Mylifeaseva

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mylifeaseva

Post by Oscarwilde »

MelH wrote:I was scrolling through Twitter and I thought that picture of her "bae" Alex Hayes was a girl..... That dude just turned 18..
Is that the surfer guy? She's almost 22 wanting 18 year olds? Pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Kendra
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kendra »

Oscarwilde wrote:
MelH wrote:I was scrolling through Twitter and I thought that picture of her "bae" Alex Hayes was a girl..... That dude just turned 18..
Is that the surfer guy? She's almost 22 wanting 18 year olds? Pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
She had to been hangimg out with him, he tagged her in a bunch of photos, and tagged him in her recent and when you click on the tag its pointing at her butt.. eva trying to bang 17yrs she pulling a Tyga lol

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

Let's be real she tried flirting with every dude in the US her age so she had to go with a barely legal guy from Australia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kyaraslife
Informer
Informer

Post by kyaraslife »

Is it just me or is she trying so hard to become #goals and impersonate the #JayAlexis lifestyle? This dude Alex seems like the perfect Jay for her lol. his instagram/youtube has similar content, and we all know Eva likes worshipping her own bootay.

Get ready for a Jay Alexsis type video coming from yours truly. LOL

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

she already did, the last video of her and her friend was in the style of jay and alexis

plus a bunch of people in her comments section were comparing her to them

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

God i feel old, i had to google who the hell jay and alexis were.
They seem pretty but massively vain and only young

I see the look/persona she's going for, the young blonde SoCal type of "it" girl (like the rollerblade chick in that Sigala vid), problem is a) she doesn't have the right looks for it, she looks like an inappropriate kid when she dresses up all skimpy, and b) she's trying way too hard.
The whole point of the it girl is that she's effortlessly flawless and fun etc.

She should try sticking to who she actually is and using her own personality instead of pretending to be someone else

ssujung
Talker
Talker

Post by ssujung »

rachz wrote:God i feel old, i had to google who the hell jay and alexis were.
They seem pretty but massively vain and only young

I see the look/persona she's going for, the young blonde SoCal type of "it" girl (like the rollerblade chick in that Sigala vid), problem is a) she doesn't have the right looks for it, she looks like an inappropriate kid when she dresses up all skimpy, and b) she's trying way too hard.
The whole point of the it girl is that she's effortlessly flawless and fun etc.

She should try sticking to who she actually is and using her own personality instead of pretending to be someone else
There's a lot of shady rumors about Jay and Alexis (mostly about Jay and how he's a huge d-bag to his friends and to Alexis). And I totally agree with you! She's trying to pull off the persona of a Cali beach girl (like Shannon Barker and her sister, who used to be like the first-generation Brandy Melville models).

I thought her travel video was alright. Based on the minute I watched, I thought it was filmed and edited well but it might've been a shock to her audience cause they're like 11 year olds. Sucks that she has to stay with a childish act because that's her target audience. I feel like if her audience matured, then she would've been able to post more videos with a different theme. :?
ImageImage

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

Continue gossiping about MyLifeAsEva here: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=29017

Thanks to justahuman for the title.

FYI, anyone can make a new thread, just PM a mod to lock the previous thread.

Return to “MyLifeAsEva”