Kalel Quarankitten: On Vacation From Reality (Part 45)

kalelbecute
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel Quarankitten: On Vacation From Reality (Part 45)

Post by kalelbecute »

Penelopeia wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:26 pm
I think, everything about Kalel has already been said, but what i truly will never understand is why someone, who looks perfectly fine will go ahead and fuck everything up with plastic surgery? i mean, how much do you have to hate yourself? It is not like i am generelly against plastic surgery, i just think it should be for people, who are born with terrible flaws, had an accident or a disease, but it should not be available to unstable people who look absolutly fine. and she used to look good. I think she is this toxic because she is deeply unhappy with everything in her life, so she tries to change her looks and her flats but she can not run away from herself. and she is just too weak to deal with her problems, because it takes a lot of strength and courage. It says a lot if even Joy looks and acts like an adult in comparison to her, as he is actually almost an equal nutcase imo.
Because people online bullied her for her looks even though she's beautiful, especially when she was with Anthony and just after their break up.
I didn't understand at the time either but have since grown up (been watching her for years) and become a partnered twitch streamer myself and man sometimes those comments can really get to you no matter how much 'thick skin' you've developed. I don't blame her at all for eventually giving in to getting surgery, especially as everyone around her in LA were getting surgeries.

Kalel actually used to be very confident in her old vlogs without makeup, she inspired me a lot. I remember years ago when I first moved in with my old boyfriend I was nervous for him to see me without makeup and my morning face so often but her vlogs really inspired me to embrace my natural self and let my personality do the talking. I know you guys dislike Kalel but honestly she was a very positive influence on me growing up into my twenties. She would vlog in comfortable clothing, no makeup, acne showing and still be playful and fun. Her fiance at the time seemed attracted to her confidence.

It breaks my heart that she doesn't feel confident like that anymore but I seriously don't blame her. Humans are not made to hear so many nasty comments about their appearance every day.

Penelopeia
Learner
Learner

Post by Penelopeia »

kalelbecute wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:53 pm
Penelopeia wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:26 pm
I think, everything about Kalel has already been said, but what i truly will never understand is why someone, who looks perfectly fine will go ahead and fuck everything up with plastic surgery? i mean, how much do you have to hate yourself? It is not like i am generelly against plastic surgery, i just think it should be for people, who are born with terrible flaws, had an accident or a disease, but it should not be available to unstable people who look absolutly fine. and she used to look good. I think she is this toxic because she is deeply unhappy with everything in her life, so she tries to change her looks and her flats but she can not run away from herself. and she is just too weak to deal with her problems, because it takes a lot of strength and courage. It says a lot if even Joy looks and acts like an adult in comparison to her, as he is actually almost an equal nutcase imo.
Because people online bullied her for her looks even though she's beautiful, especially when she was with Anthony and just after their break up.
I didn't understand at the time either but have since grown up (been watching her for years) and become a partnered twitch streamer myself and man sometimes those comments can really get to you no matter how much 'thick skin' you've developed. I don't blame her at all for eventually giving in to getting surgery, especially as everyone around her in LA were getting surgeries.

Kalel actually used to be very confident in her old vlogs without makeup, she inspired me a lot. I remember years ago when I first moved in with my old boyfriend I was nervous for him to see me without makeup and my morning face so often but her vlogs really inspired me to embrace my natural self and let my personality do the talking. I know you guys dislike Kalel but honestly she was a very positive influence on me growing up into my twenties. She would vlog in comfortable clothing, no makeup, acne showing and still be playful and fun. Her fiance at the time seemed attracted to her confidence.

It breaks my heart that she doesn't feel confident like that anymore but I seriously don't blame her. Humans are not made to hear so many nasty comments about their appearance every day.
i see your point, but to me the line of action would be completly different. instead of giving in into surgery because of dumb comments or just because everyone in LA does it, i would distance myself from the poisoneous environment and get an actaul job. so, from that point of view i do not pity her at all. there is always a choice. blaiming others for being shitty human beings is the easiest way to go. it just does not get you anywhere in the long run.

rikku9
Debater
Debater

Post by rikku9 »

kalelbecute wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:53 pm

I could guarantee that every one of us has had someone made a rude comment about our appearances yet I don't think most of us ever considered cutting up our faces.

