Fakelisha (Alisha) Marie: So Extra, Burned Out & Self-Censored for Views - Part 4

Felicity
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fakelisha (Alisha) Marie: So Extra, Burned Out & Self-Censored for Views - Part 4

Post by Felicity »

I can't stand her anymore. She's so freaking immature. Her job consists in filming videos and taking pictures and she doesn't even wash her hair. To make things worse, she acts like she is the hardest working person in the world. People are dying, many have lost their jobs and she includes a haul in every vlog. She has the means to help people, but she only cares about looking cute in Instagram.

DapperDisco
Informer
Informer

Re: Fakelisha (Alisha) Marie: So Extra, Burned Out & Self-Censored for Views - Part 4

Post by DapperDisco »

Good God Alisha, you are turning 27 chill the fuck out! WTF was this "event" - people are dying out there and she has a birthday parade? I get it if it's like a 5 year old, but even then she went above and beyond for a random ass birthday DURING A PANDEMIC? I know everyone is bored, but you don't need to have people over, the zoom is enough! You have three people in your house that suck up to you, do you really need more?

She needs to grow up. My friends and I are also '93 babies and no one does shit like this. Literally if quarantine wasn't happening I wouldn't watch her, but now that I am OMG I've lost half my brain cells and my blood pressure is through the roof. One of my good friends was supposed to have been getting married yesterday - she cancelled and didn't do nearly as much fanfare. :roll:

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

Post by side_eyejasmine »

DapperDisco wrote:Good God Alisha, you are turning 27 chill the fuck out! WTF was this "event" - people are dying out there and she has a birthday parade? I get it if it's like a 5 year old, but even then she went above and beyond for a random ass birthday DURING A PANDEMIC? I know everyone is bored, but you don't need to have people over, the zoom is enough! You have three people in your house that suck up to you, do you really need more?

She needs to grow up. My friends and I are also '93 babies and no one does shit like this. Literally if quarantine wasn't happening I wouldn't watch her, but now that I am OMG I've lost half my brain cells and my blood pressure is through the roof. One of my good friends was supposed to have been getting married yesterday - she cancelled and didn't do nearly as much fanfare. :roll:
This is also a “trend” right now that’s a drive by bday party and it was originally started for a 5yr old girl’s bday so it explains A LOT. So your comment just make me laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

side_eyejasmine wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:48 pm
DapperDisco wrote:Good God Alisha, you are turning 27 chill the fuck out! WTF was this "event" - people are dying out there and she has a birthday parade? I get it if it's like a 5 year old, but even then she went above and beyond for a random ass birthday DURING A PANDEMIC? I know everyone is bored, but you don't need to have people over, the zoom is enough! You have three people in your house that suck up to you, do you really need more?

This is also a “trend” right now that’s a drive by bday party and it was originally started for a 5yr old girl’s bday so it explains A LOT. So your comment just make me laugh

It was technically a surprise 🤷🏻‍♀️

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

remlosha0515 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:10 am
side_eyejasmine wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:46 am
alishamariexox21 wrote:take a shot everytime Alisha says the word "freaking" in her vlog
Girl, we’ll all die from alcohol poisoning

Let's do another round-up of all the words we'd get alcohol poisoning from if we took a shot each time Alisha said them..

freaking
obsessed
game-changer
ish
ayy
literally
you ain't ready

Also, idk why, but I hate when she writes "fuck" as "f*ck." Girl, we know you're an adult, you don't need to sensor cuss words when you openly say them in YouTube videos. And don't even use the "I have a young audience" excuse.. lmao. This isn't a big deal or anything but she's just been annoying me more lately lol
lmao idk what i hate more, alisha always typing it as f*ck or tk always saying "forking" instead of fucking :roll:

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

I know she’s said she’s into the frosted lip but even with the frosted lip or natural lip, Alisha’s lip looks dry AF. Her non existent upper lip doesn’t help either. TK on the other hand is the total opposite, TK looks like a blow up doll.

Youtuber15
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Youtuber15 »

Anyone else annoyed by her on the podcast basically gleaming about our current situation right now? This is such a devastating time for millions of people and she was gloating about what a great time she’s having in quarantine. Even Remi had to say multiple times that this isn’t a good time in the world. But maybe I’m just over sensitive to the situation for personal reasons.

DapperDisco
Informer
Informer

Post by DapperDisco »

Youtuber15 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:28 pm
Anyone else annoyed by her on the podcast basically gleaming about our current situation right now? This is such a devastating time for millions of people and she was gloating about what a great time she’s having in quarantine. Even Remi had to say multiple times that this isn’t a good time in the world. But maybe I’m just over sensitive to the situation for personal reasons.

No, I don't think you're being overly sensitive. She should be more sensitive to others. She has the privilege of staying in her beautiful home, receiving free goods, not worrying about her work or where her next meal will be coming from. Her quarantine is not the quarantine of a majority of people, and she's failing to acknowledge that. I'm not saying she should walk around pretending to be sad, but some humility would be good.

She's very self-centered and rarely looks outside of her box. Like yeah, I'm not doing so bad either but I'm not going to go on a podcast and talk about how I'm having so much fun with friends blah blah. Acknowledge the privilege you have in having fun with friends and move on.

