Maryam Ishtiaq - Part 2

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Re: Maryam Ishtiaq - Part 2

Post by Alpha+Female »

^^^^ Seriously!!! With all that's going on how can ANYBODY look at a post about her hair and give it a comment or a like without questioning her mentality? Is she living under a rock? She's pregnant, if anything she should be more worried about current affairs than everyone else. Even celebrities are raising awareness about the pandemic yet she just goes on and on about her hair, her skincare, outfits, etc. like there aren't people dying and fighting to survive around the world. How is this okay?? Why don't her friends/family call her out on it? She loves to call other people out on their "tone-deaf" and "ignorant" behavior, she's done it multiple times in the past. It's time people hold her accountable too, we can do it in an intellectual and respectful manner so she has no reason to call us "trolls/haters."

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ilfiore »

Alpha+Female wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:47 pm
^^^^ Seriously!!! With all that's going on how can ANYBODY look at a post about her hair and give it a comment or a like without questioning her mentality? Is she living under a rock? She's pregnant, if anything she should be more worried about current affairs than everyone else. Even celebrities are raising awareness about the pandemic yet she just goes on and on about her hair, her skincare, outfits, etc. like there aren't people dying and fighting to survive around the world. How is this okay?? Why don't her friends/family call her out on it? She loves to call other people out on their "tone-deaf" and "ignorant" behavior, she's done it multiple times in the past. It's time people hold her accountable too, we can do it in an intellectual and respectful manner so she has no reason to call us "trolls/haters."
her hair is the last remaining thing that makes her slightly relevant amongst desi instagram bloggers so she’s clinging on for dear life

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Hellogreentea wrote: In today’s society with the current situation with COVID-19 sweeping the globe and many people losing their lives. I hope people look at influencers and take stock on how irrelevant these people lives and posts are.

Two hours ago this woman uploads a post on insta about her hair and how she’s “scared” for her hair as her usual colourist is “all the way in NYC”... how self-absorbed and tone deaf do you have to be... You are so ignorant ... no one gives a flying fukc about your ginger blonde hair.

The 8000 people liking your post are morons too.

I thought pregnant woman aren’t even supposed to color their hair though. And didn’t she go there last like less than a full month ago? Why would she need to go back again so soon anyways

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

She reposted an old video of hers about (you guessed it) her hair. You guys were right, she’s hanging on to her hair with dear life, she’s got no other content. Also in that video all you see is her low cut top and cleavage. Someone in the comments asked why she’s got her boobs out and got deleted within seconds lol

Post by Guest »

Is it just me or was that the shittiest gender reveal ever posted on the internet.

queenb33
Talker
Talker

Post by queenb33 »

Hingedoore wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:15 pm
Is it just me or was that the shittiest gender reveal ever posted on the internet.
YES lol.
It was so painfully awkward and they both had that "I don't know what to do with my hands" expression.
Also, their reaction was just. meh?

Post by Guest »

Alpha+Female wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:08 am
She reposted an old video of hers about (you guessed it) her hair. You guys were right, she’s hanging on to her hair with dear life, she’s got no other content. Also in that video all you see is her low cut top and cleavage. Someone in the comments asked why she’s got her boobs out and got deleted within seconds lol

It’s so surprising how far this bimbo has gotten just because of her hair.

Post by Guest »

Hingedoore wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:15 pm
So cringe worthy. What the fuck was that? who the fuck blows smoke full of toxins and carcinogens in their wifes face while shes pregnant? I know Maryam is as blonde as they get but Nabeel should have more common sense. Horrible idea.

Newyorker93
Learner
Learner

Post by Newyorker93 »

Mariam! People are DYING. Literally people have DIED and you want to come on social media and seek attention because you had to cancel your baby shower and then complain on top of that and say things like this isn’t how I imagined my pregnancy being? Well you ignorant bimbo, you know what else people didn’t imagine? Their loved ones dying so get the hell over yourself. And then youre like I shouldn’t have to go to my appts alone. The doctor who is doing your checkup is literally risking their life so that you can have a checkup and then you want to complain? I just don’t understand why people are this selfish And you’re worried about posting a perfectly posed pic that matches your caption perfectly. Sounds like another period cry since she gained 1k extra followers from it.

People married To residents and doctors have to go to appts alone all the time. Like the fact that your husband is only missing yours because of covid is a blessing in itself.

Beautynas33
Talker
Talker

Post by Beautynas33 »

Newyorker93 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:16 pm
Mariam! People are DYING. Literally people have DIED and you want to come on social media and seek attention because you had to cancel your baby shower and then complain on top of that and say things like this isn’t how I imagined my pregnancy being? Well you ignorant bimbo, you know what else people didn’t imagine? Their loved ones dying so get the hell over yourself. And then youre like I shouldn’t have to go to my appts alone. The doctor who is doing your checkup is literally risking their life so that you can have a checkup and then you want to complain? I just don’t understand why people are this selfish And you’re worried about posting a perfectly posed pic that matches your caption perfectly. Sounds like another period cry since she gained 1k extra followers from it.

People married To residents and doctors have to go to appts alone all the time. Like the fact that your husband is only missing yours because of covid is a blessing in itself.

I am so sick of this dumbass tonedeaf piece of shit from hell. You stupid bitch! Us healthcare providers are risking our lives everyday walking into the hospital. People are dying, morgues are slammed, hospitals overwhelmed and hopeless, healthworkers working front lines with short supplies of PPE and masks. Quit blogging you dumbass. She will use any excuse to put ignorant/stupid long ass caption with a picture from one of her photoshoots. Sorry honey you aren’t special, get over yourself! She so disgusting and narcissistic.

