heartlessandstankykitty1122 pt 4

taketheshot
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: heartlessandstankykitty1122 pt 4

Post by taketheshot »

IMACritic2 wrote:Ok, GROSS!! She works out, gets all sweaty, thinks she should have brought an extra shirt and that would have made things better (NOT!) but goes on to her errands anyway. I can't imagine how she reeks out there. I wouldn't DARE go anywhere but the shower after working out. She's foul.
I will NEVER understand why she just doesn't take a shower at the gym!?

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

Hippychic wrote:
Paige Willow wrote:Has anyone seen bella since her supposed surgery or post injury? I cant believe they spent money for surgery and if so why hasnt she shown how she is doing? This women is deranged talking about the cheaper cost of a happy meal rather than a kids burger for Emmy. Yet she spends all kinds of money on crappy food for herself and Bia.
Bella is having surgery this Thursday she said, unless a cancelation comes up. Apparently that was the next available appointment.
Bella had surgery November 1st (Thursday). Melissa said that in the vlog dated October 31st. Melissa is behind on vlogs because of when she went on vacation. She did make a notation in the same vlog that Bella did indeed have the surgery and her recovery is going amazing.

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

taketheshot wrote:
Hippychic wrote:
Paige Willow wrote:Has anyone seen bella since her supposed surgery or post injury? I cant believe they spent money for surgery and if so why hasnt she shown how she is doing? This women is deranged talking about the cheaper cost of a happy meal rather than a kids burger for Emmy. Yet she spends all kinds of money on crappy food for herself and Bia.
Bella is having surgery this Thursday she said, unless a cancelation comes up. Apparently that was the next available appointment.
Bella had surgery November 1st (Thursday). Melissa said that in the vlog dated October 31st. Melissa is behind on vlogs because of when she went on vacation. She did make a notation in the same vlog that Bella did indeed have the surgery and her recovery is going amazing.
She says bella had surgery yet she necver shows her. Suspicious to me.

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

Maddie is so annoying. She definitely made Autumn cry since she was jealous of Emmy and Autumn interacting. Then trying to snatch Emmy's witch hat. She didn't even ask, just started trying to grab it off Emmy's head. Andres and Moo never reprimand her, but should Emmy step out of line they're so quick to stop it.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

kokopari wrote:Maddie is so annoying. She definitely made Autumn cry since she was jealous of Emmy and Autumn interacting. Then trying to snatch Emmy's witch hat. She didn't even ask, just started trying to grab it off Emmy's head. Andres and Moo never reprimand her, but should Emmy step out of line they're so quick to stop it.
As Emily gets older she will see and sense the favoritism. Imagine Maddoe as a teen and Emily as a teen. Maddie will get away with everything

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

taketheshot wrote:
Hippychic wrote:
t

After I posted this, I remembered she was behind in vlogs sorry :)

Yojworld
Learner
Learner

Post by Yojworld »

taketheshot wrote:
IMACritic2 wrote:Ok, GROSS!! She works out, gets all sweaty, thinks she should have brought an extra shirt and that would have made things better (NOT!) but goes on to her errands anyway. I can't imagine how she reeks out there. I wouldn't DARE go anywhere but the shower after working out. She's foul.
I will NEVER understand why she just doesn't take a shower at the gym!?
BECAUSE SHE DOESNT LIKE TO SHOWER!!

sorry for yelling lol

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

BlackBerry wrote:
kokopari wrote:Maddie is so annoying. She definitely made Autumn cry since she was jealous of Emmy and Autumn interacting. Then trying to snatch Emmy's witch hat. She didn't even ask, just started trying to grab it off Emmy's head. Andres and Moo never reprimand her, but should Emmy step out of line they're so quick to stop it.
As Emily gets older she will see and sense the favoritism. Imagine Maddoe as a teen and Emily as a teen. Maddie will get away with everything
Maddie just seems to have a mean personality... idk if that is middle child syndrome or what... she is not likable ... what Melissa describes as sensitive is annoying and mean... I don’t mind autumn ... she’s loving and adores Emmy which I find adorable

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

green_eyez19 wrote:
BlackBerry wrote:
Maddie just seems to have a mean personality... idk if that is middle child syndrome or what... she is not likable ... what Melissa describes as sensitive is annoying and mean... I don’t mind autumn ... she’s loving and adores Emmy which I find adorable
They are just not nice people. The way they favour the bio children, the way they have ignored or neglected the poor dogs, and the selfish way they indulge themselves before sacraficing for the kids. Buying tech toys for themselves and griping about Emmies school sclothes, shoes and food.

I think patty and nin are more loving and less selfish. She takes advantage of them. Andres is a dupe. Says nothing and has no conscience about it. Audumb is dumber than we thought. Cant even get her colors right. Sit down with a color and number book for gods sake parents!

IMACritic2
Debater
Debater

Post by IMACritic2 »

How in the world does Autumn not know her colors? That is HORRIFYING. She keeps guessing and repeating the last color that she was TOLD. She is delayed beyond belief. I can't believe that even with "school" she isn't learning colors, numbers, letters, etc. They need to get her tested. She shows signs of autism. Parroting back words, half the time not answering to her name, can't speak...I don't know. I'm no doctor, but I've worked with plenty of kids and she's not hitting her milestones at all. She's over 2 years old. Potty training anyone? Probably not. Moo will have all kinds of excuses when Autumn is still wearing diapers, unable to speak clearly or at all, doesn't know basic concepts like colors, letters, numbers, and she's 5 years old. What the hell ever. Good luck to this fked up family. I still hope Emmy runs away and never comes back. Fk them. :FU:

