Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase (Part 38)

Re: Kalel Smith: New Year, New Face, New Phase (Part 38)

Post by Guest »

"Getting a house" sounds like she's buying. With Cyrus of course. Not a sensible decision since they've recently been on and off but this is the girl who made a 'How To Lock Down A Man' video after all.

kittyklause
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kittyklause »

Did anyone else notice the shade when she was talking about beef jerky? She rolled her eyes and said "You know because real men have to eat meat."

Was she talking about Cyrus??

I'm thinking new boyfriend, but who knows!

I hope she bought a tiny house because I love watching tiny house people on Youtube and hers would probably be really pretty. New phase? Fingers crossed.

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Post by glitteringwater »

Hey Kalel, if you could do something outrageous in like the next one or two days so we can figure out a good title for our next thread that would be great, thanks.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Tenebre wrote:I want to know how she is able to get into a man's money so early in a ''relationship''
You know why.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

elegantly wrote:
Tenebre wrote:I want to know how she is able to get into a man's money so early in a ''relationship''
You know why.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://media.giphy.com/media/MZ9nZGQn1nqBG/200.gif[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>media</span><span>.</span><span>giphy</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>MZ9nZGQn1nqBG</span><span>/</span><span>200</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I'm DEAD :rofl:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

nevermore
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermore »

Ilsert wrote:Omg you guys. What if she finally got herself a mealticket who is really really loaded...
I would be so mad because I'm still waiting for that karma to slap her in the face.
I believe that Karma has already slapped her.... She is lost and miserable. I can't believe that one messes with themselves physically that much in such a short amount of time and be considered happy or content. Karma got her where it really hurts: self-satisfaction.

Plus the fact that she admitted to a new 'phase' just proves that nothing has changed and that we are not far off from blockout-curtains phase 2.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

Itzfleur wrote:Sorry to break it to you guys, but she's still in school

Pics of her textbooks and endless insufferable pseudo-intellectual bragging about her coursework or it didn't happen. :P

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

dew wrote:
Itzfleur wrote:Sorry to break it to you guys, but she's still in school

Pics of her textbooks and endless insufferable pseudo-intellectual bragging about her coursework or it didn't happen. :P

What!? Are you suggesting Kalel is being dishonest regarding college, for the first time ever in her life? :rofl:

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

Alina88 wrote:What!? Are you suggesting Kalel is being dishonest regarding college, for the first time ever in her life? :rofl:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to smear Kalel "Lying Weasel" Smith-Cullen-Padilla-Jannatt-Musk's pristine reputation. She probably scored so high on her placement tests that the school has already awarded her an honorary degree!

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

dew wrote:
Alina88 wrote:What!? Are you suggesting Kalel is being dishonest regarding college, for the first time ever in her life? :rofl:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to smear Kalel "Lying Weasel" Smith-Cullen-Padilla-Jannatt-Musk's pristine reputation. She probably scored so high on her placement tests that the school has already awarded her an honorary degree!
I think I heard that her college is actually in the process of naming a science wing after her in honor of her valuable contributions towards spreading awareness of evolution via her youtube channel. It was quite a momentous day in history when she uploaded that vlog sharing all of her secret knowledge that people definitely do not learn in school.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

Alina88 wrote:
dew wrote:
I think I heard that her college is actually in the process of naming a science wing after her in honor of her valuable contributions towards spreading awareness of evolution via her youtube channel. It was quite a momentous day in history when she uploaded that vlog sharing all of her secret knowledge that people definitely do not learn in school.
At Kristin Smith's Center for Kids Who Can't Science Good and Want to Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than being really, really ridiculously good-looking. Did you know that APES ARE PEOPLE?

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

dew wrote:
Alina88 wrote:
dew wrote:
At Kristin Smith's Center for Kids Who Can't Science Good and Want to Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than being really, really ridiculously good-looking. Did you know that APES ARE PEOPLE?
I call b.s. on this Center for Kids Who Can't Science Good and Want to Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too, Kristin would NEVER put her good name behind something that advocates there is more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking. :D

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

SweetPeggySue wrote:So I was making notes while watching her new video.
1. OMG Guys, look at me I!m so goofy! Hahaha do I look perfect and happy to you?? Do I? Do I have to force some more jokes? Hahahaha!

