Krazyrayray

alyssa
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krazyrayray

Post by alyssa »

oh ok, I get what you mean! It really just all comes down to money... :?

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelChristina »

OMFG in Sarai's vlog "Busy day" I litteraly got so angry.
She's complaining about being stressed over going to IMATS, going to school, and doing driver's ed?
WTF WTF WTF.
First off, IMATS is basically a vacation. Why would you stress over that, not all of us can afford to go there and take off time from school and work to meet people that worship us.
Second, what happened to this kid having a "4.0 gpa" I thought she loved school?
and Driver's ed is boring but a piece of cake, don't complain bitch.

This kid is sooooo stupid

missyashley
Learner
Learner

Post by missyashley »

OMG it's EScape not ECscape

bonjour_angeline
Learner
Learner

Post by bonjour_angeline »

I dont really like Sarai.Its annoying how she always flips her hair on the shoulder and turns her head to the side/tilts her body.I dont know why but it reminds me of a fish :o

MidnightCrest
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MidnightCrest »

bonjour_angeline wrote:I dont really like Sarai.Its annoying how she always flips her hair on the shoulder and turns her head to the side/tilts her body.I dont know why but it reminds me of a fish :o
LOL, has anyone seen her photo-shoot for style haul? She looks ridiculous. I don't understand who she was meant to be? Does anyone know? :D

unlacedslowly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by unlacedslowly »

Her video on how to get straight hair with no heat was the first one I saw, and I wanted to punch her little monkey face. Lol. She's AWFUL at makeup, when I watched her homecoming video, I was literally cringing...

missgabystar11
Talker
Talker

Post by missgabystar11 »

How in the FUCK does she have 200,000+ subscribers? Literally she makes me wanna punch my laptop screen whenever I see her face on recommended channels. How old is she? 12? I saw her new clothing haul and my god she literally thinks she so cool just because she buys Steve Madden shoes! She literally sounds like a 10 year old with her UHMMMM.. LIKEEE...THAT'S SO00000 CRAY! She is just a spoiled little bitch! Sorry, I just felt like ranting! :?

esylt
Learner
Learner

Post by esylt »

missgabystar11 wrote:How in the FUCK does she have 200,000+ subscribers? Literally she makes me wanna punch my laptop screen whenever I see her face on recommended channels. How old is she? 12? I saw her new clothing haul and my god she literally thinks she so cool just because she buys Steve Madden shoes! She literally sounds like a 10 year old with her UHMMMM.. LIKEEE...THAT'S SO00000 CRAY! She is just a spoiled little bitch! Sorry, I just felt like ranting! :?
I'm wondering the same thing. I literally can't sit through one of her videos. She keeps popping up on my recommended channels list and I can't make her go away :x It's a mystery how she has so many subscribers.

HelloKitten
Learner
Learner

Post by HelloKitten »

RachelChristina wrote:OMFG in Sarai's vlog "Busy day" I litteraly got so angry.
She's complaining about being stressed over going to IMATS, going to school, and doing driver's ed?
WTF WTF WTF.
First off, IMATS is basically a vacation. Why would you stress over that, not all of us can afford to go there and take off time from school and work to meet people that worship us.
Second, what happened to this kid having a "4.0 gpa" I thought she loved school?
and Driver's ed is boring but a piece of cake, don't complain bitch.

This kid is sooooo stupid
I bet she's really pissed that she's making a lot of money on youtube but still has to go to school and do all the things "little people" do like driver's ed classes. All the popularity from youtube has got to go to her head. Especially when she seems like she was probably full of herself even before youtube.

EleanorCalder
Lurker
Lurker

Post by EleanorCalder »

She mentions that she goes to the gym every single video it's annoying I DON'T CARE, NO ONE DOES.

Jennifer
Debater
Debater

Post by Jennifer »

One of the things that just bugs me the heck out of her is her lies. Like, she says how she'll do 2 videos every week and I think it's been like 1 video every two weeks. I don't mind if she admits to saying how she has no time but just bluntly lying about how she uploads her videos is an insult to her viewers. And also, she had companies that send her stuff but I don't think she actually reviews them.. I feel bad for the companies.
--------------- ❤Jennifer

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolcakes »

In the January 2013 Favorites... she says accoustic right, then changes it to acowstic. wtf

alyssamariexoxo
Talker
Talker

Post by alyssamariexoxo »

How does this kid apparently have a 4.0? Her vocabulary just gets worse every video!

