Debater
Debater

Re: Maryam Ishtiaq

Post by Tajana »

Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:49 pm
Tajana wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:14 pm
Does anyone follow hereforthetea account on Instagram? She is always exposing people like Maryam and has a pretty big following.. i think someone should direct her to the website exposing maryam
That’s a good idea, but she tends to go after “bigger” makeup influencers
You think she will look into Maryam?
Considering her racist tweets, i am sure she will feature her and rightfully so.I think we should give it a try
Also.. I havent heard from Altitude summit..emailed them yesterday
Last edited by Tajana on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:50 pm
Fatimakhangg wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:04 pm
Urdu mom has been commenting on every one of Maryam’s posts, so have a couple of others i’ve Seen. Maybe they should be contacted too. Although I’m sure they already know everything.

They all know. They are just taking her side because she is getting “backlash”
Maybe we should have sent her a mithai (sweets) for all this since that seems to be the expectation.
:roll:
I find all these mom accounts so hypocritical. Urdumom, hrmommy, themeinmommy, Maryumlikes.. they are all sucking up to her so much it’s embarrassing and then they have thr nerve to talk abt issues like racism blah blah.. please shut up.. you all want followers.. thats all

Afshakhan
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Afshakhan »

Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:18 am
She is following random girls who comment or random profiles so they can be like “aw look maryam followed us, lets support her”
Guarantee she will unfollow these people at some point like every other blogger /influencer
Its a gimmick to retain/ gain followers
Yeah I see her numbers dropping on daily basis.

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

I’ll try to get an email out to them
I know their content lately has been dropping bc of all the drama that was happening, but def worth a try
Tajana wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:26 am
Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:49 pm
Tajana wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:14 pm
Does anyone follow hereforthetea account on Instagram? She is always exposing people like Maryam and has a pretty big following.. i think someone should direct her to the website exposing maryam
That’s a good idea, but she tends to go after “bigger” makeup influencers
You think she will look into Maryam?
Considering her racist tweets, i am sure she will feature her and rightfully so.I think we should give it a try
Also.. I havent heard from Altitude summit..emailed them yesterday

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

mua_coffeelover wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:18 am
Guys, just found out that Benish is also on the Atlanta Summit website. Now I know why Maryam is up there, there were definitely some strings pulled.

Sending them an email again, havent heard either

simi100

Post by simi100 »

desigirl wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:54 am
Maryam is very well aware of what “sells” hence the engagement picture today. She knows that her marriage is content that will get her the engagement she wants.
The marriage she ran away from home for yes. Asians love validation via marriage.

Neek
Learner
Learner

Post by Neek »

Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:28 pm
You have to keep in mind that he didnt have this nice job and put together face way back then.
Maryam found someone who would agree with her lifestyle and so did he (wearing shorts, cleavage etc. by all means do you thats not my point) and they stuck it out with each other. Im sure it took time to be where they are or atleast what they try to show- im not discrediting them for that.
ALOT of it has to do with Maryam going for a guy who is barely an average joe. When he dresses well he does look put together.

I find it hard to believe that Nabeel is oblivious to all this. He is the one that started the whole photoshop thing and Im sure he blindly supported her in her “guys dont talk to me on my period” post. For me personally this doesnt equate to love. They are both so caught up in this game that its hard for them to even admit they are wrong. Im sure deep down they are embarassed and wonder what their circle thinks about them. When she shows up to launch parties for products people will whisper.
What is he supposed to do at this point, he cant publicly disown her. He is equally to blame for all this in my opinion.
Your career shouldnt be taking over your morals, but apparently it did for them both. Fame and IG and followers and PR packages got to them- so now they can keep that. SO many people lost respect for them and I would die of embarassment if I were them.
What they are doing now is putting on a show to say “look we arent bothered and our life is normal”
By all means they can continue to convince themselves.
For me this isnt love.

Alot of your points stem from the general problem of our generation- finding good genuine guys who are educated and sensible- unfortunately what you are stating is what a LOT of girls struggle with these days and social media has a HUGE part to play. Imagine another not so average joe saying well if Nabeel can get a girl like that so can I, and they over look alllll well deserved girls behind this. You see what Im saying?

