:toad:
Image :love2:

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HypocritiKalel Part 24

Post by cheezupie »

Just came across this old vlog and can't believe how much more cute and more likable she was.
I think these are also the glasses that she referred to as "grandma" glasses in her latest blog but that she considered cute before.

LilyPie
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by LilyPie »

I still cannot belive she would steal a kitten from a homeless man smh

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Patatedouce
Learner
Learner

Post by Patatedouce »

Just dropping by to say I think the South Africa trip is probably more a spon or paid touristy trip type then just her deciding to go there to commune with nature after a possible break up! I don't follow Tanya Burr so I don't know the details so maybe I'm mistaken but just saw this tweet: [tweet][/tweet]
So maybe it's just coincidence but if more youtubers are going to the same place at the same time then I doubt it's just recreational. But then again I'm not sure if the timing is exactly the same or not since it seems Kalel was leaving sooner? We'll see soon enough I guess! :tu:

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

^^I wouldn't doubt that at all!

Joe Sugg was also in South Africa recently (or still is? Don't follow him that closely). I dunno if he went with Caspar or something like that, but interesting how a bunch of YouTubers are choosing to visit that country all within the same time frame...

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Nice title! ;)

I forgot to mention in the previous thread how unnecessary it was to talk about the guy "hitting" on her. She didn't even finish telling the story. Did he even actually ask for her number? Or to talk over some coffee? Maybe he was just complimenting her, or maybe he wanted some tips. At least the guy wasn't disrespectful, from what she said. She was so rude about it. Nasty attitude.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

meowlizzz wrote:Nice title! ;)

I forgot to mention in the previous thread how unnecessary it was to talk about the guy "hitting" on her. She didn't even finish telling the story. Did he even actually ask for her number? Or to talk over some coffee? Maybe he was just complimenting her, or maybe he wanted some tips. At least the guy wasn't disrespectful, from what she said. She was so rude about it. Nasty attitude.
I'm pretty sure the whole story was made up on the spot.

jakethedog
Informer
Informer

Post by jakethedog »

Hey, whatever happened to that collab with catrific? Did she ever post it?

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

cheezupie wrote:

Just came across this old vlog and can't believe how much more cute and more likable she was.
I think these are also the glasses that she referred to as "grandma" glasses in her latest blog but that she considered cute before.
Woah i forgot how high her voice was back then! damn she's so extreme she even changes her voice :( :( :(

I think she just feels like they aren't fashionable anymore though. Everyone has something they used to like but don't like anymore!

I wonder what happened to all those people in that vlog

Sugar and Spice
Talker
Talker

Post by Sugar and Spice »

cheezupie wrote:
I agree, other people mentioned earlier that her body language gave it away. It probably never happened or at most a guy said "hey" to her and she needed to blow it out of proportion cuz god forbid she makes a vlog without bragging about something

timewasting
Informer
Informer

Post by timewasting »

Her lips are weighing down her face. You can see her bottom teeth when she's talking normally now, it makes her really unattractive. She talks like she has braces on! Its given her jowls as well?

LOL at her talking to herself during the movie, I feel bad for the girl sitting beside her.

hiswaywardgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by hiswaywardgirl »

Was someone actually filming her, or did she just set up a camera to record herself?

Interesting about the other youtubers going to South Africa. That makes SO much more sense! Seeing how her Europe trip vlogs with Anthony were godawful, I'm curious how this will go. What is she going to do without a Whole Foods?! :roll:

Also, I might be in the minority, but I don't think her story about the guy hitting on her was made up. Guys hit on girls all the time. It's life. And I don't want to be that person saying her outfit was asking for it, buuut let's be real, she was wearing skin-tight leggings and showing her midriff. Personally, I think it can be hella creepy when you're alone and random guys hit on you. She might have been showing off to make Alec jealous and make herself look desirable... who knows. I think she was trying to make her vlog more interesting.

hiswaywardgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by hiswaywardgirl »

Also, something appears to be frying her brain... not sure yet if it's the accutane, veganism, or possible breakup. Yikes. What's the point of making videos if you can't say anything coherent???

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

Sugar and Spice wrote:
cheezupie wrote:
I agree, other people mentioned earlier that her body language gave it away. It probably never happened or at most a guy said "hey" to her and she needed to blow it out of proportion cuz god forbid she makes a vlog without bragging about something
The part where it her body language really gave away she was lying was the "then he said he was vegan too." So maybe some guy did ask her if she tries to eat healthy, pretty normal for people shopping at whole foods, and she exaggerated the story to make it seem like he was really into her.

Another thing in the video that was really obvious was she kept showing her body. She angled the camera so it could get a shot of her stomach and then again of her popping her hip out. It's really obvious that she and Alec are over. Good for him.

theboxer
Debater
Debater

Post by theboxer »

alexandriablue wrote:^^I wouldn't doubt that at all!

Joe Sugg was also in South Africa recently (or still is? Don't follow him that closely). I dunno if he went with Caspar or something like that, but interesting how a bunch of YouTubers are choosing to visit that country all within the same time frame...
Funforlouis is also going to South Africa next week. I bet it's another Contiki trip.

Binx
Debater
Debater

Post by Binx »

So she's moving in two weeks, and leaving for South Africa next week? And she's getting a dog? Her whole timeline confuses me. It's like she does absolutely nothing for so long, then out of nowhere she crams things together.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

delph wrote:Then lots of zoom in/out of her making pouty faces with the telling caption : "Am I Kylie Jenner yet?". Indirect reference to her new lips and continuing vapid existence?
I think that was more of a reference to Kylie Jenner's snaps. Her videos are a lot of closeups of her face while music plays in the car. What a devious little brat, though, making that reference in the first place while people are talking about her lips. How about you address the lip questions instead of adding fuel to the fire with that snap?

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

Well, she replaced her picture with the glitter with a big-ass movie poster. Looks like "9" is the magic number. :o

Return to “Kalel”