PrettyBLANDLivng(LikeJen) Part 73

DrivingMissWinnie
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrettyBLANDLivng(LikeJen) Part 73

Post by DrivingMissWinnie »

I feel so dense. I had to look up what a babymoon was.... :roll: People do this?

Jen going to this conference in NYC must make her feel like such a career woman! And pregnant on top of it all. The smug sense of accomplishment must be palpable. I'd hate to be around her. Ugggh.

organizedPhlegm
Informer
Informer

Post by organizedPhlegm »

"oooooh! i hope somebody tells me about their cervical mucous today!" said no one, ever.
:/
thank you jeebus for this orla kiley walking pharmacy, or i'd be disorganized phlegm

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

DrivingMissWinnie wrote:I feel so dense. I had to look up what a babymoon was.... :roll: People do this?

Jen going to this conference in NYC must make her feel like such a career woman! And pregnant on top of it all. The smug sense of accomplishment must be palpable. I'd hate to be around her. Ugggh.

Watch this. I was thinking she looked smug. :rofl:

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

Jen has had many, many opportunities to grow as a person, and she hasn't responded to any of them:

College Education - She obtained a degree she never intended to use while waiting for Don to marry her. Despite claiming to love art history, and despite (alleged) endless funds, she has no real art in her house

International Travel - She's done rarely, and when she does do it, it's with 100 useless items, an Erin Condren suitcase, a "Bean Bunny," a selfy stick, and complaints about how Italy smells.

Domestic Travel - Pretty much limited to Disney and Utah and done with travel yoga mats, travel candles, and her own boiled eggs and cottage cheese.

Exposure to Other Viewpoints - She HEAVILY censors anything she doesn't want to hear. When viewers try to share their culture with her, she ignores them or shuts them down (Respect the bread!!!)

I have ZERO hopes that being a mother will change her any more than these things have. She'll just subject a child to her narcissism and craziness, which is really, really unfortunate.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

[video][/video]

It's just too perfect!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OrganizedLisa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OrganizedLisa »

lipstick jungle wrote:I guess she is not over and done with conferences.
She does seem to think she is a true business woman, going on her business meeting while her man goes to his.

That crowd seems to be more to Jen's taste.

https://instagram.com/explore/tags/blogher15/
She's coming here, to NYC? I highly doubt I'll cross paths with her, unless she ventures up to Central Park...

The hotel the conference is in is nice enough (it's huge, with like 800 rooms),
but it's in one of the most wretched neighborhoods, IMO.
Unlike other picturesque areas of the city where you can take a nice walk,
the corner of 6th ave and 53rd street is overcrowded with traffic during the day - both the sidewalks and streets are jam packed.
Then at night there are food trucks on the corner with a line of cab drivers around the block,
and on the other side of 6th ave there are dozens of homeless lined up the block in front of office buildings.

If Jen needs to "escape," and decides to venture off property, she might go to the Starbuck's across the street, or the 24 hour Duane Reade one block up. But I have a feeling she will end up taking a cab to Time Warner Center a few blocks away,
where there is not only a Whole Foods Market and a slew of fancy eateries, but dozens of stores - it's a shopping mecca.

Hey - maybe she'll have a meet up! :rofl:

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

Take advantage of Prime Day and that Members Only status, Jen. Amazon has clearly identified your soft spot. 55 gallons and free shipping. Resistance is futile.

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

P.S. I don't know what's worse. That this made headlines and Jen was the only person I could think of that enjoys that much back-up. Or that I almost apologized in advance because I wasn't sure if it was already posted here, as it seems so logical for everyone to think of Jen.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

She's going to need a bigger bedside table. :rofl:

DecorationPolice
Talker
Talker

Post by DecorationPolice »

FLOSSY77 wrote:I have seen people change after a baby. For better and for worse. It's not the baby. It's the person.
I don't know if a switch will go off in Jen. By switch I mean you realize it's not about you anymore. Love :love2: Having a child will not make her better. She will still be herself. But maybe knock her self absorbed ass down a few knotches. BIG MAYBE! I know. We will see.
DP, you and others have something Jen will never find. Peace with herself and real happiness. You are blessed.

I want to barf from how many times I read the word Journey on her fb, IG and blahg. :( STFU
Thank you for those kind words :love2:
No Jen, most of it doesn't make any sense... but don't worry, we don't watch you for your good common sense

OrganizedLisa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OrganizedLisa »

Pregnancy is looking good on Don! :tu:

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

I doubt that Jen will change. I just think things will stay the same or she'll get worse. Don and the nanny will do the bulk of the work. If anything, those "me" time baths will get longer. I hope that she doesn't think that she can train a kid like she did Winnie. Kids rebel, and they will have a monster on their hands. And, since Jen NEVER takes advice, she's going to be one of those Momzilla-Know-It-All-Sanctimommies.

