early twenties? I know sometimes that stuff is genetics so I feel bad pointing it out, but I never noticed it before. I’m about to turn 28 and I have faaaaar from perfect skin, but I have no wrinkles, no lines, no sagging, nothing. You’d think with people like her who make a ton of money and have their face plastered on social media all the time, they’d invest in really good skincare and a really good dermatologist. Just my opinion though.

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

I thought they were going to stop going out to eat? That didn't last long...

When Sierra says to Alex that if he loses the bet, he has to do their laundry. He doesn't even do the laundry, what does he do? Oh, wait, he edits the vlogs. :roll:

Very telling how Sierra referred to her future baby as 'my' instead of 'our', hmmm.

Post by Guest »

aleclightwood wrote:I thought they were going to stop going out to eat? That didn't last long...

When Sierra says to Alex that if he loses the bet, he has to do their laundry. He doesn't even do the laundry, what does he do? Oh, wait, he edits the vlogs. :roll:

Very telling how Sierra referred to her future baby as 'my' instead of 'our', hmmm.
In addition to the whole "if you lose the bet" thing, when she was saying "If I lose I have to do something but can't remember.." and just in the way they were laughing and being weird I think she was insinuating something super sexual or dirty, or that's the vibe I got at least lol. Even in a vlog a few months ago when she was at a little cafe with Teala and said something along the lines of "this drink is gross, it tastes just like something I can't say" and the were laughing so obviously referring to jizz lol. She's 24, people know you guys have sex so you don't have to act like an awkward little kid about that stuff lol. A lot of Youtubers her age are open about that stuff and even make videos about it giving advice to young viewers. Maybe she could take notes and actually have some content that's somewhat education/useful to people lol. It's just so funny when she makes these sexual little remarks, makes her seem so childish. It's so obvious and I hope you guys have picked up on them too or am I the only one??? :rofl:

FunLizzie
Talker
Talker

Post by FunLizzie »

lalala_lemons wrote:In addition to the whole "if you lose the bet" thing, when she was saying "If I lose I have to do something but can't remember.." and just in the way they were laughing and being weird I think she was insinuating something super sexual or dirty, or that's the vibe I got at least lol. Even in a vlog a few months ago when she was at a little cafe with Teala and said something along the lines of "this drink is gross, it tastes just like something I can't say" and the were laughing so obviously referring to jizz lol. She's 24, people know you guys have sex so you don't have to act like an awkward little kid about that stuff lol. A lot of Youtubers her age are open about that stuff and even make videos about it giving advice to young viewers. Maybe she could take notes and actually have some content that's somewhat education/useful to people lol. It's just so funny when she makes these sexual little remarks, makes her seem so childish. It's so obvious and I hope you guys have picked up on them too or am I the only one???
I got the same vibe about her part of the bet, but I think the way she said it was right. As adults we got the "implicit" part. What did you expect her to say? "If I lose I'll do the thing you want be to do in bed haha"? Her audience also and mostly contains kids or early teens, I don't think it's any of their business to learn about these two people's sexual life.
English isn't my first language.

Post by Guest »

FunLizzie wrote:
lalala_lemons wrote:In addition to the whole "if you lose the bet" thing, when she was saying "If I lose I have to do something but can't remember.." and just in the way they were laughing and being weird I think she was insinuating something super sexual or dirty, or that's the vibe I got at least lol. Even in a vlog a few months ago when she was at a little cafe with Teala and said something along the lines of "this drink is gross, it tastes just like something I can't say" and the were laughing so obviously referring to jizz lol. She's 24, people know you guys have sex so you don't have to act like an awkward little kid about that stuff lol. A lot of Youtubers her age are open about that stuff and even make videos about it giving advice to young viewers. Maybe she could take notes and actually have some content that's somewhat education/useful to people lol. It's just so funny when she makes these sexual little remarks, makes her seem so childish. It's so obvious and I hope you guys have picked up on them too or am I the only one???
I got the same vibe about her part of the bet, but I think the way she said it was right. As adults we got the "implicit" part. What did you expect her to say? "If I lose I'll do the thing you want be to do in bed haha"? Her audience also and mostly contains kids or early teens, I don't think it's any of their business to learn about these two people's sexual life.
Nono, I get that. I'm just saying I think it's obvious and young people watching her tend to get super invested in the YouTubers they watch and I see a ton of people ask her questions about stuff like that. Like you said I don't think it's anyone's business although Sierra gets pissy when people ask her questions she doesn't want to answer or when people are interested in her personal life so I feel like she'd be better off not insinuating it at all. I just think it's annoying and seems childish if anything because clearly she wants people to catch on to it. It just looks kind of ridiculous because she's 24 and she's always giggling about it acting like a high school kid who lost their virginity. In reality nobody gives a f, idk I just think it's kind of odd. Probably shouldn't even make little nudges like that to begin with. It's whatever though.. I guess how she approaches it in the vlog is probably the best way like you said.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

