SierraMarieMakeup

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Re: SierraMarieMakeup

Post by LivingInElysium »

All this time, I hadn't noticed the other thread was in the "Rave About a Guru" section. Hahahaha.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

mandyRD
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by mandyRD »

Mmmmh we were on the rave thread.......let's trash freely

Purplepandas
Talker
Talker

Post by Purplepandas »

I dobt see this relationship working out in the long run and I hope they realize it sooner rather than later.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

I commented on one of the vlogs a couple months ago about Sierra's incessant primping using the viewfinder and got my head chewed off. What a refreshing change to see more people calling her out on her vanity. I found it hilarious how there were several comments about Sierra being "skin goals". Like wtf? Have you not watched that long and/or have never seen her without makeup? Acne scars everywhere!

Alex's act is getting really irritating. "As the man, I have to guide Sierra in her religious journey" blah blah blah. Fuck right off.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

These two are boring AF : him always preachy and her always pouting and playing with her hair. They never have anything interesting to say, he always pretends to be amazed at everything and she always has that unimpressed look on her smug face. What a lovely duo...

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

I dont think either of them listen to the other when they talk. They seem so self absorbed in their own little world

laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laura__rosemarie »

I'm not sure if there's any other trash threads on her, so I'm just gonna post in this one. So I follow Alex on social media because let's be honest he's super attractive, and I noticed he always likes a shit ton of Corinne's (from the last bachelor) pictures on Instagram. I mean maybe I'm just a weirdo but I find it strange when you're engaged to a girl who you're so in love with but liking someone's selfies that's literally the total opposite of her. Rich, selfish, blonde, dresses very revealing, owns a company (?) etc. idk like I said maybe I'm just weird haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avexis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by avexis »

Anybody else think it's kinda funny that Sierra was so obviously trying to act LESS vain (aka less like herself) in their latest vlog? Seems like she's finally getting that no one wants to look at her quietly fixing her hair and staring at herself for fifteen minutes. But then you get the obvious comments like "she's finally being herself again" and I honestly couldn't believe it how gullible are some of her fans...

Post by Guest »

I still think Alex is gay and Sierra's his beard for the sake of his Christian upbringing.

foxyloxy
Talker
Talker

Post by foxyloxy »

dontmakememakeyou wrote:I still think Alex is gay and Sierra's his beard for the sake of his Christian upbringing.
i agree!

mxraclouds
Learner
Learner

Post by mxraclouds »

laura__rosemarie wrote:I'm not sure if there's any other trash threads on her, so I'm just gonna post in this one. So I follow Alex on social media because let's be honest he's super attractive, and I noticed he always likes a shit ton of Corinne's (from the last bachelor) pictures on Instagram. I mean maybe I'm just a weirdo but I find it strange when you're engaged to a girl who you're so in love with but liking someone's selfies that's literally the total opposite of her. Rich, selfish, blonde, dresses very revealing, owns a company (?) etc. idk like I said maybe I'm just weird haha

Honestly?? I'm going to follow Alex then and see all the photos he liked of that Corinne girl. Corinne is in hot water for lying about a triggering subject so idk why he's liking her photos. I personally think Sierra is blonde and skinnier now because she probably notices what Alex 'likes' on instagram. I honestly think Sierra was much more bomb and humble brunette and a tad bit bigger. She thinks she's the shit now because of the ass kissing from Alex and other guys so that's another reason for her cockiness.

laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper

mxraclouds wrote:
laura__rosemarie wrote:I'm not sure if there's any other trash threads on her, so I'm just gonna post in this one. So I follow Alex on social media because let's be honest he's super attractive, and I noticed he always likes a shit ton of Corinne's (from the last bachelor) pictures on Instagram. I mean maybe I'm just a weirdo but I find it strange when you're engaged to a girl who you're so in love with but liking someone's selfies that's literally the total opposite of her. Rich, selfish, blonde, dresses very revealing, owns a company (?) etc. idk like I said maybe I'm just weird haha