I looked at the pictures for this particular conference. Jen looks like she'll be amongst her people.

Sl393l
Learner
Learner

Post by Sl393l »

I think Jen and Don will be average parents, no better or worse than anyone else. I have a few relatives who are neurotic messes and their kids have grown up ok in spite of it. I actually think Don will somehow step up his game and adjust better than Jen will. He seems like he will be more chill with messes and clutter that babies and young children bring. Especially since their kid will probably have stomach issues " like Jen does and have colic. I can see Don being more patient and walking a kid all night instead of Jen who will worry how she can be awake all night and still find the energy to stick to the regimented schedules she has set up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Don pregnancy weight watch. No way Jen will gain and let Don stay the same. I looked like a manatee with my first. I'm so excited to see her balloon. :rofl: I know it's awful. Screw it.

Edit- my phone won't ever recognize DON as a person. It's always DON'T. :D

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

I agree Don will probably step up and confirm that Jen is useless unless you want to go shopping. Don might have his own quirks but he works, cooks, and keeps Jen sitting in piles of shit she never needed. I also see his mother stepping in to some extent to help out. It's just Jen doesn't actually work or do anything for that matter other than hold a camera and occasionally make a sandwich. She can't even be bothered to take the damn dog to get a haircut.

If she gets a nanny then so be it. She REALLY does NOT NEED a nanny but looking at how Jen gets bored rather easily this might be the best thing possible for them and the baby.

The real question is, will Jen have Don film her in the delivery room and will Jen post the video? No one wants to see Jen's "lady bits" even if they are blurred out. :rofl:

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

It will be filmed and edited exactly like Emilia Saccone's birth. Probably a pink gown and identical music. Lots of tears. She won't change her name to Anna Saccone, so it won't rise to the level of copying in Jen's eyes, but I'll be surprised if she so much as forgoes the Irish accent.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

DrivingMissWinnie wrote:I feel so dense. I had to look up what a babymoon was.... :roll: People do this?

i thought they were lame until i got pregnant with my first. the husband and i took a vacay, and i am so glad we did because i haven't gone anywhere but the supermarket in the past five years since. :lol:

ETA: I agree with those who said don wont do anything as far as taking care of the baby. he barely even takes care of winnie.

creativecontent
Learner
Learner

Post by creativecontent »

fgc wrote:So I am obviously full of haterade but I don't see this is a happy joyful moment at all.

We all know Jen and her character (despite in recent years trying to hide it) and we know that poor baby is going to have the exact same carefully micro managed and controlled life poor winnie does. Sit down. no stand up, stop touching your hair, turn in a circle 3 times and dance etc

I don't see the poor babe having any fun or joy or making mess or any of the things happy children who grow into well adjusted adults need

Also and this one might be a bit skewed by the fact that I am also facing fertility problems...the garnering sympathy and attention from what really amounts to such a mild and uneventful "journey" is just another example of how Jen can't seem to cope with even the most minor of discomforts in life. It basically sums up to you came off the pill, had acupuncture and drank some dirty tasting chinese herbs, had a polyp removed and lo and behold you are pregnant.

People who have suffered legitimately difficult journeys with multiple miscarriages, failed rounds of IVF and pumped full of drugs have very little sympathy for a "journey" which sounds like a walk in the park. Yes she had to have a procedure with the polyp removal that I am sure was not fun but if that is all it took to get their baby then good for them...it certainly isn't worthy of a long drawn out "journey" title. We all remember the shaky voice watery eyes videos of yore which to me seem nothing but classic overdramatic attention seeking Jen.

The basic fact is a child is going to be raised by a child.Hopefully the nanny we all know there will be can give the kid some normal semblance of a life.

I normally don't have this much doom and gloom about Jen but this one struck a nerve....I desperately hope for the kids sake it is perfect with no health woes, behavior problems, autism or any sort of difficulty because I cannot imagine how the delicate flower would handle any of that.
I know how you feel. Don't give up though. It took my husband and I TEN years, but we are finally pregnant and due in September. I know nothing I can say will make you feel better or get you your baby, but just don't give up! :love2:

gardenhoe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gardenhoe »

lipstick jungle wrote:Lovely ladies? what? her maids? viewers? Suzanne and Emily?

I hope it was sent by a viewer and contains hidden microphone or webcam and real Ross household footage posted online.

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

gardenhoe wrote:
lipstick jungle wrote:Lovely ladies? what? her maids? viewers? Suzanne and Emily?

I hope it was sent by a viewer and contains hidden microphone or webcam and real Ross household footage posted online.
Ok, you got me. I sent it to her and signed it from the lovely ladies of GG ;)
(Not really)

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”