Kalel: Impulsive Boob Job Sponsored by Audible (Part 41)

berlinchair
Learner
Learner

Re: Kalel: Impulsive Boob Job Sponsored by Audible (Part 41)

Post by berlinchair »

roseau wrote:The only thing that made me sceptical is that this is being put out around the Kavanagh hearings.
If she’s anything like me, it may be that the hearings are triggering the shit out of her. I know that my PTSD has been horrible since that whole thing began - even if you avoid the news, it’s hard to get away from it. :/

manu_voo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by manu_voo »

Regarding the last Q&A video, she is so full of herself and delusional. I rolled my eyes so many times throughout that video.
For example, her saying she wanted to house apes in a more modern setting, acting like their natural environment is lacking. Or when one of the questions asked for advice on staying motivated and she said she didn't struggle with that because she loved what she was studying. What a bunch of bs, I also studied biology and I also found it interesting, but that doesn't mean I didn't struggle finding the motivation to keep studying. She's trying to appear like such an intellectual that finds studying and learning so fun.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

LadyRed
Learner
Learner

Post by LadyRed »

berlinchair wrote:
roseau wrote:The only thing that made me sceptical is that this is being put out around the Kavanagh hearings.
If she’s anything like me, it may be that the hearings are triggering the shit out of her. I know that my PTSD has been horrible since that whole thing began - even if you avoid the news, it’s hard to get away from it. :/
I don't think it's the Kavanagh case hat triggered her. She started a Twitter tirade about it a while back and I remember people speculated it was Cyrus and then she clarified something happened while she and Cyrus were on the breakup. I do think she meant the first incident happened when she in was in her early twenties and the other 2 at some point later. Still, it doesn't leave a lot of room with her dating history. Like, how quickly do you go to someone house after you've met them and are romantically interested in each other (these weren't friends, she clearly said making out was on the table, but not sex). I don't know, this girl does not have a healthy approach to dating as it is.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

manu_voo wrote:Regarding the last Q&A video, she is so full of herself and delusional. I rolled my eyes so many times throughout that video.
For example, her saying she wanted to house apes in a more modern setting, acting like their natural environment is lacking. Or when one of the questions asked for advice on staying motivated and she said she didn't struggle with that because she loved what she was studying. What a bunch of bs, I also studied biology and I also found it interesting, but that doesn't mean I didn't struggle finding the motivation to keep studying. She's trying to appear like such an intellectual that finds studying and learning so fun.

I also thought that answer was obnoxious. Somebody was asking for legitimate advice and you’re going on about how you naturally feel motivated to study because you’re just soOoOo passionate about the subject. Girl shut up lol what an eye roll

mon-lolisa09
Learner
Learner

Post by mon-lolisa09 »

What she says never adds up in the long run.
After she broke up with Anthony, she said in one of her videos (this is my life) that she started dating at age 15, but in another recent video (can't remember which one) she said she started dating at 13. Also in the same video, she said after her first boyfriend, she way single for 6 months before having another boyfriend, but in her #singlelife video she said 4 weeks was the longest she's ever been single.

Post by Guest »

^
^
She lied way too much she can't even stick to one story... Its kinda sad
She contradict herself alot I don't even know how long has she been single

Also, I don't think the incidents happened around the same time, she probably didn't want to talk about the other two and when it happened etc... Maybe she was uncomfortable so she thought talking about one story seemed enough to make a point.
Also, who cares when did these incidents happen? it's not her fault if she was sexually assaulted multiple times that you need to "fact check" if these incidents even happened... I find this kinda disrespectful
Yes she lies alot, but we don't have to nitpick everything... Specially a sensitive subject like this one ( maybe I'm on the minority here but whatever )

Snookerddle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snookerddle »

With all her chronic lying in the past I find it hard to believe her. The timing of the video and the fact that it’s sponsored make me believe her even less. It’s unfortunate if it really did happen but like other people have said things don’t add up.

I’m a sexual abuse survivor multiple times over and understand how horrible and hard it can be to admit it to the world but she comes off as just wanting to make money off this “trend”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MuffledMango
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MuffledMango »

I know rape is a very serious matter and people who claim to have been a victim of such a horrid, disgusting thing, should be taken seriously and the whole thing should be looked into if necessary and/or possible.

But with Kalels entire history, I'm struggling reeeeeal hard with what she's saying and if it's truthful or not. Sure, she's brought our doubt to life herself, but it would feel terrible (both for her and for us) if she's telling the truth and people don't believe it.

I couldn't help to think about how she failed to tell people that she's not actually a vegan, because she felt like it would "help the cause" more... What if this is something similar? Idk, it's just so hard with her and her web of inconsistent fabrications.

