Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase (Part 38)

Planetbs

Re: Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase (Part 38)

Post by Planetbs »

Alina88 wrote:WOW.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That may be the most narssisitic thing I've ever seen...

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Alina88 »

DemiA wrote:I like how she made sure to film in a spot where you can't tell if it's still the same apartment or not.
I went back to actually watch some of the parts where she's cooking the food and found this shot, it definitely looks like a new apartment:

Her last apt:

ohnok
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ohnok »

Her lips have gotten to the point where they're just getting stiff and weird. Her upper lip has a weird crease. Slow down on the botulism, HUNTIE

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

sandyfrink wrote:So her and Cyrus are still together? Or is she dating someone else? She said her boyfriend likes the vegan jerky.
Y’all think this is why she’s back online? Cause she’s got a new boyfriend and that’s always what gives her motivation again?

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

How do I make a poll to ask whether y’all think she’s got a new victim or is back with Cyrus? Lol

I see all the patterns of a new relationship: long hiatus followed by a new apartment & a channel “rebranding”

quartz_
Talker
Talker

Post by quartz_ »

Haven't watched it yet but I can't believe she made that the thumbnail. She's just gonna realize she doesn't look perfect and delete the video really soon. Also thirty minutes? Too much room for errors and flaws :roll:

Healshine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Healshine »

So I actually liked her new video. :HK:

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

How insulting to her viewers that she disappeared for 3 months (one of the longest breaks she's ever taken) and she didn't even bother explaining where she went and just came back like nothing happened?!?? Her fans were waiting with bated breath and this is how she treats them

A few things...

She still doesn't mention her DNA tests. I remember in her video that she said she took TWO tests because she wanted to know for sure. Did both of them get lost in the mail or something? Such bullshit

13:05 She said "I don't have any friends" how insulting to the friends she hung out with

17:56 She said "my boyfriend" and we all know her and Cyrus are done, or at least sketchy as hell, so is it a new guy or still Cyrus?

Lastly, what new theme?? This looks exactly the same as her previous videos, just with a different font. Boring as hell.
Last edited by rooibostree on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moonshadow
Talker
Talker

Post by Moonshadow »

Who is this?

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

Moonshadow wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://scontent.fper1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5B3BCF41[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>scontent</span><span>.</span><span>fper1</span><span>-</span><span>1</span><span>.</span><span>fna</span><span>.</span><span>fbcdn</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>v</span><span>/</span><span>t1</span><span>.</span><span>0</span><span>-</span><span>1</span><span>/</span><span>p200x200</span><span>/</span><span>29313301</span><span>_</span><span>1739600606083012</span><span>_</span><span>6604016257316812669</span><span>_</span><span>n</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>?</span><span>oh</span><span>=</span><span>ee559ce34a988bb6e51ef725ecbbeb88</span><span>&</span><span>oe</span><span>=</span><span>5B3BCF41</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Who is this?
I don't recognize her at all. Not only does she change personalities and phases like changing underwear, she also does it with her face.

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

Hasn't she learned the internet likes short, quick to the point videos? I did not need a 30-minute video of this lmao. It was soo boring.
A cute short video showing like "MY TOP 10!" or something would've been nice.
nothing about this video is new or a rebrand. This is like every other video she used to make. But we'll see what she's going to keep up for about a month or two and then give up again.
In her defense, I can see why maybe this took "ages" though.. that's a lot of junk food to have on hand for the video, and she had shots of all the food (like the prepped pizza, burger,tacos,... etc.) Poor girl. this is the hardest she's worked for ages. No wonder she exaggerated it. It's funny though, because she didn't finish editing it until shortly before uploading :rofl: AFTER saying it would be up today. Had something gone wrong in editing she would've looked so bad.
Also, she was being really awkward in this video. It's like she forgot how to be on camera.

Post by Guest »

Moonshadow wrote:Image

Who is this?
She looks so uninterested and unimpressed in it... It reminds me of one of those mugshot photos. It's a pity that her top wasn't a slightly darker colour.

mon-lolisa09
Learner
Learner

Post by mon-lolisa09 »

omg, honestly, this was way too painful to watch, I had to skip most of it. Thank you to whoever put the time where she talked about "no friend" and "boyfriend".

btw, did you notice that the "Currently loving" section has no TED talk and all that? Instead there is like Shane and that Sophia who was mentioned before. Does that mean that school is over? I think so.

Ilsert
Debater
Debater

Post by Ilsert »

Her hair is darker right?

She must have also ran out of money for her to upload a vegan video now. We all know that is what gives her the most views.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

If school was going well there's no way she wouldn't brag about it for 3 months. RIP pseudo intellectual phase and thanks for the lols.

Post by Guest »

SHE UPDATED THE ABOUT PAGE ! SHE DROPED OUT OF COLLEGE !!
Hello! I'm Kalel (pronounced kal-el) (yes, like Superman). I’m a 28 year-old cat lady living in Los Angeles. Although my life is relatively uneventful, I enjoy making various videos on YouTube to connect with people from all around the globe. I think there is something truly extraordinary about being a part of someone's day that I've never actually met.
she used to say she is a 28 year-old student NOT cat lady :lol: :lol: :lol:
she even deleted the part about "lets learn and grow together" or whatever it was :roll:

Post by Guest »

If Cyrus has stuck by her through all of this she need to hang on to him TIGHT.

Post by Guest »

Alina88 wrote:
DemiA wrote:I like how she made sure to film in a spot where you can't tell if it's still the same apartment or not.
I went back to actually watch some of the parts where she's cooking the food and found this shot, it definitely looks like a new apartment:

Her last apt:
do you still have that screenshot of the insta story Cyrus posted few days ago ? if the kitchen is the same then they are still together :roll:

Ilsert
Debater
Debater

Post by Ilsert »

She's a completely different person here. Look at her lips!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I like to re-watch this video on every new phase... its SO not like her but I wouldve loved the Ms.Padilla persona tbh :roll:

Return to “Kalel”