Has thanked: 0

Re: Kalel"Ambition"&LoveSmitten Part 29

Post by Weird Vagina »

KittyGussip wrote:
Weird Vagina wrote:
KittyGussip wrote:Muslim cover themselves from head to toe :roll:
Offtopic: lol whaat... this is wrong
DUDE ! I didnt mean it like that XD
its not like theyre Batman , but they wear head scarf "or Hijab" and long sleeved clothes :)
Offtopic: but still wrong cause it's a misconception lol there are a lot of muslim women who wear modern clothes
you're talking about traditional clothes which depend on where you live. I mean, it's not a 'religious' clothing, it's not even in the Quran.
if you have any question, feel free to pm me

sorry I know it's not about kalel or anything but I just needed to answer lol

okitsune
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by okitsune »

<3
Image :love2:

marmalicious
Learner
Learner

Post by marmalicious »

I know kalel is full of shit but idk if it's just me but when she was talking about the 3 jobs I sort of felt like she meant that in a sense she'd prefer that because it would keep her busy?! I mean with YouTube it's easy to sit on your ass all day and do nothing because you "make your schedule" but when you're on the hustle or whatever you're constantly spending your time doing something you're required to do, because it seems like she can't keep herself busy and she's always bored and then starts to get crazy. Idk that's just what I thought and I do not know if she actually had that intention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

berlinchair
Learner
Learner

Post by berlinchair »

Wishx23 wrote:
berlinchair wrote:
Wishx23 wrote:
Also, I never know what she's talking about with this "perfectionism" thing and how her videos have to be perfect, etc.
I actually suffer from "maladaptive perfectionism" (in quotes because it's a colloquial term rather than a clinical one) as part of another mental illness, and it is actually a thing that people suffer from. It's a bit of a misleading label, because people with maladaptive perfectionism actually can be underachievers, because they become so anxious about doing things perfectly that sonetimes they end up avoiding situations where their work will be graded or judged. I have had a really hard time getting through school because I will rewrite assignments ten or 15 times, and sometimes not hand them in because they don't feel like they're good enough. Likewise, giving a wrong answer in class discussion or taking an exam that I am not likely to get 100% on can be terrifying to me. The only way I can describe it is...it feels like if I fail to turn in perfect work, my lecture is going to start punching me or a blade is going to fly across the room and cut my head off. If Kalel struggles with that, I really feel for her.

However, as you're mentioning, there are a lot of things she does that are not....consistent, with this type of maladaptive perfectionism. For one, as you mentioned, she seems to be okay with uploading half-assed videos. Someone with MP would be more black and white - their videos would either be perfect/high quality, or there would be a total lack of any uploads. Even the thought of uploading a half-assed video would make someone with MP have panic attacks, let alone doing it. Kalel also seems to consider her perfectionism to be a...virtue? She talks about it like she's proud of it and like being a perfectionist is the same as being perfect already. Someone with MP would be opposite - they usually have no problem recognising that their perfectionism is unhealthy and a bad thing, and they are acutely aware of how imperfect they are.

And so on. Tl;dr: While maladaptive perfectionism is a real thing, you're absolutely right in saying that Kalel's actions are inconsistent with someone who struggles with MP. Something else seems to be at work.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
I know that people suffer from perfectionism and it is a legitimate disorder. Sorry my comment was badly worded - I'm not sure where my head was at when I was writing it lol. No, I just meant that I don't know how she can claim that she's a perfectionist when she constantly appears less than put together, puts out subpar videos that were lazily made or edited, and so on. Nothing about the way she presents herself or the content she produces says "perfect" to me, or even close. Actually, I take that back: there are videos every now in then where I do think that she spent a long time working on them - usually the ones she posts after channel relaunches, etc. But those videos are few and far between. Whenever she starts putting effort into her videos and tries to get on a schedule... well, it doesn't last long.
I hope you didn't feel like I was delegitimizing your disorder or anything!
Oh, no, you're all good! I just wanted to try and shed a bit of light, since most people consider perfectionism to be a good thing and don't realise that it can go bad. But I got what you're saying, and agree. :)

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

marmalicious
Learner
Learner

Post by marmalicious »

I know kalel is full of shit but idk if it's just me but when she was talking about the 3 jobs I sort of felt like she meant that in a sense she'd prefer that because it would keep her busy?! I mean with YouTube it's easy to sit on your ass all day and do nothing because you "make your schedule" but when you're on the hustle or whatever you're constantly spending your time doing something you're required to do, because it seems like she can't keep herself busy and she's always bored and then starts to get crazy. Idk that's just what I thought and I do not know if she actually had that intention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Oh my good Lord, Kalel, just fucking quit already.

