Her lies, being a hypocrite and stupid things she has done

N'n'G
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Her lies, being a hypocrite and stupid things she has do

Post by N'n'G »

I've only just started watching Kalel but can anyone explain how she can make out she's vegan etc. but uses MAC cosmetics who test on animals? Surely, if you was trying to make people believe you are totally vegan you wouldn't use make up that is tested on animals?

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

N'n'G wrote:I've only just started watching Kalel but can anyone explain how she can make out she's vegan etc. but uses MAC cosmetics who test on animals? Surely, if you was trying to make people believe you are totally vegan you wouldn't use make up that is tested on animals?
Kalel tends to only believe in something when it suits her.

E.g. She made a vlog about designer brands saying that people who buy designer brands have low self esteem and if someone gave her a designer bag she wouldn't use it she would just give it away etc. then she started buying fossil bags, wallets, jewellery etc and going on about how amazing it is. Fossil is a designer brand (their bags are like £150 and those types of prices), it's definately designer and she was perfectly happy to own it.

cookienookie
Informer
Informer

Post by cookienookie »

N'n'G wrote:I've only just started watching Kalel but can anyone explain how she can make out she's vegan etc. but uses MAC cosmetics who test on animals? Surely, if you was trying to make people believe you are totally vegan you wouldn't use make up that is tested on animals?

Alot of Kalels "fans" as she likes to call them...will try and defend her saying that she probably wanted to use up the makeup she had before she went out and bought non animal cruelty/vegan friendly makeup.

Lol um really?? Then why did Kalel become a so called vegan and then a few days after announcing that she went out and purchased brand new real animal leather shoes?

I could go on and on with examples of how fake she is but that one example proves it all.

Linnetbird
Debater
Debater

Post by Linnetbird »

I don't know if anyone has already caught this but in one of Nikki Phillipi's vlogs during/before vidcon they were having lunch with a bunch of Guru's and Kalel. Nikki made a whole point about Kalel being vegan and asked what she ordered. Her response: you outed me, I didn't order a vegan dish...

[youtube][/youtube]

At around 02:10.

gizcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gizcorn »

^Ugh this girl annoys the shit out of me sometimes. The way she's so flippant about being 'vegan' she should never have claimed she was becoming vegan in the first place if all she does is use it for the image but completely disregard every aspect of it. Vegans are vegan for the ethics 9 times out of 10 and not just to look cool, it seems the only aspect she's kept to is not eating meat. By that logic I'm straight-edge despite drinking and smoking every week.

At this point she should just announce she's no longer vegan and get it over with, at best she's a vegetarian, I can see her doing what Meghan did and give it up after a month. It's a difficult lifestyle and not everyone can keep to it.

Linnetbird
Debater
Debater

Post by Linnetbird »

I only now see that I screwed up with embedding the video, so here it is once again:
[youtube][/youtube]

But yeah, it's obvious that she's doing it just for show. Otherwise she wouldn't have made a big deal out of it. You know what? It would have been perfectly fine if she just stated that she wants to decrease the amount of dairy and eggs that she eats, but that she just can't keep up with a full vegan lifestyle.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

Silver Rose 39 wrote:
Kalel tends to only believe in something when it suits her.

E.g. She made a vlog about designer brands saying that people who buy designer brands have low self esteem and if someone gave her a designer bag she wouldn't use it she would just give it away etc. then she started buying fossil bags, wallets, jewellery etc and going on about how amazing it is. Fossil is a designer brand (their bags are like £150 and those types of prices), it's definately designer and she was perfectly happy to own it.
i think anthony may have influenced her thinking about designer items. i recall him making fun of girls who liked designer things/were materialistic.

im sure she likes designer items, but doesn't want to buy them bc she doesn't have the money or it's because she's keeping up this image she's trying to portray. plus i think she would have to go to anthony to help her buy something expensive. and it seems like he would disapprove.

tsubuyuki
Talker
Talker

Post by tsubuyuki »

Linnetbird wrote:I only now see that I screwed up with embedding the video, so here it is once again:
[youtube][/youtube]

But yeah, it's obvious that she's doing it just for show. Otherwise she wouldn't have made a big deal out of it. You know what? It would have been perfectly fine if she just stated that she wants to decrease the amount of dairy and eggs that she eats, but that she just can't keep up with a full vegan lifestyle.
This is so ridiculous...
considering her tweets from yesterday:

What a hypocrite.

Melly
Debater
Debater

Post by Melly »

If she really cares so much, why doesn't adopt a cat from a shelter? Instead of paying thousands of dollars for a designer breed, give one of the poor kitties who desperately need help a home? Pisses me off.

Post by Guest »

^^^ because she only cares about pretty, unique cats.