LadyRed
Learner
Learner

Post by LadyRed »

KittyGussip wrote:^
it's not her fault if she was sexually assaulted multiple times that you need to "fact check" if these incidents even happened... I find this kinda disrespectful
Yes she lies alot, but we don't have to nitpick everything... Specially a sensitive subject like this one ( maybe I'm on the minority here but whatever )
I don't think she is lying on this one, truth be told, but one should always question the information given. I'm not saying to bash on people who might have experienced sexual assault/misconduct but you shouldn't just throw your brain out the window and be done with it either.
Also, she is monetising on her own assault by including a sponsorship, anything to get that dollar.

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

I believe her. The #metoo video would have come across as more legitimate and convincing if it wasn't sponsored.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

So since she said that this happened in her early 20's, that would presumably have been before she went on to publicly defend Sam Pepper on twitter when he was getting attacked for his shitty pranks & sexual assault allegations by stating that she didn't classify the unwanted pinching of someone's ass as sexual harassment and would laugh if it was done to her. Interesting. I had assumed that she defended him because she herself had never experienced sexual assault or misconduct and therefore couldn't empathize or understand why what he did was so wrong.

Post by Guest »

^
^
I totally forgot about that, you have a point
I think it's because her lack of empathy that she showed multiple times... As long as she is not the victim she didn't care :roll:

wafflesandhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by wafflesandhoney »

Yeah, thanks for reminding about Sam Pepper. As long as Kalel isn’t a victim, anything goes! She ridiculed Dottie’s confession and defended him. Many girls were coming out with confessions about Sam and those were #MeToo stories. She didn't care.

Also when Anthony came out with a confession saying she was a toxic and manipulative girlfriend, she called him a liar and all sorts of things.

It’s only Kalel who’s allowed to call herself a victim of abuse. OK. :roll:

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

wafflesandhoney wrote:Yeah, thanks for reminding about Sam Pepper. As long as Kalel isn’t a victim, anything goes! She ridiculed Dottie’s confession and defended him. Many girls were coming out with confessions about Sam and those were legit #MeToo stories. She didn't care.

Also when Anthony came out with a confession saying she was a toxic and manipulative girlfriend, she called him a liar and all sorts of things.

Yes, I found a screenshot of her 2014 tweets in reaction to Dottie's confession of Sam making unwanted sexual advances on a date and trying to touch her when she didn't want him to:

Pretty shocking that she would publicly say these things about a young girl trying to share her story when she herself was allegedly a victim of a similar situation a few years prior.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

Alina88 wrote:
wafflesandhoney wrote:Yeah, thanks for reminding about Sam Pepper. As long as Kalel isn’t a victim, anything goes! She ridiculed Dottie’s confession and defended him. Many girls were coming out with confessions about Sam and those were legit #MeToo stories. She didn't care.

Yes, I found a screenshot of her 2014 tweets in reaction to Dottie's confession of Sam making unwanted sexual advances on a date and trying to touch her when she didn't want him to:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/c7kecup.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>c7kecup</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Pretty shocking that she would publicly say these things about a young girl trying to share her story when she herself was allegedly a victim of a similar situation a few years prior.
Ugh, my mum has the exact same opinions about assault victims. It's honestly sickening.

wafflesandhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by wafflesandhoney »

Some more screenshots

And here's Emma calling her out, LOVE IT

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

Doesn't this prove she made up her story? Or at least exaggerated it?

Post by Guest »

im sorry but i think shes just hopping on trends. those sam pepper tweets are sick

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

I don't believe her because I don't believe and have never believed anything she ever said.

if it really did happen to her, then I feel bad for her and I would directly apologize to her for not believing her..... but I just don't trust her..... I can't trust anyone who has lied and lied and lied for years and years on end...and we've proven all her lies before so I can't take her seriously.

I hope no one here hates me for not believing her, but that's how I honestly feel about this. and that's a shame but she has never been honest about anything so why should I think she's telling the truth now?

and yes the sam pepper tweets make me think she is lying even more.

off topic: Im sorry ot everyone here who has experienced sexual abuse...I never have but me not being able to understand how it feels to be violated like that is not why I don't believe her bc I cant emphasize, but it's because I just really really don't trust her.

I hope I didn't make anyone mad by not believing her.
ImageImageImage

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Part of the reason why I do find her credible is because she’d already tweeted about having experienced this months ago. I honestly think the fact that she made this video sponsored merely speaks to her opportunistic nature.

I think this is how it went down: Better Help reached out to her and she thought “what type of video can I make that will relate to counseling?” And that’s when she thought of her experiences with sexual assault and said “aha! This is a good time to talk about it”. I literally just think this has to do with the way she thinks about money and her YouTube “business”.

Return to “Kalel”