AloeWater19
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Krazyrayray Part 2

Post by AloeWater19 »

alsxo wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:41 pm
I actually love Sarai and Jalen together and I personally think his looks are 10/10. They seem to b really in love so I understand why they're moving in together. Plenty of people her age are married with kids so in a way she's moving into more mature content (hopefully). I think she'll have kids in a year or two and her content will be way more relatable to the people her age that have been growing with her channel. I like her but she has been SO unrelatable until now, I'm 23 like her but I feel like she acts so much younger than me.
This is laughable lol. I'm 22 and Sarai would be viewed as immature and vapid if she were to interact with her peers who are in traditional occupations versus the Lala land of YouTube. Let's not forget that it's mostly tween/pre-teen/teenage girls that are subscribed to her. The average 23-25 year old would consider her to be a 15 year old mentally. Only difference is her job puts her at an advantage with higher income without higher education, intelligence or legitimate skills.

Her getting married and having kids before she becomes "too old" at 25 is the only accomplishment she'll have. Most beauty gurus under age 25 always consider anything over 21 as "old" because the juvenile content they film and solely rely on. Their significant others aren't the brightest either but they're always equally yoked for the most part.

Doodoolou
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Doodoolou »

So so happy for her and her rainbow baby and it’s clear to anyone she and her boyfriend are sooo excited, but what does everyone think about her “maternity shoot”? I mean…isn’t she only like 2 months along? She wore a dress that showed off her non-existent baby bump. I was telling my best friend about this situation, who called me a hater until I showed them the photos and even then they were like “oh…wait, what the hell? yeah, that’s weird. she doesn’t have an obvious baby bump yet.”

I’m thinking we’re going to get several maternity shoots out of this rainbow baby, especially when her bump becomes more obvious.

Boots22
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Boots22 »

Doodoolou wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:25 pm
So so happy for her and her rainbow baby and it’s clear to anyone she and her boyfriend are sooo excited, but what does everyone think about her “maternity shoot”? I mean…isn’t she only like 2 months along? She wore a dress that showed off her non-existent baby bump. I was telling my best friend about this situation, who called me a hater until I showed them the photos and even then they were like “oh…wait, what the hell? yeah, that’s weird. she doesn’t have an obvious baby bump yet.”

I’m thinking we’re going to get several maternity shoots out of this rainbow baby, especially when her bump becomes more obvious.
I agree completely! I’m also very happy about them having their rainbow baby but it felt awkward at some points with the new baby announcement. I know both of them were nervous at some points to tell their family but her father calling Jalen you fuc*er rubbed me the wrong way. Also Jalen said infront of his mother the baby is due June 6th but on Instagram I noticed she blurred out the date on her journal. I wonder if they will tie the knot after the baby is born, I know they both said they want to wait after because they got to be at their own parents weddings when they were toddlers.

Return to “Krazyrayray”