laura__rosemarie wrote:I don’t mean to sound rude when I say this, but her face is looking rough. When she doesn’t have her fake smile and she doesn’t purse her lips, her skin really looks aged (when she has no makeup on) she has hella lines around her mouth and wrinkles already.. isn’t she in her early twenties? I know sometimes that stuff is genetics so I feel bad pointing it out, but I never noticed it before. I’m about to turn 28 and I have faaaaar from perfect skin, but I have no wrinkles, no lines, no sagging, nothing. You’d think with people like her who make a ton of money and have their face plastered on social media all the time, they’d invest in really good skincare and a really good dermatologist. Just my opinion though.

She had horrendous skin before, it was red, blotchy, full of acne, and scars. She did a skin procedure that helped with the scarring and as a result, it fixed her skin dramatically. She gets wrinkles now because of all the sun, tanning, and poor skin routines. To get rid of wrinkles, she’d need Botox.

Aloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Aloo »

vitaminattitude wrote:Sierra got lash extensions again... They look so bad and fake.
Then the lip fillers top off the look. Don't understand how she feels that these make her look better...

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Aloo wrote:
vitaminattitude wrote:Sierra got lash extensions again... They look so bad and fake.
Then the lip fillers top off the look. Don't understand how she feels that these make her look better...

noooo not those ugly ass eyelash extensions again. honestly I think sierra has gorgeous eyes and idk why she feels the need to get those jank extensions. :( She probably got them as part of her coachella prep in order to be #goals ... smh

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I'm sorry if this is really mean, but Sierra literally looks like a caricature of her former self.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

vitaminattitude wrote:Sierra posted an insta story of her nails and wrote "we love a natural queen"

:rofl: :rofl: Natural as in.... her lip fillers, her eyelash extensions, her (potential) cheek fillers and her fake ass attitude.
Omg I'm laughing out loud :rofl: Nothing "natural" about her tbh. Fake eyelashes, lip fillers, *maybe* cheeks, maybe botox, fake tans, fake nails, fake hair color, fake camera personality. Also her nose looks different to me compared to old photos so who knows if that's real either. I guess the only thing that's real are the glimpses of her bitchy, stuck-up personality that we get the pleasure of witnessing on the vlog.

Post by Guest »

side_eye wrote:
vitaminattitude wrote:Sierra posted an insta story of her nails and wrote "we love a natural queen"

:rofl: :rofl: Natural as in.... her lip fillers, her eyelash extensions, her (potential) cheek fillers and her fake ass attitude.
Omg I'm laughing out loud :rofl: Nothing "natural" about her tbh. Fake eyelashes, lip fillers, *maybe* cheeks, maybe botox, fake tans, fake nails, fake hair color, fake camera personality. Also her nose looks different to me compared to old photos so who knows if that's real either. I guess the only thing that's real are the glimpses of her bitchy, stuck-up personality that we get the pleasure of witnessing on the vlog.
don't forget fake engagement

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:
side_eye wrote:

don't forget fake engagement
ahh yes, how could we forget.. the sponsored engagement is the biggest fake of them all. :lol:

Buttercupyogi7
Learner
Learner

Post by Buttercupyogi7 »

Sierra tweeted that she is going to make a “savage” Q&A video about things people have kept asking about. Mainly all of the replies are about Mere and the wedding. Not sure how’s shes gonna avoid that any longer. I can’t wait to see what clickbait title she comes up with next!

Return to “Sierra Furtado”