I kept my comments to myself when she released the work from home video (which I fully admit I haven't seen), because in a vlog she mentioned it as well and was like "I'm perfect for this, I know everything there is because I work really hard from home" and it's like bitch please? You have a whole team of people helping you out - I am teaching 6 different classes from Zoom, with no resources, while ensuring my students are receiving the best information/resources that they can. What you do and what I do are not the same. What the vast majority of people do is not the same to you. But sure, go ahead and tell us how you stay so productive making videos where you talk about yourself and pose for pictures. :roll: (Sorry, that was bitter AF. I won't say she doesn't brighten some people's days, especially young viewers, but is she necessary? That's debatable).

account96
Lurker
Lurker

Post by account96 »

I agree with the above comments.

In one vlog (or maybe it was a podcast episode) she said she wouldn't talk too much about the current situation because she didn't want to talk politics. But I think in an effort to come off as "not talking about politics" Alisha ends up coming off as insensitive and privileged. The same goes for her trying to make her channel an "escape" from the news. It just seems like she's ignorant and her conversations about COVID-19 so far have been self-centred and superficial. Conversations are all about her situation, her anxiety, etc. I've seen so many other YouTubers talk about this situation in a respectful but concise way.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

I also think that YouTube demonetized videos that had the words “virus, pandemic, covid19, coronavirus” in their titles and conversations in the actual video. I know in the beginning a lot of YouTubers were avoiding using those words when talking about the situation. I’m not sure how it is now.

account96
Lurker
Lurker

Post by account96 »

That's true. As an example, I think Monica Church handled the situation very well: Yes, it preceded a sponsorship plug, but she was eloquent and acknowledged her privilege. She didn't dwell on anything but still made the adequate space to address the subject. Alisha could easily do something like this, without saying "coronavirus" or "pandemic", and it could be super effective.

I actually really like Alisha and her content (for the most part), but it still shocks me that she's 27 years old. I've never heard her have an adult conversation. Any time she talks about something serious or substantial, it's already interrupted by her saying "like", "freakin", "mer", etc.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Jcrewing wrote:I also think that YouTube demonetized videos that had the words “virus, pandemic, covid19, coronavirus” in their titles and conversations in the actual video. I know in the beginning a lot of YouTubers were avoiding using those words when talking about the situation. I’m not sure how it is now.
Original title of Ashley’s sorority house vlog. This is from 3/20 when it was uploaded. I took a screenshot because I knew she was going to take it down and re-upload.... because demonetization.Image

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

That armpit tho

Does anyone think Ashley and alisha look nothing alike?! I think Ashley looks like their mom but alisha looks like none of them.

jellyfish89
Talker
Talker

Post by jellyfish89 »

Ive never had acrylics or fake nails so can someone explain what she did to her nails that took 2 hours at home?

Quincyraven
Learner
Learner

Post by Quincyraven »

Wtf was the point of her "quarantine" bday party? She still had people over and out and about driving by her house. People are suppose to stay at home unless they need to go out. Especially in an area near LA with a ton of people. It could easily become another NY situation. What a brat. Does she have any idea how many adults spend bdays alone and/or working a 12 hour shift and that it's totally normal and no one is having a mental breakdown because of it? And shes crying??!??!?? Get the fuck over yourself! She should be telling people to get back inside.
Sorry I needed to vent lol.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

jellyfish89 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:19 am
Ive never had acrylics or fake nails so can someone explain what she did to her nails that took 2 hours at home?
If you need a completely new set of acrylics it takes a while. No one in that house can actually do nails so that probably made it a lot longer than a salon.

Youtuber15
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Youtuber15 »

I cannot believe in her podcast last week she goes “guys there’s been a casualty” and is talking about her fucking nails. I was like wow that was so insensitive. And then SAYS IT AGAIN THIS WEEK except about her last extensions. She is disgusting.

alishamariexox21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alishamariexox21 »

I can't even watch her new video... the world is on a pandemic and she worrying about Coachella, and her style lately is not match with her. I like when her style back in 2015-2017. Felt like it more of her better. Lately she trying to be edgy, wearing neon colors etc.
Youtuber15 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:05 pm
I cannot believe in her podcast last week she goes “guys there’s been a casualty” and is talking about her fucking nails. I was like wow that was so insensitive. And then SAYS IT AGAIN THIS WEEK except about her last extensions. She is disgusting.

beepboppbop
Learner
Learner

Post by beepboppbop »

alishamariexox21 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:42 pm
I can't even watch her new video... the world is on a pandemic and she worrying about Coachella, and her style lately is not match with her. I like when her style back in 2015-2017. Felt like it more of her better. Lately she trying to be edgy, wearing neon colors etc.
Youtuber15 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:05 pm

yeah her style is awful. I thought the basic bitch style looked good on her, a hell of a lot better then the shit she is wearing now. :?

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

I hate when she makes fun of certain items for "being basic" and "artsy" when she's literally the most basic, trend-obsessed person...

I'm specifically thinking of her new vlog--she made whipped coffee and when she grabbed mason jars to drink out of, she said "let's be basicccc" and then when she grabbed a metal straw, she said "hah we're so artsyyyy!"

Return to “AlishaMarie”