2. She thinks mayo is dairy :D And people want her to make a cookbook, lol. The only cookbook she could ever make is "500 uses of garlic salt"

3. Her face looks waxy, I think its because of the overly done tan.

4. wasnt she at some point really arrogant about mock meat, saying its hypocritical or something like that, that she doesnt miss the taste of meat and finds it disgusting?

Wow what a comeback. :roll: Next time shell disappear for several months, almost no one will give a fuck that shes back. Her fangirls from Anthon days are growing up and having their own life. I almost dont care anymore, I was just mildly curious. She will fade into oblivion.

She NEVER said that about mock meat.. she has been eating Fake meat since she turned vegan and she actually has said the opposite of what you stated. I like being on these pages but I dont like it when people say false things. Kalel is bad on her own to make shit up for her lol

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

kittyklause wrote:Did anyone else notice the shade when she was talking about beef jerky? She rolled her eyes and said "You know because real men have to eat meat."

Was she talking about Cyrus??

I'm thinking new boyfriend, but who knows!

Honestly I was thinking she got a new Boyfriend too! I dont feel like its cyrus. But I also feel like even if its not cyrus I can see her be on and off with cyrus still in the near future

I hope she bought a tiny house because I love watching tiny house people on Youtube and hers would probably be really pretty. New phase? Fingers crossed.

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

Well, the new thread will probably have to be Kalel "Lying Weasel" Smith-Cullen-Padilla-Jannat-Musk :P or something about her YouTube absence/surgeries.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

I have a hypothesis but i might just be reaching lol. I think maybe she does have a new boyfriend because everybody already knows that Cyrus is vegan, so her saying that her boyfriend likes the fake jerky wouldn’t really mean anything. It’s like, yeah, of course he likes it, he’s vegan too! And saying that only real men eat meat? Again, Cyrus doesn’t care about those types of stereotypes and social norms because, again, he’s vegan himself. And she’s already introduced him to the channel so I feel like she would name him by his name and not just refer to him as her boyfriend.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Cyrus is vegan and he's more of an "animal rights activist" than Kalel has ever been lol, so that beef jerky comment most likely isn't about him!!

Honestly how do we know Kalel is ACTUALLY in school? Theres been no proof at all besides what she has said, and we know she loves lying. It's easy to look up a school, pick a program of study they offer that you say you are studying, and come up with a schedule, and buy books that relate to the classes.

Whenever she went back to school back when she was still with Anthony, she at least showed in her vlogs her working on a project for school, and vlogged being on the campus. She's done nothing like that this time.

meowmeowkitten
Stalker
Stalker

Post by meowmeowkitten »

New video up. It's a long, boring one (I'm not from the US and most of the vegan things she talks about aren't available for me) so I skipped most of it... BUT...

When she's talking about some vegan jerky thing she mentions having a boyfriend and from the way she talks it doesn't sound like he's vegan, so it's not Cyrus.

Can't believe nobody commented on this yet since it took me HOURS to get verified before posting!

HubertCumberdale
Informer
Informer

Post by HubertCumberdale »

Emily2424 wrote:
SweetPeggySue wrote:So I was making notes while watching her new video.
1. OMG Guys, look at me I!m so goofy! Hahaha do I look perfect and happy to you?? Do I? Do I have to force some more jokes? Hahahaha!

2. She thinks mayo is dairy :D And people want her to make a cookbook, lol. The only cookbook she could ever make is "500 uses of garlic salt"

3. Her face looks waxy, I think its because of the overly done tan.

4. wasnt she at some point really arrogant about mock meat, saying its hypocritical or something like that, that she doesnt miss the taste of meat and finds it disgusting?

Wow what a comeback. :roll: Next time shell disappear for several months, almost no one will give a fuck that shes back. Her fangirls from Anthon days are growing up and having their own life. I almost dont care anymore, I was just mildly curious. She will fade into oblivion.

She NEVER said that about mock meat.. she has been eating Fake meat since she turned vegan and she actually has said the opposite of what you stated. I like being on these pages but I dont like it when people say false things. Kalel is bad on her own to make shit up for her lol
I do remember her saying something negative about mock meat as well. I was thinking that when watching her video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"It's not easy being drunk all the time. Everyone would do it if it were easy. " -Tyrion Lannister

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

At least our baby girl is back and healthy. Let’s celebrate for once.

Return to “Kalel”