Honestly?? I'm going to follow Alex then and see all the photos he liked of that Corinne girl. Corinne is in hot water for lying about a triggering subject so idk why he's liking her photos. I personally think Sierra is blonde and skinnier now because she probably notices what Alex 'likes' on instagram. I honestly think Sierra was much more bomb and humble brunette and a tad bit bigger. She thinks she's the shit now because of the ass kissing from Alex and other guys so that's another reason for her cockiness.
yes! I've been following him for awhile and I was just randomly creeping on Corinnes Instagram and when I clicked on a lot of her pics it showed up that he liked them and I was like oh that's weird. What did she say that was triggering? Was it after the bachelor? Because after that show ended I stopped reading anything about her

mxraclouds
Learner
Learner

Post by mxraclouds »

laura__rosemarie wrote:
mxraclouds wrote:

yes! I've been following him for awhile and I was just randomly creeping on Corinnes Instagram and when I clicked on a lot of her pics it showed up that he liked them and I was like oh that's weird. What did she say that was triggering? Was it after the bachelor? Because after that show ended I stopped reading anything about her

People are angry with Corinne because she lied on a guy named Demario claiming he raped her. The story was twisted so many times that other people are saying that she never said that and that the cast and crew were just disgusted that she was receiving oral sex from a black male whilst unconscious (she was drunk) so they had to cancel the show and fire him and etc. It was a big ass mess lmao.

laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper

mxraclouds wrote:
laura__rosemarie wrote:
mxraclouds wrote:

People are angry with Corinne because she lied on a guy named Demario claiming he raped her. The story was twisted so many times that other people are saying that she never said that and that the cast and crew were just disgusted that she was receiving oral sex from a black male whilst unconscious (she was drunk) so they had to cancel the show and fire him and etc. It was a big ass mess lmao.
oh yeah! Weren't they filming for bachelor in paradise or something??? I remember someone posted something about that! All I read was that she said she was too drunk to consent and that the other guy was also super drunk and that she didn't blame him or some shit but she was pissed at the crew for not stepping in??? Idk. She threw herself very sexually at nick on the bachelor so that leads me to believe that's how she is all the time with guys. But I don't want to be that person who says she lying you know? Either way it's deff a fucked up situation!! And also if the cast crew did say something along the lines of racism then that's fucked up too because when will it ever end???

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

I cannot get over how she bought herself a nice big home and yet she decorated it like her one bedroom apartment. The house looks empty and her interior design (if we can call it that) are questionable. It reminds me of Aspyn's house before it had some work done (not that it looked better afterwards, but at least it didn't look like people were camping in there)...

Post by Guest »

ChloeVFA wrote:I cannot get over how she bought herself a nice big home and yet she decorated it like her one bedroom apartment. The house looks empty and her interior design (if we can call it that) are questionable. It reminds me of Aspyn's house before it had some work done (not that it looked better afterwards, but at least it didn't look like people were camping in there)...

I was actually just thinking about this. I understand the "investment" of purchasing a house and what not, but is she even an American citizen? How is she just living in the US casually and buying property? (I don't know anything about immigration policies so these aren't rhetorical questions lol, I'm genuinely curious). I wish she woould get Mr Kate to tackle her whole house! It's a really interesting little place, but I'd hate to live there when it feels so sparse... certainly doesn't look like it feels like a home

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

^ IIRC, she is NOT American, but has a visa to live/work there. I'm unsure how it is that her mom and stepdad are living there now though.

ImageImage

jeIIybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jeIIybean »

I don't mind Sierra and Alex, but I definitely think that girl can have 2 completely different personalities. With Alex she's so reserved and quiet and mature(?). With the "Savage" she's so cringey and obnoxious and when her and Teala are together... It's too much. I can't. I feel like Teala has that effect on everyone around her though, especially with Meredith. I find it hard to listen to them speak with their "lit" "giiiiirl" "wife" "so good" talk. It reminds me of a group of primary school girls who think they run the school.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

^ that's a perfect description of them. Meredith is the cringiest of them all because she used to try to put on this little innocent girl act and copy Bethany and now she acts like she's the hottest person on the planet and it just does not work for her. Sierra is just a bitch, the way she acts around the squad, how annoyed she gets in vlogs when viewers come up to her, how she literally thinks she's a blessing to Alex (even though he's way better looking than her imo). All of them are just a bunch of annoying bitchy entitled girls who haven't been hit in the face by reality yet

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

novlau wrote:^ that's a perfect description of them. Meredith is the cringiest of them all because she used to try to put on this little innocent girl act and copy Bethany and now she acts like she's the hottest person on the planet and it just does not work for her. Sierra is just a bitch, the way she acts around the squad, how annoyed she gets in vlogs when viewers come up to her, how she literally thinks she's a blessing to Alex (even though he's way better looking than her imo). All of them are just a bunch of annoying bitchy entitled girls who haven't been hit in the face by reality yet
Nerver thought I would say that. But to me, Eva has become the most bearable out of the four...

Return to “Sierra Furtado”