Modifiedketokitty1122

silent_undress
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Modifiedketokitty1122

Post by silent_undress »

thelaststop1983 wrote:I think Melissa was expecting one those reactions about disney that she's seen online. Where the kids break down crying with excitement. Too bad that didn't happen..lol.
Maybe she should've told them they were going to McDonald's, recorded Mushmouth going into hysterics and then cut and pasted the footage...

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

guru_shmooroo wrote:
Fallleaves17 wrote:Just saw the part where Andres breaks eggs over Emmy’s head he is really rough. Seems like he was taking out his aggression out on her . He didn’t seem bothered when Melissa’s nephews were breaking eggs over his head but with Emmy he was to extreme and everyone just laughed .
I replayed it several times after it was mentioned here and he really was very aggressive. He had ahold of her arm very tightly! And moo just cackling like the fat hyena she is in the background. I hate these people so freaking much.
While on the subject of how Emily is treated, I noticed in the ‘Disney reveal’ video that one of the things that she said was, “we are so lucky to have great parents”.
What kid says that? I guarantee you that Moo has said that to her so many times...she is lucky she has a home and parents. I’m sure she is reminded that Super Moo swooped in and rescued her. No kid should have to hear that. Bless her sweet little heart. It’s so very sad.
Sickening. Truly.
I'm going to have to go back and watch that. It is really odd for a kid to say that. Makes my heart hurt to think that she felt the need to praise them with something she's probably had drilled in her head for most of her life. :(

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

guru_shmooroo wrote:
Fallleaves17 wrote:Just saw the part where Andres breaks eggs over Emmy’s head he is really rough. Seems like he was taking out his aggression out on her . He didn’t seem bothered when Melissa’s nephews were breaking eggs over his head but with Emmy he was to extreme and everyone just laughed .
I replayed it several times after it was mentioned here and he really was very aggressive. He had ahold of her arm very tightly! And moo just cackling like the fat hyena she is in the background. I hate these people so freaking much.
While on the subject of how Emily is treated, I noticed in the ‘Disney reveal’ video that one of the things that she said was, “we are so lucky to have great parents”.
What kid says that? I guarantee you that Moo has said that to her so many times...she is lucky she has a home and parents. I’m sure she is reminded that Super Moo swooped in and rescued her. No kid should have to hear that. Bless her sweet little heart. It’s so very sad.
Sickening. Truly.

Melissa loves comments that state she savesEmily. She probably threatens to get rid of her. How sad. Even Emily thanks them for the food every time.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

Ugh. My heart breaks for her so much. I wish I could take Emily.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

thelaststop1983 wrote:I think Melissa was expecting one those reactions about disney that she's seen online. Where the kids break down crying with excitement. Too bad that didn't happen..lol.
yep. She had her phone and camera out. She wanted it to get a lot of views. Disney is for her

mmsucks2018
Talker
Talker

Post by mmsucks2018 »

BlackBerry wrote:
yep. She had her phone and camera out. She wanted it to get a lot of views. Disney is for her
She had to coax the excitement out of them. They were like ok and...lol Disney is definitely for her and not them

mmsucks2018
Talker
Talker

Post by mmsucks2018 »

I just went back and watched it, he might as well tackled her on the ground as rough as he was with her.

thelaststop1983
Learner
Learner

Post by thelaststop1983 »

Disney is definitely for her. I mean she's actually spent money on Disney shirts for herself. I get wanting the kids to have the Disney experience but Autumn ain't gonna remember shit about this trip. She'll probably spend the whole time melting down because she'll be stuck in the stroller or with grandma.

MommaMia
Learner
Learner

Post by MommaMia »

Running around outside Saturday and then all day at the lake Sunday and no showers for the girls. I’m not sure if Maddy went to school today but I’m sure Emmy did and Moolissa didn’t even bother to wash her hair. It’s bad enough running around outside with her cousins, you get dirty but especially going to the lake and getting in the water. Sand gets everywhere, including your hair, the swim cap obviously didn’t work because Moolissa showed Emmy’s wet braids. Why wouldn’t you at least make sure the girls who have school get cleaned up? I can’t imagine my kids playing outside all day and then laying them in their clean beds to sleep. Emmy is getting to that age that kids notice the dirty, smelly kid. With her texture of hair it’s a lot easier to tell when it hasn’t been cleaned in weeks. Eventually the “mean girls” are going to start noticing Emmy has the same hairstyle for weeks at a time and once they do it’s not going to be a fun time for her. I hope to god Moolissa gets her head out of her ass and starts taking the time to teach the girls that it’s important to be clean even if she wants to be a nasty bitch she shouldn’t project that onto the kids.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Brian posted a vlog about Easter weekend. It's worth watching to see Mushmouth Maddie being a brat and getting in trouble for it. Also you get several views of Moolissa's girth in it's full glory. She is still so huge. Nothing makes it more obvious how big she really is, is when they are at the lake and you see Patty and Moo with their fat rolls all splayed out and overflowing out of their fold out chairs. Like srly how does looking at what her future is gonna be, not motivate her to get her shit together to get healthy. Also, I bet skinny Melissa's family saw Moo and Patty waddling up towards their picnic area and think damn we have to feed them. Cause you know Moo is a shitty host/guest and doesn't bring much to the table.
And it was also nice to actually see how the easter egg hunt really was. Brian shows all the kids unlike Moo who barely acknowledged the other kids were even there in hers. Also noticed that Audumb didn't get her own easter basket. She got Mushmouth's old one, which wouldn't be that big of a deal if Moo had took the time to wipe off or cover up Maddie's name that was written on top. Couldn't be bothered I guess.

