Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

littleuniverse
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

Post by littleuniverse »

Snookerddle wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:37 am
This is totally a dig at Kalel. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely a dig. I can’t even imagine what he really thinks of her. She got rid of Chibi (“gave” to Cyrus) because of Buki’s territorial personality and then got another cat.. And she bashed him all over her “Mukbang” video. I don’t know everything that went on in their relationship of what he’s really like, but he doesn’t deserve the way she treats him (nor does any other living thing, including Chibi, Buki and now Rini)

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

assertives wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:52 am
I feel like she's really setting the stage for the time when she's going to get rid of Buki.
And then she'll say sth like "I totally didn't want to give her away but I swear she was holding me at gunpoint last week and I was so scared that I had to give her to John (btw John is a guy I met last month and we dated but now we don't but I gave him my cat so he should be fine). So also I have some news I ordered a meat pizza and 2 more cats totally beautiful and expensive. laughingemoji laughinemoji Oh I'm so happy and totally not crazy. laughingemoji haha" And then all her fans will reply to confused comments like "umm she explained why she gave buki away. and she explained why she's eating meat now, and she explained why she had to buy new cats. we love you Kalel you are our god and our queen and so gorgeous it's unbelievable you're glowing so muchhhhh"

:roll: :roll:

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

youtubersuck wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:19 am
assertives wrote:
I feel like she's really setting the stage for the time when she's going to get rid of Buki.
And then she'll say sth like "I totally didn't want to give her away but I swear she was holding me at gunpoint last week and I was so scared that I had to give her to John (btw John is a guy I met last month and we dated but now we don't but I gave him my cat so he should be fine). So also I have some news I ordered a meat pizza and 2 more cats totally beautiful and expensive. laughingemoji laughinemoji Oh I'm so happy and totally not crazy. laughingemoji haha" And then all her fans will reply to confused comments like "umm she explained why she gave buki away. and she explained why she's eating meat now, and she explained why she had to buy new cats. we love you Kalel you are our god and our queen and so gorgeous it's unbelievable you're glowing so muchhhhh"

Too accurate lmao I saw someone comment she was glowing and the reply was “she’s not glowing, that’s grease” and I died laughing

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

youtubersuck wrote:
assertives wrote:

:rofl:

I feel like if things really get rough between the cats fighting for dominance this insane bitch would literally make more pie charts and graphs to determine which cat to keep. "Well, the results are in. Look Buki, you gotta go. You see this perfect pie chart I spent 100+ hours making on my laptop? According to this, Rini contributes to 40% of my total happiness and your slice is an embarrassing 25%. I mean, we had some good years together, but I just can't argue with this data."

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

Alina88 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:04 am
youtubersuck wrote:
assertives wrote:

I feel like if things really get rough between the cats fighting for dominance this insane bitch would literally make more pie charts and graphs to determine which cat to keep. "Well, the results are in. Look Buki, you gotta go. You see this perfect pie chart I spent 100+ hours making on my laptop? According to this, Rini contributes to 40% of my total happiness and your slice is an embarrassing 25%. I mean, we had some good years together, but I just can't argue with this data."

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but...don't you think that the digging is a bit in bad taste? Coming both from Cyrus and Evelina.

I mean, Kalel is a parody of herself at this point, but would you find it normal for an ex-friend to shade you on your IG or for an ex-boyfriend (who should have moved on by now) to constantly post subtle digs at you on his IG? Would they do the same if Kalel were a no one? Looks like they're hopping on the "hating" bandwagon, and while it is okay for us, strangers to her, to discuss her craziness on GG, it's really NOT okay for people who were close to her to turn against her publicly. She trusted them. It's classless and immature, and I hope everyone can see it despite Kalel being who she is.

Seriously, these people are scum.

Spicy Tofu
Learner
Learner

Post by Spicy Tofu »

^^ Which makes me think that she did something nasty to them or treated them in such a way that they don't care about how she feels.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

^And they retaliate like middle-schoolers? Wow. It's like breaking up with someone because they cheated on you and telling everyone that they have an STD.

They wouldn't do that if she weren't who she is. The fact that she has a bad reputation (for good reason, don't get me wrong) adds to the convenience. They are attention-seekers, and pretty bad at that.

Wasn't Cyrus considered a jerk when she was with Kalel? Now that they've broken up he's super cool? (not directed at you specifically)

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Kalel is a shitty person. I really don’t see why they should refrain from pointing that out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

^ Then why Cyrus was whiteknighting her af about the whole Vegan Gains thing (and was being disgusting and insulting towards him, as I pointed out back then)? They broke up shortly after. He's scum, just like Anthony. Only reconsidering their position when they're butthurt.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

If Kalel has a shitty personality why is anyone surprised the men she picks have one too? Being mature/immature isn't an age thing, it's a personality type. Kalels mean spirited and selfish so Id assume the company she keeps aren't going to be saints lol

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

youtubersuck wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:02 pm
Alina88 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:04 am
youtubersuck wrote:
assertives wrote:

I'M DYING :rofl:

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

I always thought that Cyrus is shitty person. Like he posted photo with her and covered her face with man’s face (or some ugly face I don’t remember) and his friends made fun of it, he and kalel was dating at that time. At least I don’t remember, that Kalel talks shit about her exes or Evelina.

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

If she was a normal non-youtuber, they probably would still react the same tbh. Cyrus found a meme that he related to and posted it. Kalel doesn't even follow him nor is his account public

littleuniverse
Learner
Learner

Post by littleuniverse »

Girltyler wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:23 pm
If Kalel has a shitty personality why is anyone surprised the men she picks have one too? Being mature/immature isn't an age thing, it's a personality type. Kalels mean spirited and selfish so Id assume the company she keeps aren't going to be saints lol
Agree with this... people generally attract other people who are just like them. Cyrus wouldn’t have kept going back to Kalel if they didn’t at least have some personality traits in common, and Kalel is honestly rotten inside. I tried to be compassionate for a long time, but I’ve just come to accept that she’s not a good person. In fact, I think she’s pathologically bad.

littleuniverse
Learner
Learner

Post by littleuniverse »

And FYI I also never really liked Anthony. I don’t buy the whole innocent shtick he has.

Post by Guest »

is she still in school?

Kartoffel
Talker
Talker

Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

Post by Kartoffel »

Spicy Tofu wrote:^^ Which makes me think that she did something nasty to them or treated them in such a way that they don't care about how she feels.

I agree. She probably did the same thing like she did to Anthony (like he talked about in his draw my life, how manipulating she was) and it wouldn‘t surprise me. People like her have a pattern, they do the same shit to every person they get close to

After Kale has eaten another man’s soul, that man probably feels extremely upset and exploited. I would be also full of hate for her ^^

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I’m glad she got fat. Insert “It’s what she deserves” gif

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Post by glitteringwater »

Delet This wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:25 am
I’m glad she got fat. Insert “It’s what she deserves” gif
I wouldn't call 115 lbs fat (in fact it's probably preferable health-wise to the 100 lbs she weighed before..) nor would I consider it some kind of karma or punishment that someone would 'deserve'. That's a very unhealthy and vindictive way of looking at people's bodies and any fat they carry and I would strongly advise against it.

Return to “Kalel”