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

IMACritic2 wrote:How in the world does Autumn not know her colors? That is HORRIFYING. She keeps guessing and repeating the last color that she was TOLD. She is delayed beyond belief. I can't believe that even with "school" she isn't learning colors, numbers, letters, etc. They need to get her tested. She shows signs of autism. Parroting back words, half the time not answering to her name, can't speak...I don't know. I'm no doctor, but I've worked with plenty of kids and she's not hitting her milestones at all. She's over 2 years old. Potty training anyone? Probably not. Moo will have all kinds of excuses when Autumn is still wearing diapers, unable to speak clearly or at all, doesn't know basic concepts like colors, letters, numbers, and she's 5 years old. What the hell ever. Good luck to this fked up family. I still hope Emmy runs away and never comes back. Fk them. :FU:
Audumb and maddie both walk on their tip toes too. In some cases that is a sign also. Btw they go to daycare and not school. She just wants to call it school. Doesnt anderson go to the same place and bryan calls it daycare. I think anderson is a bit slow also. Poor kids.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

So of course we predicted how Maddir and Melissa will act towards Emily's party. Why did Melissa tell Emily not to be Jealous? Fuck her. Maddie is a brat. Imagine if Emily did that. Where is Emily's birthday week? I swear they treat Emmy as if she's a burden. Melissa why did you take Emily if you're going to treat her like shit

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

Did I see correct with the piñata when it broke, and everyone was running to the piñata and poor Emmy couldn’t even get there, and just stood back and watched, and then she was standing at the back on the edge..... why didn’t Moo help her to get in, but I suppose it didn’t matter with her as Maddie (her dream child, who can do no wrong) was in there grabbing everything.

Why couldn’t Maddie just leave Emmy alone to open her presents, instead of grabbing everything out of Emmy’s hands, before she even had a chance to look at the presents. Bet if that was the other way round, Moo would have told Emmy to move away.

I really feel for Emmy, think next year I might send Emmy a pressie. I still don’t understand why Moo and Undress, don’t buy the kids presents. I loved the presents my parents got me, and still have some of the presents put away cause they mean a lot to me, especially now my mum is no longer around.

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

Hippychic wrote:Did I see correct with the piñata when it broke, and everyone was running to the piñata and poor Emmy couldn’t even get there, and just stood back and watched, and then she was standing at the back on the edge..... why didn’t Moo help her to get in, but I suppose it didn’t matter with her as Maddie (her dream child, who can do no wrong) was in there grabbing everything.

Why couldn’t Maddie just leave Emmy alone to open her presents, instead of grabbing everything out of Emmy’s hands, before she even had a chance to look at the presents. Bet if that was the other way round, Moo would have told Emmy to move away.

I really feel for Emmy, think next year I might send Emmy a pressie. I still don’t understand why Moo and Undress, don’t buy the kids presents. I loved the presents my parents got me, and still have some of the presents put away cause they mean a lot to me, especially now my mum is no longer around.
Wow...idk if I’m just extremely emotional right now but when Emmy stood back and let everyone grab HER candy...I started getting choked up. Cmon....how that girl is as sweet as she is is totally beyond me. Melissa didn’t even notice that.

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

BlackBerry wrote:So of course we predicted how Maddir and Melissa will act towards Emily's party. Why did Melissa tell Emily not to be Jealous? Fuck her. Maddie is a brat. Imagine if Emily did that. Where is Emily's birthday week? I swear they treat Emmy as if she's a burden. Melissa why did you take Emily if you're going to treat her like shit
She took her because they werent sure they would be able to have bio kids. It was a novelty also. Very sad.

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow »

Annaj001 wrote:
Hippychic wrote:Did I see correct with the piñata when it broke, and everyone was running to the piñata and poor Emmy couldn’t even get there, and just stood back and watched, and then she was standing at the back on the edge..... why didn’t Moo help her to get in, but I suppose it didn’t matter with her as Maddie (her dream child, who can do no wrong) was in there grabbing everything.

Wow...idk if I’m just extremely emotional right now but when Emmy stood back and let everyone grab HER candy...I started getting choked up. Cmon....how that girl is as sweet as she is is totally beyond me. Melissa didn’t even notice that.
Look at the kids. They are obviously not her classmates or friends. They are much younger. Maybe one or two may be her age. Who are they? Kids of friens ans family or kids of H&R block co workers. Whicj is ok but cmon, no friends of Hers!? I am sure she had an outside party due to all the criticism she has gotten over maddies bday celebrations and her poor treatment of emmy. Melissa likes revenge on critics. The dog surgery I believe was also revenge of all the criticism. What a spiteful werson. Oh well at least Emmy got a nice party for a change.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

Annaj001 wrote:

Emily is too damn nice. I swear. Even when Maddiie wanted her cupcake she gave her some. When she was opening her gifts, she didn't complain about Maddie grabbing them from her. She is too sweet and kind. My heart hurts for her.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

Paige Willow wrote:
BlackBerry wrote:So of course we predicted how Maddir and Melissa will act towards Emily's party. Why did Melissa tell Emily not to be Jealous? Fuck her. Maddie is a brat. Imagine if Emily did that. Where is Emily's birthday week? I swear they treat Emmy as if she's a burden. Melissa why did you take Emily if you're going to treat her like shit
She took her because they werent sure they would be able to have bio kids. It was a novelty also. Very sad.
Yeah, Emily is a stand in kid until Maddie came along. Now that they have two of their own they could care less about Emily. I wonder how she would be treated if Maddie and Autumn weren't born. Or maybe what wouldve happened if she had kids before Emily came along.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

Annaj001 wrote:

Also I knew Moo was not going to buy new candy

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

When did Emily start liking Star Wars? I thought she liked Ninja turtles.

Return to “hkitty1122”