You know, I blocked her channel AND I sent YouTube feedback in my recommended section (where she kept popping up) that I'm not interested in her channel... but because she opted in for additional promotion from YouTube, she STILL shows up in my sidebar videos when I watch other videos as "recommended" and I still have to look at her face and the dodgy video title... end up clicking it anyway because why the fuck not (ad block is on anyway) and end up leaving a comment calling her out. You wonder why you get so many negative comments, Kalel? Because you're still - even while complaining about YouTube being a fucking slaughterhouse - paying YouTube to push views for your channel. You'd save yourself so much trouble having to delete all the comments you can't handle if you would just give it up already.

But videos are apparently "too direct" and she can't have control over the end product - go ahead, blame the format, just because you deleted your shitty Tweets doesn't mean you can control that your audience has already seen and screenshot it. More like false sense of control.

She is honestly just such a shitty, ungrateful person. Just fuck off or stop complaining, Kalel. Your life is not difficult. YOU are difficult.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Violalyn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Violalyn »

I hope youtube demonetizes her videos. She doesn't deserve a single cent.

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

DaylightAmy wrote:Oh my good Lord, Kalel, just fucking quit already.

You know, I blocked her channel AND I sent YouTube feedback in my recommended section (where she kept popping up) that I'm not interested in her channel... but because she opted in for additional promotion from YouTube, she STILL shows up in my sidebar videos when I watch other videos as "recommended" and I still have to look at her face and the dodgy video title... end up clicking it anyway because why the fuck not (ad block is on anyway) and end up leaving a comment calling her out. You wonder why you get so many negative comments, Kalel? Because you're still - even while complaining about YouTube being a fucking slaughterhouse - paying YouTube to push views for your channel. You'd save yourself so much trouble having to delete all the comments you can't handle if you would just give it up already.

But videos are apparently "too direct" and she can't have control over the end product - go ahead, blame the format, just because you deleted your shitty Tweets doesn't mean you can control that your audience has already seen and screenshot it. More like false sense of control.

She is honestly just such a shitty, ungrateful person. Just fuck off or stop complaining, Kalel. Your life is not difficult. YOU are difficult.
OMG same! I have no idea what is up with youtube so i watch her videos when Im not logged into youtube...not that I even watch her videos much anymore. I couldnt even bother with that click bait (quitting?)I havent seen her honest video either.

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

Screenshot_2016-09-11-12-31-16-1.png
Run Drake :ROFL:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by iamber90 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

^
^
I bet its a lie like how she sais she`ll talk with Hillary "^^
maybe its a concert ? is he on a tour right now ?
Weird Vagina wrote:
KittyGussip wrote:
Weird Vagina wrote:
KittyGussip wrote:Muslim cover themselves from head to toe :roll:
Offtopic: lol whaat... this is wrong
DUDE ! I didnt mean it like that XD
its not like theyre Batman , but they wear head scarf "or Hijab" and long sleeved clothes :)
Offtopic: but still wrong cause it's a misconception lol there are a lot of muslim women who wear modern clothes
you're talking about traditional clothes which depend on where you live. I mean, it's not a 'religious' clothing, it's not even in the Quran.
if you have any question, feel free to pm me

sorry I know it's not about kalel or anything but I just needed to answer lol
Sorry but last Offtopic: youre right, there is no "religious clothing" but more of a "dress code in Islam"
I also like to see Muslim women who are stylish :D

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

KittyGussip wrote:^
^
is he on a tour right now ?
He is currently on tour right now. He has a concert in Las Vegas tonight. She could actually be telling the truth about meeting him because there are VIP packages that people can get that includes meet & greets.

Post by Guest »

iamber90 wrote:
KittyGussip wrote:^
^
is he on a tour right now ?
He is currently on tour right now. He has a concert in Las Vegas tonight. She could actually be telling the truth about meeting him because there are VIP packages that people can get that includes meet & greets.

wait, she moved to a smaller apartment to afford the VIP ticket ?! :o
Offtopic: Appearntly Miel opened a youtube channel (its in Anthony`s new vlog`s Description :
https://www.youtube.com/user/MielMonster/videos
som Kalel... you sure you want to quit or are you gonna copy her :rofl: ?

Post by Guest »

KittyGussip wrote: wait, she moved to a smaller apartment to afford the VIP ticket ?! :o
I just realized that Cyrus can buy her the VIP Ticket :D ( cant edit the post "^^ )

jojo_22
Learner
Learner

Post by jojo_22 »

i just checked the "about" section, and it looks like Miel has had this channel since 2010.. but hopefully she'll start making videos soon to really shove it in Kale's face

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

Did anyone else see Anthony's Portland vlog? I haven't gotten the chance but I wonder how it'll fare compare to Kalel's.

