BackingOutLikeJen Part 69

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BackingOutLikeJen Part 69

Post by Noelle »

I miss those, too! I hate that I liked some of Don's vids. Not the rant sessions, but the cheerful cooking.

I may sound like a gullible loser for saying this, but I've always had a bad feeling that Jenxiety may not be making up what she knows. I'm totally not saying she knows Jen personally. All of that stuff seemed fake from the start. But I have this creepy feeling that she works at a pharmacy near Jen.

And it's not that what she knows (allegedly) is remotely interesting or gossip-worthy. It's just the opposite. Who cares? But the idea that someone could be unbalanced enough to do this... I sincerely 100000% hope I'm wrong.

In a way, I think it's the very fact that her info is so uninteresting that makes me question if it's real. Hope I'm not sounding like Suzanne now.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

PLB :rofl: stop! I am getting scared. Can you imagine the attorney that has to dig through this site for evidence?

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

Don might not be half bad if he wasn't married to a materialistic, neurotic 5 year old and away from his annoying mother. (hmm sounds familiar. LOL) I still think he would have been totally cool with staying in that condo. It's nice and honestly, they don't need that huge McMansion filled with crap. And no I am not Donfending or anything. :lol:
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

family_vacation_home
Learner
Learner

Post by family_vacation_home »

That Craigslist ad is really creepy. It's like taking it to super stalker level.

I really want to know what the branding is going to be. I don't think that pic of her is all that bad, but it's completely opposite of her babydoll, fragile little girl style. That outfit says "I can take a hammer and build a house by myself then craft my own invitations to the housewarming party."

I think it's everything she wants to be but isn't. Which I guess is good in a way, kind of a Fake it till you make it, type of thing. Although she's been faking a lot over the years, so obviously that hasn't worked for her.

I know the backsplash is way back a few pages now, but just adding my two cents and agreeing with what most have said. It's not bad on its own, neither are the counters. But together, it's like wearing a flowered shirt with plaid pants. It makes my eyes hurt.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

family_vacation_home wrote:That Craigslist ad is really creepy. It's like taking it to super stalker level.

I really want to know what the branding is going to be. I don't think that pic of her is all that bad, but it's completely opposite of her babydoll, fragile little girl style. That outfit says "I can take a hammer and build a house by myself then craft my own invitations to the housewarming party."

I think it's everything she wants to be but isn't. Which I guess is good in a way, kind of a Fake it till you make it, type of thing. Although she's been faking a lot over the years, so obviously that hasn't worked for her.

I know the backsplash is way back a few pages now, but just adding my two cents and agreeing with what most have said. It's not bad on its own, neither are the counters. But together, it's like wearing a flowered shirt with plaid pants. It makes my eyes hurt.
Are you talking about her "career" or her marriage? Image
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

FLOSSY77 wrote:PLB :rofl: stop! I am getting scared. Can you imagine the attorney that has to dig through this site for evidence?
They would have quite the time sorting out some accounts. :rofl: For that, they would need the top notch FBI forensics team.
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

How are we already on page 38? I feel like we just started this thread.

Any strong contenders for a new name?

I know it will never happen, but if they did decide to do Youtube as a couple, we would know they are REALLY broke. :lol:

(For the record, I don't think Jen and Don are Real-World Broke. I think they may be Jen's-No-Longer-Impressed Broke, though.)

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

Princess LushBomb wrote:Don might not be half bad if he wasn't married to a materialistic, neurotic 5 year old and away from his annoying mother. (hmm sounds familiar. LOL) I still think he would have been totally cool with staying in that condo. It's nice and honestly, they don't need that huge McMansion filled with crap. And no I am not Donfending or anything. :lol:
Any time I find myself thinking Don might be a decent person in different circumstances, I think about him driving drunk. On multiple occasions. Sympathy = instantly gone.

StonedLikeJen
Debater
Debater

Post by StonedLikeJen »

Noelle wrote: (For the record, I don't think Jen and Don are Real-World Broke. I think they may be Jen's-No-Longer-Impressed Broke, though.)
I agree 100%. The spending has slowed WAY down.

Anyone know how many vacations they have taken this year vs last?

The last major bag she got was that navy one "beauty" (barf), the one she got at Valentine's Day was really more of an accessory by LV standards.

I also wouldn't be shocked if they were selling their house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Yes. They are not real world broke.

BuyinganewpersonalitylikeJen

"Hey Jen, where did you get your new personality at? It's magical."

:rofl: "Ohio"

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

FLOSSY77 wrote:Jenxiety makes me feel like I'm watching a Dateline episode unfold.
Agreed! Jenxiety is going to kill Jen and wear her face as a mask like Leatherface.
FLOSSY77 wrote:She wanted the big house to show off. The way she set up the house makes me think she never planned on kids. I have heard her mention having kids. Where the hell would she put them? She uses all the rooms and a house that size needs a guest room. She rushed this house thing. I would have enjoyed the cute condo for as long a as I could.
She said their current house is a starter home and they'll need a bigger one if/when they have kids. Because six bedrooms just isn't enough for two adults and a child two children and an adult.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

:roll: Omg. So she thought. Hahaaa. Poor younger Jen. She thought they were movin' on up.

YouGuysSlayMe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by YouGuysSlayMe »

Any strong contenders for a new name?
How about :
BrokeBackMiracleLikeMarthaJen
MiracleStonerLikeJenTWO
PassiveAgressiveBananasLikeJen
Thank you, Imp, for the StonerLikeJen avatar!

StonedLikeJen
Debater
Debater

Post by StonedLikeJen »

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mathewguiver/di ... .pu4KAJjJx

Holy hell! Disney songs for stoners. I think this was written specifically for Jen.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

I won't lie...the person trolling Jen frightens me. When I posted the craigslist ad, I didn't even notice the date on it. I assumed it was an OLD listing. But to think it's as recent as this month :?

Anyway, I don't know if I posted this earlier or simply thought it in my head but great find on the condo pictures, AnneinEngland!! I actually like it! I'd take that over their house any day.

GoodMorningFriends
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoodMorningFriends »

stalkedlikejen

What do we call this?

cashcow
Informer
Informer

Post by cashcow »

FLOSSY77 wrote:PLB :rofl: stop! I am getting scared. Can you imagine the attorney that has to dig through this site for evidence?
Scary isnt it? I can see myself trying to take back all of my bad statements about Jen. No I didn't say she was shiny and fat officer. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

Cashcow. :lol:

Yeah. And I swear I didn't say she should be slapped by a fish. :(

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Has RebrandingLikeJen been used? I feel like it comes up but never gets used. Now would be the perfect time.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

RebrandingLikeJen was used a few threads ago.

RerebrandingLikeJen?

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”