Neek wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:48 pm
Hi firstly I want to thank everyone that replied to my ridiculous rant LOL. I just needed a space to freely speak on this subject with people that might understand my annoyance within myself and maybe shed some light on it. But I just wanted to clarify that I’m not jealous of Maryam. She doesn’t seem genuine. I couldn’t see myself sitting down and getting coffee with the girl and chatting. She seems vain and pretty into her self. I guess I was more so jealous of the love that Nabeel gives her. And by no means am I saying she doesn’t deserve love, Bc we all do. We all deserve to be loved correctly. But is Nabeel just that blinded? The whole trophy wife thing for example. Sure it’s obvious she is one. But there has to be more to it right? I mean the dude is smart, has a good job and comes from a good family..so what the heck is going on LOL

The cappuccino ig story could’ve been fake. But my question is why do you think it was fake? Like how could that be construed into something fake? Maybe I’m just delusional and I don’t see it. Because I genuinely believe that the snippets she shows on ig of Nabeel being so loving etc is maybe more than just snippets. Ya know? And I mean he should be like that. But it’s just annoying that someone of Maryam’s nature gets someone so good. I think to myself like wtf. I’m nice, genuine and more over not a racist but yet I had a bf of 6 years who couldn’t even love me properly. But then we see Maryam on ig being a petty, and mean person you can’t help but feel some type of way. especially when you see posts about people that know her and they say that she doesn’t have the best reputation in GA, and people dont like her. I hope I’m making sense lol

As far as her looks go, I mean she is pretty I can’t deny it. But like Jesus girl...do you have anything else to offer? She’s literally the only blogger that annoys the hell out of me. And I don’t know what LMAO

It’s stupid that I even thought of their relationship as the bar that needs to be met to be a good relationship.

I totally get what you’re saying. But we are also assuming all these things.
“Maryam found someone who would agree with her lifestyle and so did he (wearing shorts, cleavage etc. by all means do you thats not my point) and they stuck it out with each other.” I just can’t wrap my head around it sometimes. she really lucked out...because I have this image in my head that he’s all these things..sensible, emotionally intelligent, and basically like bows down to her. And I guess I compared it to my relationship. My ex had similar characteristics like Nabeel. Quiet, reserved, etc. so I guess that’s where it all stemmed from. Because my ex also didn’t do a lot of the things Nabeel did do. And it made me feel idk inferior (I know kill me lol) Bc she just doesn’t do anything and yet she gets pampered and what not. It’s not that I’m saying she isn’t deserving but sometimes I just get curious as to what he saw in her.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

@Neek I understand what you are saying but honestly this is really beyond the scope of what we are discussing on this thread.

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

They are both average lol like nabeel has an okay job y'all need to chill. They met at a freaking hookah lounge and one of the trashiest ones at that. Nothing to be jealous of here .... like AT ALL. She's not gonna show you guys the problems with them

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

It would have been easier to give her benefit of the doubt and say these things are an assumption but she has been on IG for some time now and its pretty obvious that they have accepted each other for who they are hence my clothing comment

I really dont see what you see about them? I get what you are saying though. Im sure we all know people (guys and girls) in real life and scratch our heads as to how they ended up with their partners.

Neek wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:31 pm
Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:28 pm
You have to keep in mind that he didnt have this nice job and put together face way back then.
Maryam found someone who would agree with her lifestyle and so did he (wearing shorts, cleavage etc. by all means do you thats not my point) and they stuck it out with each other. Im sure it took time to be where they are or atleast what they try to show- im not discrediting them for that.
ALOT of it has to do with Maryam going for a guy who is barely an average joe. When he dresses well he does look put together.