GardenFuchsia
Stalker
Stalker

Post by GardenFuchsia »

I've been watching her for a while now (does that sound stalkerish? :? ), and noticed that when describing things, she makes herself sound so stupid. Not only that, but she says 'like' a lot; I could watch a haul from her right now and by the end of the video, she would have said 'like' 48 times!

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

alyssamariexoxo wrote:How does this kid apparently have a 4.0? Her vocabulary just gets worse every video!
I highly doubt she has a 4.0, her grammar sucks. Even in her channel description she describes herself as 'A average makeup guru with a touch of more fun'. :| She's just as bad in her videos...

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

sorry but she looked hideous in the stylehaul shoot. i mean its not her fault because style haul made her look like shit. she was supposed to be bonnie bennet, they didnt make the characters look ANYTHING like they do in the show. Megan was wearing leather pants and a flowly blouse when Caroline wears like cardigns and dresses and bonnie wears like jeans and flowly bloses yet they had sarai in some crazy black get up with studs and side braids......EVERY. EPISODE. BONNIES. HAIR. IS. STRAIGHT. and elena has a straight middle part and a very simple style yet the other girl (idek her) had like crimped waves and shit like no. stylehaul stop ruining my favorite shows

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

ikeepitrealok wrote:sorry but she looked hideous in the stylehaul shoot. i mean its not her fault because style haul made her look like shit. she was supposed to be bonnie bennet, they didnt make the characters look ANYTHING like they do in the show. Megan was wearing leather pants and a flowly blouse when Caroline wears like cardigns and dresses and bonnie wears like jeans and flowly bloses yet they had sarai in some crazy black get up with studs and side braids......EVERY. EPISODE. BONNIES. HAIR. IS. STRAIGHT. and elena has a straight middle part and a very simple style yet the other girl (idek her) had like crimped waves and shit like no. stylehaul stop ruining my favorite shows
Where did she post it? I must see this atrocity.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

urmotherwasahamster wrote:
ikeepitrealok wrote:sorry but she looked hideous in the stylehaul shoot. i mean its not her fault because style haul made her look like shit. she was supposed to be bonnie bennet, they didnt make the characters look ANYTHING like they do in the show. Megan was wearing leather pants and a flowly blouse when Caroline wears like cardigns and dresses and bonnie wears like jeans and flowly bloses yet they had sarai in some crazy black get up with studs and side braids......EVERY. EPISODE. BONNIES. HAIR. IS. STRAIGHT. and elena has a straight middle part and a very simple style yet the other girl (idek her) had like crimped waves and shit like no. stylehaul stop ruining my favorite shows

LIKE HOW DO THEY LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THE CHARACTERS OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES?! they look nothing like them at all. Caroline wears dresses and cardigns/jackets and has nice soft curls not some crazy ass hair and a silver metallic blouse. more like the hooker diaries and then really....sarai looks NOTHING like bonnie, literally nothing. bonnies hair is straight in every episode and she has a very simple style and please..cait barker doesn't look ANYTHING like elena. elena has straight hair with a middle part and wears like long sleeve v knecks and jeans every episode.

Jennifer
Debater
Debater

Post by Jennifer »

ikeepitrealok wrote:
urmotherwasahamster wrote:

LIKE HOW DO THEY LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THE CHARACTERS OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES?! they look nothing like them at all. Caroline wears dresses and cardigns/jackets and has nice soft curls not some crazy ass hair and a silver metallic blouse. more like the hooker diaries and then really....sarai looks NOTHING like bonnie, literally nothing. bonnies hair is straight in every episode and she has a very simple style and please..cait barker doesn't look ANYTHING like elena. elena has straight hair with a middle part and wears like long sleeve v knecks and jeans every episode.
LOL They all look so gorgeous.. and then there's Sarai. I mean, wtf did they do to her!?
--------------- ❤Jennifer

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

Jennifer wrote:
ikeepitrealok wrote:
urmotherwasahamster wrote: Where did she post it? I must see this atrocity.

LOL They all look so gorgeous.. and then there's Sarai. I mean, wtf did they do to her!?
:rofl:

Return to “Krazyrayray”