[youtube][/youtube]

Justtosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Justtosee »

She is struggling to get tears out, to me it seems like neglect. When you see your dog all day every day you can see the tiniest change in them. If she had noticed his weight loss earlier in the week she would mentioned it on the vlog. Or mentioned it on her “ long list of errands” this week. I 100% believe they found the dog barely breathing that morning. R.I.P. Dulce

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

In Brian's vlog you can clearly hear a dog whining when he was hiding eggs, Dulce was probably in pain on the Saturday, but they ignored it. RIP Dulce

Jojodayday1018
Talker
Talker

Post by Jojodayday1018 »

IMACritic2
Debater
Debater

Post by IMACritic2 »

Jojodayday1018 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 9dfca4.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180404</span><span>/</span><span>c0b3cbdf4876f3f4fbc956a3af9dfca4</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
OMG!

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Justtosee wrote:She is struggling to get tears out, to me it seems like neglect. When you see your dog all day every day you can see the tiniest change in them. If she had noticed his weight loss earlier in the week she would mentioned it on the vlog. Or mentioned it on her “ long list of errands” this week. I 100% believe they found the dog barely breathing that morning. R.I.P. Dulce
OMG I got back on to say the same thing. She was really workin it to get those tears and sad face. For someone who bawled all day, there was no puffiness or red eyes. And of course it was turned into all about her. "I was so brave to sit there with him... like Undress was there but he needed me" "i freaking boohooed the whole time the vet gave me a hug" "it's even more sad this had to happen after we had such a good weekend"
Then she gets back on and talks about how she yet again cried all day. And legit says that the sympathy means alot, people who have lost pets have much more empathy than anyone else who hasn't experienced it and unfortunately she's now experienced it for other people. :? Then more about how she had to go to girl scouts and didn't feel like interacting with people and how her real life friends and family kept messaging/calling her and making her more sad. Then complains about how amazing her weekend was and the dog dying had to ruin it.
Ugh this dog stuff has me triggered. Sitting there seeing her claim to love those dogs like family and act like she doesn't know what to do now he's gone is just too much. Everyone saw how you taught Maddie to mistreat the dogs. Everyone has seen how they are NOT treated like family. And everyone saw how much you complained about vet bills and such just a few months ago. Those dogs weren't your family. They were just fillers to you. You used them to make yourself feel loved and important until you got bored and got Emmy and then she got the same treatment when you squirted out your own bio kids. Dulce being sick and having to be put down just means views and attention to her. :(

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

kokopari wrote:In Brian's vlog you can clearly hear a dog whining when he was hiding eggs, Dulce was probably in pain on the Saturday, but they ignored it. RIP Dulce
I noticed that too and I wondered if he was being whiney because the kids were out playing and he wasn't allowed out. And then I saw they put him down and I thought he probably was whining/crying out in pain and that cow didn't give af.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

heartlessandstankykitty1122

Jojodayday1018
Talker
Talker

Post by Jojodayday1018 »

Stanky kitty has two meanings when we’re speaking about moo. Sorry to put that image in your head, ladies! Lol

MommaMia
Learner
Learner

Post by MommaMia »

Jojodayday1018 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 9dfca4.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180404</span><span>/</span><span>c0b3cbdf4876f3f4fbc956a3af9dfca4</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
This is what Moolissa and fatty patty both did all day. Everyone else was up and running around, playing with the kids, besides getting up to stand in the water for a few minutes she never moved. I find it funny that in the vlog in which Autumn was in baby jail while she was sitting 5 feet from her she said she didn’t let her out because she didn’t want her to get hurt yet after Emmy gets egged Maddy runs after her, right into the parking lot, Andres called for her but of course she ignored him and even though Andres was busy holding Autumn Moolissa never got off her fat ass to go get Maddy from the parking lot. Such a responsible parent.
I’ve never seen Moolissa run after Autumn, I think she gave birth to her and Andres has taken care of her every single day of her life, you can see how much she adores Andres versus mommy cow. She never wants to be held by Moo or interact with her, you can tell she sees Andres as her main caregiver and her “person”.
I’m just going to put this out there, the guys were way too rough on Emmy, they held her down and you could tell she was uncomfortable. She got up right away and ran away, I’m willing to guarantee that she was upset and probably a little embarrassed that they were so rough with her while her mother and grandmother just sat there laughing like two grazing heifers.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

Jojodayday1018 wrote:Image

I didn't realize Patty was so big and melissa is getting there. They need Dr. Now

Return to “hkitty1122”