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

DaylightAmy wrote:Oh my good Lord, Kalel, just fucking quit already.

Omg saaame! Its so annoying that if i watch her t has to be logged out of youtube.
As much I dislike her i wanna see if she does any holiday videos this year...and that those videos will be train wrecks. :|

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

KittyGussip wrote:
KittyGussip wrote: wait, she moved to a smaller apartment to afford the VIP ticket ?! :o
I just realized that Cyrus can buy her the VIP Ticket :D ( cant edit the post "^^ )
Looks like meet & greet was canceled :ROFL:
Screenshot_2016-09-12-15-29-31-1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

guruslammer
Talker
Talker

Post by guruslammer »

Honestly, I'm glad that she made a video saying that she's quitting YT. It's not like her videos were actually entertaining.. Most of us watch with adblocker so we can hate watch... Coming from someone who wants to see the good in people (Tho it's hard to see the good in kalel) i read some comments saying that leaving LA would probably be good for her to do. I agree with this. I'm not sure if anyone's been talking about this or brought this up.. this thread goes on for DAYS lol but I'm in that boat thinking that LA is filled with toxic people, and honestly, she is one of them but also listens to more of the toxic people in her life and I believe that makes her a worse person. She was fine living in her parents house back wherever she's from and once she moved to LA she changed ( and keeps changing) LA is only for the strong minded people and Kalel is not one of them. She may believe that, but she's not.. That's why she's slowly fizzled out... the only reason why she was doing ok was when she was with anthony and her views would go up when she'd have a clickbait title.

It's sad that this thread may die a little bit because we wont have dumb videos to make fun of, but at the same time, she'll always tweet bullshit and she'll probably come back to making videos because her book and "empire" won't work out.

Post by Guest »

So are there any hints of Kalel commenting on Anthony and Mike's relationship in any way?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

So I was watching the "I'm Moving Again" vlog just for shits and giggles, and here are some fun comments because I love seeing people call her rancid fake-ass out! lol People are wising up to her!!

"me too i'm waiting to see where this erratic behavior goes... either living with parents, gold digging relationship 365, broke from aesthetic obsession, or recovery. but i guess we'll never know if she quits lmao"

"and not to mention she can be over dramatic, self contradicting and oh my god...her fake laughs and giggles...just purely giving out bad vibes...i hope she can be true to not only her fans but herself one day"

"Get your shit together girl.
Wasn't this supposed to be a relaunch ? Can even go a month without quitting or Changing ? whatever , you do you. It just sucks that you can't keep with something for some time"

"Is it just me or does Kalel have an identity crisis every few months like at first she had that blue hair trying to be nerdy and different, then she ditched the hair but was still hell bent on trying to seem nerdy, then she went through that weird lolita phase, then she openly stated she was trying to be some sexy bondage inspired queen of darkness, and now it's evolved into still wearing all black to be different but she's the stereotypical platinum Cali girl blonde that all she cares about is appearance..
Does it bother anyone else bc it really bothers me. Just be yourself I don't get it"

"And now she said that she is quitting youtube to find happiness. I thought she is already happy with her boyfriend and her channel relaunch.. But I guess not"

"She obviously has some issues. Again with the nose job, fake eyelashes, bleached hair, tanning, thinking about boob job, too. Plus she's constantly moving, which is pretty irregular for someone who doesn't really move around that much. She's almost fucking 30, and is still just sitting on her ass. She is no role model. After quitting YouTube, homegirl doesn't even have a legit "job" anymore. lmao"

"she's also been talking about a 'fashion line' for five years that i guarantee we will never see"

"We will see nothing at all. She gets all high hopes on shit and ends up not doing anything. I remember when she quit fashion school and it hadn't even been a month yet. She's lazy and delusional; thinking that you can accomplish anything without having to lift a finger"

"Kalel would be the one to buy a bunch of expensive film equipment for her channel relaunch and then quit about a month in..."

"Urm...you can NOT be Kalel from what I remembered of you."
"Bitch gave up on her fans lmao what a waste of everyone's time"
"Is this Kalel Kitten? Just wondering, because this seems like a different person. I heard that she changed so much now I can see that"
"People, don't get worked up. Whenever her bank account is in trouble she is back with some crap. Find someone who is actually worthy of being a role-model. Some lazy, fake persona on youtube really shouldn't be your 'goals'"
"Girl you got no drive. Take a siesta and get out of LA. Maybe go back to Minnessota and be arround your fam. Youtube and fame are getting to you. You were never good at either"
"Is she vegan? I don't know if she mentioned it"

OMG there are soooooo many comments like those above just on that one video! It looked like GG up in there! lol were any of those you guys?

I can't believe she didn't delete those comments.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Kalel”