Drop It Like It's Kalel's Blog (Part 31)

mother of dogs
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Drop It Like It's Kalel's Blog (Part 31)

Post by mother of dogs »

iamber90 wrote:She acts like she's not guilty of this.
Screenshot_2017-02-09-20-50-16-1.png
https://imgur.com/5wXqHFt
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
She's been on her new diet for what, a week? Typical hypocrite Kalel. :roll:

SarahYay
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SarahYay »

KittyGussip wrote:
SarahYay wrote:A bit off topic, but has anyone else noticed that she has changed the colour of her emojis to brown. If it was anyone else it wouldn't annoy me, but I'm waiting for someone to call her out on it an she comes up with some bs like well actually my great great great great grandma was actually Persian, so that is the colour i actually am and its another way me and Cyrus are perfect for each other.
what are you talking about, it doesnt look brown to me :?
Go on kalel' twitter and look at her emojis. That's what I'm talking about.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

I can see the brown emoji thing now, like in this tweet:

I use that emoji, and I'm brown lol. She doesn't even have brown hair. All she has is a fake tan.

I think it'll be a while longer before she does a nose reveal video like she did last time.

I guess she's going back to short hair. It was weird to hear her say that all the blonde has to go. I wonder if she'll just dye it again when she cuts it, even if it's only a touch up. What she NEEDS to do is stop fucking touching it. She dyes it and styles it all the time, that's why it's so dead. It's not just accutane, bish.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

^ Yeah, I remember when she was still on accutane or shortly after finishing the treatment and her hair was so thin, you could count it. Now she's slowly growing it back, but you can definitely see the difference. I don't recall her having thick hair, ever, maybe just average-thick. They may be dry, but that's not accutane anymore, just her constantly styling them.

saraidk
Learner
Learner

Post by saraidk »

There was no need for Kalel to put Ingrid's picture in that video. It is calling her out and that's what made me dislike the video.

Kalel is just being a hypocrite again by doing so. In the comment section someone asked her about leather and Kalel replied saying leather is wrong too but one step at a time (not those exact words I can't remember the exact words she wrote but it was similar to that)

So Kalel, how about you put up a video next discussing why wearing leather is wrong as it's the same as fur... just wearing a dead animal for fashion. This time put up pictures of your friend Evelina with her designer leather handbags and call her out. Evelina is doing exactly what you are against, wearing dead animals strictly for vanity and fashion purposes.

Do any of you think Kalel would actually shame and call out Evelina in a leather video? No way. And that's why it makes her a hypocrite to put Ingrid's picture up when she knows she wouldn't do the same to Evelina.

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

That's why she keeps backtracking, probably based on whatever Evelina would and wouldn't do. I wonder if maybe that's what has made them not talk to each other as much anymore. Insufferable Kale-Fail and her Jehovah's Witness veganism has probably annoyed Evelina and caused her to distance herself from this trainwreck that is Guest's life.

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

I am sure her comment in her instagram video about "the blonde has to go" was in very small part due to the accutane damage but honestly it looks healthier now than it did for how long, the better part of a year? And all that time she was still dyeing it blonde and attaching blonde extensions to it... :roll:
I think her comment about "the blonde has to go" is more due to her trying to morph into that brown emoji and play pretend Persian princess and is just trying to continue using accutane as an excuse.

Guarantee you she will not cut off that much of her hair and is just going to start dyeing her hair dark and going to town on the fake tanner and talking up her Native American background (as someone mentioned) and claim all she's doing now is embracing her heritage because it makes her feel like she is going back to nature in her driftwood and fake plant apartment or some stupid shit like that. She'll try to say the dark hair is how she would naturally look if she had never dyed her hair and the dark skin is just because she has started to spend more time outside in the sun and she just tans so fast you guise.

Honestly I hope Cyrus can see through this transition because it has been so gradual and calculated it is frightening and I am concerned the only ones who can see through her bullshit is us :?

But also to be honest as far as her having having darker hair I think she is going to look much better with it. But her trying to change her skin color to the point of imitating an entirely different race/culture? That's just offensive on so many levels. (assuming this prediction is accurate)

"Please give me all your money"

Post by Guest »

meowlizzz wrote:I can see the brown emoji thing now, like in this tweet:

I use that emoji, and I'm brown lol. She doesn't even have brown hair. All she has is a fake tan.
sorry everyone, I thought you talked about smiley emojies, now I can see it :D
someone should tell her the difference between natural brown skin and tanned caucasian skin :?
Honestly I hope Cyrus can see through this transition because it has been so gradual and calculated it is frightening and I am concerned the only ones who can see through her bullshit is us :?
I dont think he will, she is transitioning slowly and when you live with someone you dont realize slow change
but if he saw their first pic together he`ll realize... but she always delete stuff :rofl:
maybe if her visited Canada again his friends will notice and tell him ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

It is seriously insane how she tries to morph into different nationalities. Like when she was with Anthony and wanted to be Asian.. super pale and had the short straight brown hair and bangs. Now she wants to be Persian so she's turned orange and her hair is going darker again. And like others said, he hair is dead from bleach and extensions.. the accutane was over awhile ago, it wouldn't effect her ends.. she's an idiot. This is the third time she's fried her hair with bleach and grew it out just to do it again

Post by Guest »

can someone tell Kalel she cant tweet how happy she is about non-diary Oreos then bash on vegans who eat sugar and call it healthy ?
at least whatever theyre making is healthier than whatever youre eating :roll:

ALSO why is Onision replaying to her tweets lately :? :? :? :? ?