CorruptedMuse
Learner
Learner

Post by CorruptedMuse »

Melly wrote:If she really cares so much, why doesn't adopt a cat from a shelter? Instead of paying thousands of dollars for a designer breed, give one of the poor kitties who desperately need help a home? Pisses me off.
Person wrote:^^^ because she only cares about pretty, unique cats.
I totally see where you guys are coming from. I know she wants a designer breed, but there is a really awesome purebred rescue out of LA that is affiliated with a purebred rescue that I just adopted a purebred siamese from. If her heart is as big as she says it is, she should have no issue finding a designer rescue cat.
Seriously Kristen? Fucking stand by what you say if you're going to be so preachy about it.

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

astyle wrote:
i think anthony may have influenced her thinking about designer items. i recall him making fun of girls who liked designer things/were materialistic.

im sure she likes designer items, but doesn't want to buy them bc she doesn't have the money or it's because she's keeping up this image she's trying to portray. plus i think she would have to go to anthony to help her buy something expensive. and it seems like he would disapprove.
She started buying fossil when she was already with Anthony, and went to fashion week when she was with him, and recently bought a Samantha Veda (or whatever the name is) bag which is worth $500 or something so it's designer aswell.

I just realised now that I might have 'misquoted' (for lack of a better term) when she started buying fossil, I have a weird feeling she was buying it BEFORE she made the video about designer items, but she was definately buying it afterwards.

peekapie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peekapie »

This is so ridiculous...
considering her tweets from yesterday:
https://twitter.com/KalelKitten/status/ ... 0053160960
https://twitter.com/KalelKitten/status/ ... 8809777152

What a hypocrite.
Wow, okay that really is hypocritical. I mean, damn. I can't believe she's so "oh gosh my oh me, having a big heart is such a burden..... how can people not see what they're doing to animals" when she's a half ass vegetarian at best! I used to like her, I'm not really sure how I feel about her anymore. Especially with how she acts in her videos as of late, coupled with the fact that she doesn't stick to anything, ever.

ItsRawrzz
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsRawrzz »

Tbh I don't get why people harp on at others for buying a purebreed cat/dog from a breeder rather than getting one from a shelter. Yes, it's a nice thing to do and should be encouraged of course, but some people look to breeders for something specific in an animal. There are some things in shelters you can't find whilst if you go to a breeder, you can find the animal you want. I honestly don't care if she wants to get an expensive cat - she might just like the breed, and if she has the money, why not? It's obviously a much-loved pet. And who's to say she won't one day get a cat from a rescue centre one day? My dad has purebred Goldens from top breeders, and has had a Bengal x Shorthair cat from another breeder but he then got two rescue cats (a few weeks after their Bengal was confirmed missing).

Just saying, I don't think you should judge her for getting an expensive cat when lots of other people in the world have animals from breeders, as well as animals from shelters. If anything, I'd be annoyed at the fact this "vegan" (who we can hardly call a vegan now anyway) is not using vegan cosmetics, eating vegan food... heck, a strict vegan doesn't even have pets, so she's breaking all three of those rules haha.

mio
Talker
Talker

Post by mio »

ItsRawrzz wrote:Tbh I don't get why people harp on at others for buying a purebreed cat/dog from a breeder rather than getting one from a shelter. Yes, it's a nice thing to do and should be encouraged of course, but some people look to breeders for something specific in an animal. There are some things in shelters you can't find whilst if you go to a breeder, you can find the animal you want. I honestly don't care if she wants to get an expensive cat - she might just like the breed, and if she has the money, why not? It's obviously a much-loved pet. And who's to say she won't one day get a cat from a rescue centre one day? My dad has purebred Goldens from top breeders, and has had a Bengal x Shorthair cat from another breeder but he then got two rescue cats (a few weeks after their Bengal was confirmed missing).

Just saying, I don't think you should judge her for getting an expensive cat when lots of other people in the world have animals from breeders, as well as animals from shelters. If anything, I'd be annoyed at the fact this "vegan" (who we can hardly call a vegan now anyway) is not using vegan cosmetics, eating vegan food... heck, a strict vegan doesn't even have pets, so she's breaking all three of those rules haha.
Nobody is saying that buying a pure breed from a breeder is wrong.I get that being a vegan is hard, I get that being 100% loyal to animals is even harder but when you act like you're holier than thou and say things like "I care so deeply about animals & I wish everyone could realize the impact of their everyday decisions. I don't see how they don't see it..."
and"Having a big heart is such a burden sometimes. Every now & then I wish I could care a little less & live a little more..." It kind of makes you look like a hypocrite and if you don't want people to call you out on your ish don't be so self righteous, you know? :?

ItsRawrzz
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsRawrzz »

AH I never saw that... where was this from?? (Those quotes)

mio
Talker
Talker

Post by mio »

ItsRawrzz wrote:AH I never saw that... where was this from?? (Those quotes)
They're from twitter!

someoneyeah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by someoneyeah »

Let's save them before she deletes them :P

ItsRawrzz
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsRawrzz »

Well... now I shall take fork and eat my words.
I really wish I could take some of that stuff she's on - I'm speechless hahah.

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

what the fuck is her ethnicity

Return to “Kalel”