Lucy "Uploads Once In A Blue" Moon / MeowItsAnotherDayOff - Part 4

anon365
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucy "Uploads Once In A Blue" Moon / MeowItsAnotherDayOff - Part 4

Post by anon365 »

Lucy's videos are always more than 1 minutes long nowadays, but I found this vid from 2016

It's so well edited, and the content of it is amazing, and it's less than 4 minutes. Good content doesn't have to have expensive props or equipment, it can be short and sweet.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Go on Luce, make these vids again. You know you want to. Be expressive, poetic, experimental, fun, beautiful, all over again.

Maybe then we'll admit that you're talented. In some form of manner.

Lammergeier
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lammergeier »

Although, you know, it’s still a video moaning about how a small workload is making her unbearably stressed and blackout drunk all the time... sad to see how stuck she is in life really

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

I just watched her Q&A

did she seriously say if she weren't in YT or"influencing" politics could be an option for her...?

lord help us. Pray YT sticks around so that won't happen.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

I could imagine her being on the labour party, being super woke left wing, getting into power, and then proceeding to be the type to sell herself out on every issue like most labour mps do these days.

Yes, bad move altogether. Stick to shitty yt vids Luce.

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

The politics thing is so far out of left field, if that was something she was interested in she'd be using her platform to get involved already. I follow so many influencers who raise awareness about social issues and get involved in campaigns for social change. Lucy went to like, one protest last year and didn't even mention what it was for! Maybe being a vocal SJW scares off brand...
She doesn't care about politics she just likes the sound of being paid to be political.

Lammergeier
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lammergeier »

Monster_Guru33 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 3:40 pm
I could imagine her being on the labour party, being super woke left wing, getting into power, and then proceeding to be the type to sell herself out on every issue like most labour mps do these days.
Lucy would be a Lib Dem or hypocritical Green for suuure. Labour’s too old and boring for her. Who wants to talk about old people stuff like affordable housing and manufacturing industries, when you could be talking about how, like, totes fabulous it is to rent a new London flat for a bajillion pounds every month and how Primark t-shirts and expensive face goop should just, like, be more sustainable...

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

"you might notice a quality difference in this vid"

NOPE.

Just editing to say she never lets the camera actually show off what it can do properly because she over exposes everything and changes the white balance so much

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

Its weird that she keeps moaning about isolating when she's in a house with half a dozen people. Its a bit insensitive to people who are completely alone right now. I wonder what her actual flatmate is up to, did Lucy leave her alone or did she also move somewhere else for lock down? Mind you she'd might prefer to be alone than be stuck with Lucy being miserable 24/7

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Maybe Lucy’s flatmate went home to parents or to friends/partner and that’s why Lucy decided she couldn’t bear to be at her place. Although if that were the case it might have been nicer having Lucy’s bf at her place. Having more company in lockdown is all well and good until you just can’t bear it for a minute.
Maybe that’s just me lol

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

witchpaws wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:27 am
Its weird that she keeps moaning about isolating when she's in a house with half a dozen people. Its a bit insensitive to people who are completely alone right now. I wonder what her actual flatmate is up to, did Lucy leave her alone or did she also move somewhere else for lock down? Mind you she'd might prefer to be alone than be stuck with Lucy being miserable 24/7
Came here to ask about this because she posted about missing her flat and I just thought "Go home then?". She is treating self isolation in such a weird way, restricting herself more than she has to. And that's typical Lucy: She wants on to this big thing, even though her whole living situation is privileged as fuck.

And lol at her old camera needing replacement because it made her face look weird. Sounds like she had no clue how to adjust the settings. Believe me, a camera in this price segment would have many options to fix her problem. "When is a good time anyway?" ... uuum certainly not during a pandemic. Is her boyfriend rich or something because how does she make rent?

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

New opens with this line "I have worked from home -if you include uni- for seven years"
Who on earth includes uni as working from home? She didn't do an online course so she must have had at least a few lectures and seminars a week, I'm pretty baffled by this.

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fighead »

witchpaws wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 12:44 pm
New opens with this line "I have worked from home -if you include uni- for seven years"
Who on earth includes uni as working from home? She didn't do an online course so she must have had at least a few lectures and seminars a week, I'm pretty baffled by this.
What on earth? Working "from home" at uni is no different to doing your homework...at home...when you're at school but it would be ridiculous to count that.

pksanne
Debater
Debater

Post by pksanne »

she said in her last video she considers watching youtube videos as working :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

I swear this girl counts every little thing she does as working even its a leisure activity for everyone else.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Omg.

This girl is not only delusional-- we knew that-- she is SO conceited and full of herself. That's why she has to be delusional I suppose... and why everything is always some other thing's fault, some circumstance that is out to get her... because she can never lose the belief that she is amazing, superior, wonderful, etc. She is so into the whole mythology of herself. Who in the world counts university as ~work from home~?

Going to SCHOOL and then doing some of your schoolwork in your house is not "working from home", dumbass. And anyone who actually did work from home as part of a professional career knows the difference.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

pksanne wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 4:08 am
she said in her last video she considers watching youtube videos as working :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I know! That had me rolling my eyes so hard. Just because you watched a YT vid that you claim is outside of your normal style it doesn't count as doing work..?

How can she love beauty and fashion so much as she claims, but then she also says she doesn't watch beauty/fashion YT vids only when she's doing 'work" and researching, but she also "just adores" The Anna Edit.

She can't even keep track of the whiff she's chatting in order to curate some kind of personality type.

pksanne
Debater
Debater

Post by pksanne »

I literally will pay big money to see her to-do list: wake up, do bed, have breakfast, put on a face full of makeup (because she is a beauty influencer!!!), read articles from the vogue website(for BELOVED), watch youtube videos (analyze the trends in "influencing"), do some online shopping (but only SUSTAINABLE eco-friendly brands like Mango, Zara and Primark because it is her job!!!), answer 3 emails. People don't realise how hard are influencers working, so difficult to separate work from leisure!!!!

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

Kinda mad to see how much her body has changed in three years, and don't get me wrong she's by no means over weight now, but if this is what she looks like eating healthy and excising regularly then she was either borderline starving herself back then or her alcohol calories are through the roof right now.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

her body is fine rn and she seems to do regular exercise (I wonder if the girl living as the house Lucy's bf does is quite a motivating influence when it comes to things like exercise?)

But she dresses less flatteringly than she used to. Not that she dressed uber stylish before but maybe she was more comfortable with clothes that fit tighter then and now she dresses a bit awkwardly for my tastes.

Return to “Lucy Moon”