Qcknd

silveranima
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Qcknd

Post by silveranima »

Glad see that she inspires good feelings in people...

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

silveranima wrote:Image

Glad see that she inspires good feelings in people...
Y'know for someone who's built a YouTube channel about talking about her tattoos, she sure gives off the vibe that she doesn't want to talk about them. Which would be fine and dandy, if she didn't practically base her entire YT channel around being a "tattooed person". :roll: :roll:

Also, I think it's kinda fucked up/weird that she didn't like that post. I mean, I'm sure she gets @'d on Instagram all the time, but it seems like the only art she likes/reposts that's fanart of herself and her cat :roll:
Last edited by Queen_Of_Peace on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

GirlNamedHello wrote:

They could maybe be cousins.
:rofl: :tu: :tu: :tu:

It's weird to me that she has this whole online life where all she wants to do is talk about tattoos, but it seems like in her day to day life, she would be completely happy not having them. It would make sense to me if she had them all done when she had like, just turned 18 and now regrets them, but it's not like that. I don't think I can ever understand her way of thinking lol

imtired
Talker
Talker

Post by imtired »

I think she likes the space she's created online but irl, unless you're tattooed enough, she doesn't wanna talk.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

she wants to get attention but also be the "unapproachable alternative girl who no one talks to" at the same time

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

imtired wrote:I think she likes the space she's created online but irl, unless you're tattooed enough, she doesn't wanna talk.
It honestly doesn't surprise me that she'd be a tattoo elitist tbh. :roll:

imtired
Talker
Talker

Post by imtired »

Gaige wrote:
imtired wrote:I think she likes the space she's created online but irl, unless you're tattooed enough, she doesn't wanna talk.
It honestly doesn't surprise me that she'd be a tattoo elitist tbh. :roll:
She definitely comes off that way. Like, it's just another contradiction because she has stuff on her channel about getting your first tattoo and etc., so it's like I don't think she judges people for not having tattoos. But also, I feel like anyone who comes up to her and isnt visibly tattooed/not tattooed at all and asks about her tats, she assumes is novelizing her but she probably did the same before she was tattooed so it's ??

eggogurl
Learner
Learner

Post by eggogurl »

silveranima wrote:
TheOneWhoJustCouldnt wrote:I think I'll just stick with my nice cheap Vaseline lotion.
Like with all of her videos I blanked out for half of it.
Nooo vaseline is so bad for you :(
What? It's definitely totally fine!

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

eggogurl wrote:
silveranima wrote:
TheOneWhoJustCouldnt wrote:I think I'll just stick with my nice cheap Vaseline lotion.

It's too thick and doesn't allow air to travel to the skin for tattoos to heal so it can prolong healing time. I also heard that it can strip the color from the ink but idk if that's true or not :/

TheOneWhoJustCouldnt
Debater
Debater

Post by TheOneWhoJustCouldnt »

Gaige wrote:
eggogurl wrote:
silveranima wrote:

It's too thick and doesn't allow air to travel to the skin for tattoos to heal so it can prolong healing time. I also heard that it can strip the color from the ink but idk if that's true or not :/
I only use it on already healed tattoos (the earliest I'll use it is like day 5, not had an issue yet). also it's not the normal plain vaseline (that is too thick, and my skins not that dry), it's the coco lotion.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

i've always used the vaseline intensive care or whatever it's called (or the walmart brand version) on my tattoos after like day 4 when it starts to scab and never had a problem, but i only use enough so that it doesn't feel dry or tight.

teadrinker
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrinker »

I just watched her tattoo vlog. It's kinda sad. I felt the same way when I was watching her vlogs with the previous salon. She seems always like the outsider and like they hang out with her out of pitty or because Josie likes her and she's the boss. I think Amanda is a nice person but maybe kinda a try-hard. I don't have the same feeling when I see her interact with some of her other friends, just the salon people

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

yeah, watching her vlogs where she's at work are awkward. i hate how she just stands there silently and films them and then occasionally laughs at their conversation or tries to say something because it's so uncomfortable.

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

teadrinker wrote:I just watched her tattoo vlog. It's kinda sad. I felt the same way when I was watching her vlogs with the previous salon. She seems always like the outsider and like they hang out with her out of pitty or because Josie likes her and she's the boss. I think Amanda is a nice person but maybe kinda a try-hard. I don't have the same feeling when I see her interact with some of her other friends, just the salon people
I got the vibe that Kay gets annoyed with her. The only two who don't seem annoyed with her are Josie, the girl with the pink hair (Melissa, I think?) and one of the other apprentices at the salon. I don't really know how it was like at her old salon, but I remember she was considering moving closer to some of the other Shampoo girls or sharing an apartment with one or some of them, so maybe they got along better there?

Pepperoniqueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Pepperoniqueen »

Hey everybody, first time commenting but have been a long time lurker. Regarding her latest vlog (september one) would've killed her to clean her damn living room before filming? :roll:

Lurker1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lurker1 »

Whenever she does this sit down talk videos she reminds me of a person who hasn't prepared a school presentation and just rambles and repeats in the hopes the teacher won't notice she didn't put any effort into it and is stretching it .
She also reminds me of a bored teenager locked up in her bedroom.

imtired
Talker
Talker

Post by imtired »

Pepperoniqueen wrote:Hey everybody, first time commenting but have been a long time lurker. Regarding her latest vlog (september one) would've killed her to clean her damn living room before filming? :roll:
She didn't even have to show it tbh, but I guess it makes her more relatable or funny

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Lurker1 wrote:Whenever she does this sit down talk videos she reminds me of a person who hasn't prepared a school presentation and just rambles and repeats in the hopes the teacher won't notice she didn't put any effort into it and is stretching it .
She also reminds me of a bored teenager locked up in her bedroom.
omg, yes. That's the perfect way to describe it!

Also, the beers in her bag on her Instagram story. I can't :rofl: Does this chick just carry beer around in the hopes of getting a perfect Instagram shot of her drinking on the streets? LOL

mintbowl
Talker
Talker

Post by mintbowl »

hey i only just caught up on the thread so this is kind of not on topic anymore but im pretty sure lush is so expensive because theyre not cutting corners and are paying people properly? im not sure though. it sucks how much they cost because i like their stuff and im broke af but i generally just use it as like a special treat buy and not a necessities buy. but i see some people who buy their shampoo and soaps exclusively and its wild

mintbowl
Talker
Talker

Post by mintbowl »

she just said in the livestream that she stopped doing fff in the summer because she didnt feel like talking about herself..... :roll:

Return to “Qcknd”