Post by Guest »

Hate her. Shes very fast with the block button or youd see how many people dislike her. She spends every minute of her day on Instagram. Bitch youre old news. Nobody cares about you anymore. Youre a bimbo that will do anything for attention. I feel sorry for you, you fucking narcissist.

Beautynas33
Talker
Talker

Post by Beautynas33 »

Sallykutii wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:05 pm
Hate her. Shes very fast with the block button or youd see how many people dislike her. She spends every minute of her day on Instagram. Bitch youre old news. Nobody cares about you anymore. Youre a bimbo that will do anything for attention. I feel sorry for you, you fucking narcissist.
Fucking bimbo narcissist doesn’t get the point. She thanking everyone for her checking up on her. When will this dumb bitch STFU!? You aren’t important. Shouldn’t we be checking up on the frontline workers. Not some dumbass who sits on their ass all day while her spineless husband caters to her nonsense all day. Can’t stand her

Kulfi08
Learner
Learner

Post by Kulfi08 »

The sad part is that many of her friends and Nabeel's friends re Healthcare workers, haven't seen a single post from her thanking them yet she sits and complains about having to go to the doctor's appointment alone. It's for your own fucking safety, Maryam! How dumb can you be?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BenitaJerr
Learner
Learner

Post by BenitaJerr »

i didnt realize how young she is lol she's only 27

Beautynas33
Talker
Talker

Post by Beautynas33 »

BenitaJerr wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:22 am
i didnt realize how young she is lol she's only 27
Even for a 27 year old, shes so immature. Dumb bimbo bitch needs to grow the fuck up.

beautyloverxox
Talker
Talker

Post by beautyloverxox »

She's actually 28 turning 29 in July. The 27 thing is the age on her passport when she moved to America. She graduated HS in 2010 and is actually almost 29. Funny how when we were 20/21, she liked to say the older age to seem cool and now she goes for younger one. People have called her out about it because she really has gone back and forth like a psycho (she posted that she turned 26 for 2 years in a row)
And if you watched her pregnancy live, you would have seen her kind of panic a second before she said her age because I guess she wasn't prepared for which age she wanted to say.

You could also tell teh Ami asked a lot of things that she was kind of forced to answer that she's gotten some weird thrill off of avoiding answering. Like how far along she is, her due date, etc. Knowing Maryam, she enjoyed people asking those over and over only to not answer but with a live where she was put on the spot, she couldn't avoid it.

She also made it a point to bring up how she's "soooo small" and doesn't look pregnant AT ALL. So your SUPER INFORMATIVE live about pregnancy during corona was to say that you're so tiny in pregnancy. How is that helpful to anyone?

Ami had to speak for most of the live because Maryam can't form adult sentences which is pretty sad for the 27/28/29 year old person that she is. LOL

BenitaJerr
Learner
Learner

Post by BenitaJerr »

beautyloverxox wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:05 pm
She's actually 28 turning 29 in July. The 27 thing is the age on her passport when she moved to America. She graduated HS in 2010 and is actually almost 29. Funny how when we were 20/21, she liked to say the older age to seem cool and now she goes for younger one. People have called her out about it because she really has gone back and forth like a psycho (she posted that she turned 26 for 2 years in a row)
And if you watched her pregnancy live, you would have seen her kind of panic a second before she said her age because I guess she wasn't prepared for which age she wanted to say.

You could also tell teh Ami asked a lot of things that she was kind of forced to answer that she's gotten some weird thrill off of avoiding answering. Like how far along she is, her due date, etc. Knowing Maryam, she enjoyed people asking those over and over only to not answer but with a live where she was put on the spot, she couldn't avoid it.

She also made it a point to bring up how she's "soooo small" and doesn't look pregnant AT ALL. So your SUPER INFORMATIVE live about pregnancy during corona was to say that you're so tiny in pregnancy. How is that helpful to anyone?

Ami had to speak for most of the live because Maryam can't form adult sentences which is pretty sad for the 27/28/29 year old person that she is. LOL
yeah I noticed that... =( lol i feel like Ami was like crazy mature and maryam out here talkng about crying cuz she cant mix flour and water right..smh its okay everyone matures at different ages i guess.

BenitaJerr
Learner
Learner

Post by BenitaJerr »

Dude how on earth does she get sponsers like KATE SPADE lol

Newyorker93
Learner
Learner

Post by Newyorker93 »

BenitaJerr wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:51 am
Dude how on earth does she get sponsers like KATE SPADE lol

I was wondering why she panicked when she was asked her age. Super awkward and idk what the purpose her being in the live served. The only thing she really talked about was her weight. Ami was the one asking and answering with actual helpful information.
Now onto the ad-
How do you write an entire storybook caption about your mom and dad and then post a basic slideshow of yourself. She could’ve included one picture of them, but she just wants to show off her pregnancy boobs any chance she gets. Kind of sad that she talks about all the hard work her parents do and then wants gifts her mom a free watch that probably isn’t even her style. She’s able to to get these sponsors because she’s bought enough fake followers to get a real following from Pakistani girls who suck up to her so much and thank her a million times for sharing a recipe about keema pasta and desi omelettes.
Nothing about this girl is genuine. And give up the fake accent. You claim to have lived in Saudi and Pakistan. You know how to say roti and it’s not “mix the dough for bread” it’s called kneading.

Kulfi08
Learner
Learner

Post by Kulfi08 »

Also, if you notice.. It was a partnership/ad so that means she probably got that watch for free that "she" is "gifting" her mom lol.

Can she not afford to buy her mother a gift on her own without making a lame post to make money off it?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Return to “Maryam Ishtiaq”