I find it hard to believe that Nabeel is oblivious to all this. He is the one that started the whole photoshop thing and Im sure he blindly supported her in her “guys dont talk to me on my period” post. For me personally this doesnt equate to love. They are both so caught up in this game that its hard for them to even admit they are wrong. Im sure deep down they are embarassed and wonder what their circle thinks about them. When she shows up to launch parties for products people will whisper.
What is he supposed to do at this point, he cant publicly disown her. He is equally to blame for all this in my opinion.
Your career shouldnt be taking over your morals, but apparently it did for them both. Fame and IG and followers and PR packages got to them- so now they can keep that. SO many people lost respect for them and I would die of embarassment if I were them.
What they are doing now is putting on a show to say “look we arent bothered and our life is normal”
By all means they can continue to convince themselves.
For me this isnt love.

Alot of your points stem from the general problem of our generation- finding good genuine guys who are educated and sensible- unfortunately what you are stating is what a LOT of girls struggle with these days and social media has a HUGE part to play. Imagine another not so average joe saying well if Nabeel can get a girl like that so can I, and they over look alllll well deserved girls behind this. You see what Im saying?

Neek wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:48 pm
Hi firstly I want to thank everyone that replied to my ridiculous rant LOL. I just needed a space to freely speak on this subject with people that might understand my annoyance within myself and maybe shed some light on it. But I just wanted to clarify that I’m not jealous of Maryam. She doesn’t seem genuine. I couldn’t see myself sitting down and getting coffee with the girl and chatting. She seems vain and pretty into her self. I guess I was more so jealous of the love that Nabeel gives her. And by no means am I saying she doesn’t deserve love, Bc we all do. We all deserve to be loved correctly. But is Nabeel just that blinded? The whole trophy wife thing for example. Sure it’s obvious she is one. But there has to be more to it right? I mean the dude is smart, has a good job and comes from a good family..so what the heck is going on LOL

The cappuccino ig story could’ve been fake. But my question is why do you think it was fake? Like how could that be construed into something fake? Maybe I’m just delusional and I don’t see it. Because I genuinely believe that the snippets she shows on ig of Nabeel being so loving etc is maybe more than just snippets. Ya know? And I mean he should be like that. But it’s just annoying that someone of Maryam’s nature gets someone so good. I think to myself like wtf. I’m nice, genuine and more over not a racist but yet I had a bf of 6 years who couldn’t even love me properly. But then we see Maryam on ig being a petty, and mean person you can’t help but feel some type of way. especially when you see posts about people that know her and they say that she doesn’t have the best reputation in GA, and people dont like her. I hope I’m making sense lol

As far as her looks go, I mean she is pretty I can’t deny it. But like Jesus girl...do you have anything else to offer? She’s literally the only blogger that annoys the hell out of me. And I don’t know what LMAO

It’s stupid that I even thought of their relationship as the bar that needs to be met to be a good relationship.

I totally get what you’re saying. But we are also assuming all these things.
“Maryam found someone who would agree with her lifestyle and so did he (wearing shorts, cleavage etc. by all means do you thats not my point) and they stuck it out with each other.” I just can’t wrap my head around it sometimes. she really lucked out...because I have this image in my head that he’s all these things..sensible, emotionally intelligent, and basically like bows down to her. And I guess I compared it to my relationship. My ex had similar characteristics like Nabeel. Quiet, reserved, etc. so I guess that’s where it all stemmed from. Because my ex also didn’t do a lot of the things Nabeel did do. And it made me feel idk inferior (I know kill me lol) Bc she just doesn’t do anything and yet she gets pampered and what not. It’s not that I’m saying she isn’t deserving but sometimes I just get curious as to what he saw in her.

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

desigirl wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:13 pm
This reminds me of the time she talked about running away from home to get engaged and everyone thought it was “goals”

How is that “goals”

Your aspirations in life should be higher.

That was insane to me. So many girls were trying to seek validation from her post. And it was pretty obvious maryam tried to cover it up with oh it was engineer vs. doctor debate

coffetea
Learner
Learner

Post by coffetea »

@chaiteakoffee but in the end she isn't a engineer or doctor and someone saying they were "going into medicine" when they did not even take the pre requisite courses (Biology 1, Biology 2, Chemistry 1 and Chemistry 2, Organic 1 and Organic 2, Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Physics 1 and Physics 2, and thats only some of them).