It's easy to blame everyone else but in the end Kalel is the one that made the decisions to change her face due to her deeper issues that were there already. She wasn't really confident in her appearance back then, real confidence doesn't just evaporate like that. She was just feeling good because Anthony helped her to feel good about herself because he really cared about her. She can't rely on external factors to fuel her inner happiness, that's not how a healthy fulfilling life works. She must know by now that she has a serious disorder but does nothing to help herself so I don't feel sorry for her at all.

I mean she even posted a whole video bragging about how she was forcing her surgeon to do a second nose job exactly how she wanted because he didn't do it right the first time (it was perfect the first time). This girl isn't a poor little humble soul who got hurt by the world.

It's pretty easy to see that she's toxic in her own personal relationships and needs to work on herself instead of trying to drag others into her misery. Yet she still has this air of superiority where she thinks she's more interesting than the rest of the common folk and doesn't have friends because people are boring. Her looks really are the least of her worries.

Shadow1992
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shadow1992 »

kalelbecute wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:03 pm
Kalel is in Joey's latest YT video. I think she has moved in with him.
What is the name of the video? :)

I can't seem to find it.

Ilsert
Debater
Debater

Post by Ilsert »

Shadow1992 wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:06 am
kalelbecute wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:03 pm
Kalel is in Joey's latest YT video. I think she has moved in with him.
What is the name of the video? :)

I can't seem to find it.
It's the one where Joey goes to save a pregnant street cat

Ilsert
Debater
Debater

Post by Ilsert »

It has been 8 months since she last posted. I do not get how she is surviving right now.
Remember when she said she had 0 money left? It was probably a lie too.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

maybe she found a way to make joey pay her, she was in his video maybe she took money for that or maybe she's editing his videos and he's paying her In any case I never see her actually working ever :roll: she must have found a way around it like always. leech

crystal_kat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by crystal_kat »

Someone said on the discord that she’s got in OF now. Not sure how true that is since I can’t find anything about it,
.Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swearwolf
Lurker
Lurker

Post by swearwolf »

crystal_kat wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:13 am
Someone said on the discord that she’s got in OF now. Not sure how true that is since I can’t find anything about it,
.Image

What's OF?

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

swearwolf wrote:
crystal_kat wrote:
.Image

What's OF?
OF = Only Fans I believe!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

swearwolf
Lurker
Lurker

Post by swearwolf »

LilyPie wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:12 pm
swearwolf wrote:
crystal_kat wrote:
.Image

What's OF?
OF = Only Fans I believe!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Oh right, well it doesn't surprise me one bit that she's on it...

iwatchyoutube
Debater
Debater

Post by iwatchyoutube »

She does not have OF. A user posted in the wrong forum about a different person.

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

For those of you that skip announcements, and being it wouldn't surprise some of us if Kristen/Kalel got an O.F. in the future, here is something to bear in mind if/when that happens...
viewtopic.php?f=139&t=37823

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

i kinda missing her post videos, sadbthatvshe disappeared like tgat and left us hanging

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Damn.. still nothing?

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

I doubt she'll come back for the holidays.

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

manu_voo wrote:I doubt she'll come back for the holidays.
true

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

I check her likes on IG just to make sure she's not a victim of the pendamic. As of mid-December, she's still online. :P

gatorade
Debater
Debater

Post by gatorade »

0_JinxToMinx_0 wrote:I check her likes on IG just to make sure she's not a victim of the pendamic. As of mid-December, she's still online. :P
how are you able to check?

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Where are you Ka-faaaaaaaaail??? Come back, I need my monthly dose of crazyness.. :roll:
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Return to “Kalel”