Post by Guest »

I was bored so I went through her twitter feed to know about the dark emoji... turns out this is the last time she used a light skin emoji ( 12 Jul 2016 )
[tweet][/tweet]
and this is the first time she used a dark skin emoji (10 Sep 2016 )
[tweet][/tweet]

after snooping around more I found out September is the same month she said she`ll quit youtube
and started her blog on October
I guess thats why we didnt notice :roll:

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

This girl is incredibly irresponsible for tweeting out that any food with sugar or cheese isnt healthy. She has a ton of followers and if any of them have ED's, which I'm sure there are some that do, that is an incredibly ridiculous thing to say. Health is about balance and moderation. Your body NEEDS carbs and fats and proteins, which sugar and cheese have. She should not be tweeting about whats healthy and whats not.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

Regarding that tweet like I said before, every new fan she gains on ever video will find out for themselves her hypocrite personality. "I'm a fan but..." tweets are flooding that sugar and cheese tweet of hers.

About the fur video, Kalel can be vegan or not but if you post a video about fur and how compassionate you are about animals and then posts a video after that about having a surgery is really one of the most stupid and hypocrite things she'd done, in my books anyway. Also, when you post a video asking whether to get your nose done or not, please expect different opinions. I mean it's Youtube. Obviously she wants to be sympathized.

flashtrash
Debater
Debater

Post by flashtrash »

well wait idk wrote:This girl is incredibly irresponsible for tweeting out that any food with sugar or cheese isnt healthy. She has a ton of followers and if any of them have ED's, which I'm sure there are some that do, that is an incredibly ridiculous thing to say. Health is about balance and moderation. Your body NEEDS carbs and fats and proteins, which sugar and cheese have. She should not be tweeting about whats healthy and whats not.
lol

Kalel might say some dumb shxt at times, but really???

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

I really HATE how she tweets about Bill Maher all the time. I've been a huge fan of his for over a decade and have gone to see him live. He would absolutely HATE someone like Kalel in real life. He makes fun of people like her constantly (self absorbed unintelligent millennials). I'd love to see her try and hold up a conversation with him, he'd eat her alive.

Jolteon
Talker
Talker

Post by Jolteon »

boxsmash wrote:
well wait idk wrote:This girl is incredibly irresponsible for tweeting out that any food with sugar or cheese isnt healthy. She has a ton of followers and if any of them have ED's, which I'm sure there are some that do, that is an incredibly ridiculous thing to say. Health is about balance and moderation. Your body NEEDS carbs and fats and proteins, which sugar and cheese have. She should not be tweeting about whats healthy and whats not.
i cant tell if you are serious, yes your body needs carbs fats and proteins but just because sugar and cheese have those things it doesnt make them healthy ??

thats some serious fatlogic right there
I was just thinking the same thing lol. There are plenty of healthy carbs out there besides sugar-loaded foodstuffs (brown rice, wheat bread, wheat pasta, etc.). And cheese is good for protein in moderation, but it barely has any carbs in it so idk what you mean.

NGL, I'm kind of excited to see her new nose.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

coconut_queen wrote:I think her comment about "the blonde has to go" is more due to her trying to morph into that brown emoji and play pretend Persian princess and is just trying to continue using accutane as an excuse.
Idk why but this comment had me cracking up!
:rofl:

" #NativeBlood "

Anyway, I wonder if she'll go mom haircut again

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

It'll probably look like a plastic barbie nose, honestly. It looks like that's what she wants, and but it is such a bad decision in my opinion. What she wants would look so out of place on her otherwise not particularly chiseled, soft face. Sure we make fun of the animal crossing nose but at least it actually fit her face. She got lucky that the first nose job wasn't too noticeable but now that the surgeon knows to really get in there and make bigger changes I think this will only end badly.

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

Two posts in a row, whoops.

Oh my god, I don't think I saw that #nativeblood thing before. That is hilarious :rofl:
Thank you for unearthing that. Kale-fail might be the most boring person on the planet but boy does she have some great embarrassing moments we can laugh at.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

boxsmash wrote:
i cant tell if you are serious, yes your body needs carbs fats and proteins but just because sugar and cheese have those things it doesnt make them healthy ??

thats some serious fatlogic right there
obviously not everything with cheese and sugar is healthy, I never said that. but not everything with cheese and sugar is unhealthy, which is what she said.

Return to “Kalel”