Kalel goes Carnivore - "it’s not filler, it's fat you guise” (Part 43)

Re: Kalel goes Carnivore - "it’s not filler, it's fat you guise” (Part 43)

Post by Guest »

glitteringwater wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:04 am
Same with that ridiculous bank robber sock mask instastory a while back:

Once on the internet, forever on the internet, Kalel.
How the f did I miss this ?! :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:59 am
What is she going to do when within the next five years new beauty and body trends come along?
She is already doing it by giving up on the fake tan to look Korean, next shell say she is naturally pale and not "olive skinned"
shell just keep on morphing to whatever is trending for all eternity

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Serendipitous »

youtubersuck wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:40 am
I think people who don't have the time or forget to shave don't take selfies with their arms up to show off. When someone does this there's definitely some ulterior motive. Either they want to attract the fetishists or to create controversy. Normal women have actual accomplishments to be proud of and usually don't need to parade them on the internet, like their education, their motherhood, their career. Kalel chooses to show off her plastic face and boobs and the other one is showing off her hairs. In my opinion they are two sides of the same coin. Both have nothing else to be proud of and try to be noticed this way.
...no. The point of posting the pic with her armpit hair is to normalize it. That’s her great “ulterior motive”. Did you try reading Emily’s article at all? And Emily isn’t a normal woman, she’s literally a model with a huge public platform. A lot of women look up to models for the standard of beauty they choose to follow. It makes sense for a model out of all people to lead a body positivity movement.

What weirds me out about you and kalel is how it seems y’all are offended over somebody taking a pic displaying their armpit hair. You asked earlier why ppl are offended by kalel’s comments. And I think the main reason for me is because she really felt that mad about it that she had to make a public rant. That’s so stupid and weird. Why would that pic offend somebody. If you don’t like body hair then just ignore the post and keep scrolling...why would that get you so mad that you’d feel the need to rant about it. Weird.

HoratiusMot
Learner
Learner

Post by HoratiusMot »

tig3rpaws wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:33 pm
HoratiusMot wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:03 pm
I think women can definitely look sexy with armpit hair but I there are a lot of people trying to tell us it's not okay.
But I don't think that Emily meant it's body hair that makes you sexy. To me it seemed like: you can be sexy even when your armpits are hairy. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes, exactly, that's actually more what I meant. Not sexy because of the armpit hair.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:59 am
What is she going to do when within the next five years new beauty and body trends come along?
She's going to go even more insane since she will be inching ever closer to 40. Kalel is not going to handle aging well at all, and I think that will be her new obsession: lifting and firming treatments, as much Botox as possible, and any promising new injectables and fillers.

And I've wondered the same thing about these cosmetic and body trends and how they're going to transform over the next decade or two.

seymorebutts
Lurker
Lurker

Post by seymorebutts »

I haven't watched kalel in years but recently saw her video about getting her kitten, so i know this is old old news and im so sorry( ㅠㅠ) but what happened to her other cat? I swear she had two at one point..

tig3rpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by tig3rpaws »

seymorebutts wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:09 am
I haven't watched kalel in years but recently saw her video about getting her kitten, so i know this is old old news and im so sorry( ㅠㅠ) but what happened to her other cat? I swear she had two at one point..
Anthony and her got an another bengal cat back in the day (i think his name is Pip, but correct me if i'm wrong D:), then they adopted a sick kitten, they named him Mogwai. Later Kalel renamed him to Chibi, and after their break up Kalel kept Buki and Chibi.

But Kalel gave Chibi to Cyrus, because him and Buki weren't getting along.

Then she decided to get another bengal cat, because she said Buki is fine with a cat that's the same breed as her.

Bunch of bullshit..

shannigans
Learner
Learner

Post by shannigans »

There are rumors that Anthony and Miel have broken up....do you think Kalel will start putting the moves on Anthony?

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

shannigans wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:44 pm
There are rumors that Anthony and Miel have broken up....do you think Kalel will start putting the moves on Anthony?
there's probably gonna be a party

Larmes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Larmes »

I kind of want them to get back together just for the content lol. But I think Anthony has finally seen the light and now sees what a lazy manipulative leech she really is.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Larmes wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:55 pm
I kind of want them to get back together just for the content lol. But I think Anthony has finally seen the light and now sees what a lazy manipulative leech she really is.
The fact that Anthony blurred her out when using old vlog footage in a recent video says everything we need to know about his opinion of her, I think. :toad:

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

She is such an uptight c*nt!!!

She is just so bitter and jealous that other girls can be called beautiful and sexy with body hair! She can't get her tiny mind around the idea!

In her mind she is the hottest shit ever and every other girl should be trying to compete with her washed up ass.

Its sad and pathetic that a 30 year old woman is still acting like a high achool mean girl.

It's body hair...grow up ffs!!!!
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

torielise
Lurker
Lurker

Post by torielise »

glitteringwater wrote:
For anyone who didn't see Kalel's instastory, I thought it was so bizarre that I screen capped it just in case:

Same with that ridiculous bank robber sock mask instastory a while back:

Once on the internet, forever on the internet, Kalel.
kinda OT but I just wanna say, this is the most animated I've heard her speak in a while. Also, the evolution of her accent is so funny to me, idk why

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

glitteringwater wrote:
For anyone who didn't see Kalel's instastory, I thought it was so bizarre that I screen capped it just in case:

"The POO-SEE" - Kalel :rofl:

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

glitteringwater wrote:

never seen any of her insta stories but I'm so confused how dumb, for the lack of better word, she is. complains about armpit hair being unsightly, then goes on rant that men expect girls to be clean shaven. Does she not understand both are part of the same problem. she def lacks a few brain cells.

MuffledMango
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MuffledMango »

Larmes wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:55 pm
It's kinda mean (to Anthony) but I've had the exact same thought when I heard the rumors about Anthony and Miel.

I don't think it's ever going to happen though, but could you imagine? :jd:

bobbielovesyoux
Learner
Learner

Post by bobbielovesyoux »

ok serious question I've been following Kalel for like 5 years now, why does she constantly delete shit? Like she deletes stuff that I don't get why.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

bobbielovesyoux wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:38 pm
ok serious question I've been following Kalel for like 5 years now, why does she constantly delete shit? Like she deletes stuff that I don't get why.
I think she's claimed that she deletes stuff because the content is never "perfect" and that drives her crazy. She blames OCPD for a lot of her behavior.

However, I think she deletes stuff to hide/erase her craziness, lies, and contradictions.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Geneti-Kalel-ly programmed Queen of Hair Removal needs another part of her thread!
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

greeniepeas
Learner
Learner

Post by greeniepeas »

Couple days late and repeating some points already made but I can’t believe how much she missed the point like....”you will never convince me that armpit hair is sexy”??? No one is trying to. Women don’t exist to make every single square inch of their body sexy. Emily didn’t grow out her pits in hopes of poppin up some boners. Armpits are armpits, most people do not find them sexy and there’s literally no good reason to stress about making sure they’re sexy. That’s the entire point of normalizing not shaving.
It really says a lot that she can’t conceive of a woman making a choice about her body without basing it on whether it will make people want to have sex with her.

Return to “Kalel”