When someone says oh I was becoming a doctor and took like 1 or 2 classes (which they probably failed in as well) doesn't mean you were becoming a doctor. What it means is, you had a dream to become a doctor, not that you were going into medicine. That is like me saying I need 122 credits to graduate college but I have 6, and I drop out. Then I tell everyone that I was going to finish college. No you didnt even start almost.

Just an update has everyone been reaching out to the summit which has Maryam as one of the speakers on March 24 . Please add all these 4 people in the email when sending.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Please email them respectfully letting them know about the racism and hatred. Please also share with them that having someone like this as a speaker is promoting someone who supports violence, racism and hatred. Also mention that credible brands like Laura Mercier, Ulta, T3 micro have removed her after confirming her racist tweets. In addition several big influencers have spoke up about this issue and are continuing to do so. Also share with them that several online blogs, Instagram accounts, blogs and other places are sharing updates on this. Let them know she has not addressed the issue,and also deleted her twitter. Make them aware that numerous people took live screenshots of what she said and it was confirmed that her tweets were real. Ask them could they please let us know if they support/stand by her statements?

There is a google drive link with screenshots of proof which you can provide in the email. This includes her screenshots which show her saying:
1. "Slavery was funny" Please change the names of the pictures.
2. Black people are thugs
3. Dragging and punching Hijabi
4. Also includes Ulta, T3 Micro, Red Ken , Class pass which are some of the brands which have distanced themselves from her.

Once again please email them respectfully, and also share your responses.

Link to Screenshots: http://bit.ly/maryamproof

coffetea
Learner
Learner

Post by coffetea »

Maryam is now buying fake followers to cover up how shes genuinely losing followers. She was losing followers everyday and now all of a sudden is supposedly gaining everyday yeah right. Shes fake, the followers are fake and I cant keep track of what is real anymore. Only thing which is real is that shes racist, hateful and a expert at deception. Ofcourse she would make a post on womens day acting like she is a supporter of women. She is honestly only a supporter of herself. She also disabled comments because she knows that people know the truth. You dont love and support women otherwise you wouldnt be such a bad example of one. You wouldnt have threatened Anisha Jan. You would use your platform for a positive message. You would be an example for the future generation that if you make mistakes, admit, apologize and go forward. You are none of those things.

Keep reaching out to the altitude summit that they should not have Maryam as a speaker because someone racist/hateful should not be given a platform

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

maryamischeat
Learner
Learner

Post by maryamischeat »

I just emailed the summit on all the emails. Also Maryam just today posted an ad working with a bed company. When all clothing, makeup and skincare companies are not working with her so she has to work with a bed company :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I emailed them as well [email protected] . Please reach out to them and make them aware of Maryams racism

Also at the same time keep reaching out to the altitude summit that they should not have Maryam as a speaker because someone racist/hateful should not be given a platform

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

zm07

Post by zm07 »

the luxurious is posting her photos on her insta story

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

zm07 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:01 pm
the luxurious is posting her photos on her insta story
She can post Maryam 1000 times over, me, my friends and family are no way going anywhere near someone who is blindly supporting another individual all for the sake of marketing

These double standards in our community are just absolutely disgusting and this has to stop. You either stay on same side of the argument regardless of who is on opposite side or just admit that you are an opportunistic and will do and say on your “platform” for freebies and things to sell

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

lol the event she went to at bloomingdales looks liket anybody could go to or is that just me?

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

nosyposie93 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:14 pm
lol the event she went to at bloomingdales looks liket anybody could go to or is that just me?
Not sure? Maybe they still receive invites to come?

Also just fyi the pic she posted is from nyfw that also was tweeted using her twitter handle which she claims was hacked at some point
But anywayssss, leaving it here since she likes to delete stuff or claim photoshop
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Post by Snowflake24 »

No response from altitude summit or Charlotte tilbury and it’s been about 4-5 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

Anyone heard back from the fb group soul sister?

Return to “Maryam Ishtiaq”