emmalu1984
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegsLEIGHvingthecouch & yerrawlmybubbas - Part 34

Post by emmalu1984 »

silent_undress wrote:
taketheshot wrote:Moolissa is a liar. They did not adopt Emmy.
Of course not. Gotta be able to get those social security checks so Undress can be a forever waitress.
Didn't she say in that one video were she was sobbing that emmys mom has half the custody.. And that that's the reason Emmy doesn't have their last name.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

They didn’t??

Seems like she’s taking it REAL hard. Just like she does when things are REAL. She doesn’t address anything unless it is reality..like when she made the video crying about Andres and Emmy.

She wants to be all not bothered but she is. She needs to quit vlogging and get her life together.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

emmalu1984 wrote:
silent_undress wrote:
Of course not. Gotta be able to get those social security checks so Undress can be a forever waitress.
Didn't she say in that one video were she was sobbing that emmys mom has half the custody.. And that that's the reason Emmy doesn't have their last name.

She tried to say they adopted her but since her mother is mentally disabled that she still has rights and she wouldn't sign off on changing her name. Which is total bs. You can't half adopt a kid. Most likely the state didn't find that there was enough to terminate her biomom completely but that she wasn't competent enough to gain custody back. They have a pcm, which is basically what texas calls legal guardianship. This means Emmy is still entitled to get any benefits like social security checks if her mom is getting them, which i believe she is and her biomom is still legally her parent but Moolissa and Undress have all the control when it comes to Emmy.

And it's bs that it's the biomom who is stopping them from giving her their last name. They could legally change her name, I don't know of many judges who wouldn't find it in Emmy's benefit to legally change her last name so that it's the same as her siblings and the family that's raised her for over 6 years. They don't have to have the biomom's permission to do that. Undress is the one who will never go for that cause as it's broadcasted to the world, he is not her dad and doesn't care to be.

Whittywhitney
Learner
Learner

Post by Whittywhitney »

New weight loss “Monday” on her beauty channel. She admits she is 309 pounds but that she lost 10 pounds in a week doing “keto” (Can she please stop calling it that?) wonder how long she’s going to last this time

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Holy crap she admitted she was over 300 lbs. I wonder if she's really being honest about only being 309lbs or if she was actually more and she took off a few pounds. Like she documents every part of her life but somehow can't set it up to film her weigh ins. She's super proud of all that water weight she's dropped the first week of her diet lifestyle change.
I hope she sticks with it cause I live for those weight loss vlogs and celebrating .2lb weight losses.

onbreak
Learner
Learner

Post by onbreak »

309 and in a size 22
Inconceivable

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

pleaseandcarrots
Learner
Learner

Post by pleaseandcarrots »

She is deleting comments. There was one questioning the relationship between Emie and her dad. Its gone now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

pleaseandcarrots
Learner
Learner

Post by pleaseandcarrots »

onbreak wrote:309 and in a size 22
Inconceivable

I agree. I don't think that's possible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

Inconceivable

It's not. I am 258 and in a 20-22.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

silent_undress wrote:
emmalu1984 wrote:
silent_undress wrote:

She tried to say they adopted her but since her mother is mentally disabled that she still has rights and she wouldn't sign off on changing her name. Which is total bs. You can't half adopt a kid. Most likely the state didn't find that there was enough to terminate her biomom completely but that she wasn't competent enough to gain custody back. They have a pcm, which is basically what texas calls legal guardianship. This means Emmy is still entitled to get any benefits like social security checks if her mom is getting them, which i believe she is and her biomom is still legally her parent but Moolissa and Undress have all the control when it comes to Emmy.

And it's bs that it's the biomom who is stopping them from giving her their last name. They could legally change her name, I don't know of many judges who wouldn't find it in Emmy's benefit to legally change her last name so that it's the same as her siblings and the family that's raised her for over 6 years. They don't have to have the biomom's permission to do that. Undress is the one who will never go for that cause as it's broadcasted to the world, he is not her dad and doesn't care to be.
True to everything that was said!

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Inconceivable

she only buys a 24 or 3x cause she likes it to be loose, until it shrinks after washing it :rofl:

BBauntie
Talker
Talker

Post by BBauntie »

taketheshot wrote:
Inconceivable

It's not. I am 258 and in a 20-22.

It actually is, I’m 310 & I’m between 20-22 and 2x top

00alessa00
Talker
Talker

Post by 00alessa00 »

Is it me or does Melissa has tiny boobs for someone her size? That’s probably why she can fit into a 2x

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

00alessa00 wrote:Is it me or does Melissa has tiny boobs for someone her size? That’s probably why she can fit into a 2x
Yup, lol.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

I call bull**** to what she said in that rant vlog. Nin strictly said to go in the room after Emmy asked where the dog was. She said "Autumn is playing with it. Go in there." I just find it ODD!

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

:wel: :SS: Hi Farley family

Moo you missed a few questions that we would love answers for

1. Why does Emmy not share the Mendoza last name if she's adopted?
2. Why does Andres not show any interest in Emmy but only Maddie & Autumn?
3. Where is Andres new job at? Does he have benefits and now you can leave the hospital?
4. How come you keep on saying that Nin lives with your mom? Doesn't she live with Patty and Step dad Tony.... aren't they married and live under the same roof?

If I were her I wouldn’t even bother commenting back to people and answering questions. She chooses to vlog and not to work a real full time job for youtube money. Comments are not blocked and looks dumb when she answers back. Just gotta pull up your big girl panties and deal with it!

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

They will never spend the money on the lawyer fees to change that kids name!

I can't wait for Emmy to hit legal age and leave these leeches that use her for a check.
silent_undress wrote:
emmalu1984 wrote:
silent_undress wrote:

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

nycchic82 wrote::wel: :SS: Hi Farley family

3. Where is Andres new job at? Does he have benefits and now you can leave the hospital?
4. How come you keep on saying that Nin lives with your mom? Doesn't she live with Patty and Step dad Tony.... aren't they married and live under the same roof?

If I were her I wouldn’t even bother commenting back to people and answering questions. She chooses to vlog and not to work a real full time job for youtube money. Comments are not blocked and looks dumb when she answers back. Just gotta pull up your big girl panties and deal with it!
I don't understand #4. Nin does live with her sister Patty, which is Melissa's mom. How is that not a question she answered?

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

taketheshot wrote:I call bull**** to what she said in that rant vlog. Nin strictly said to go in the room after Emmy asked where the dog was. She said "Autumn is playing with it. Go in there." I just find it ODD!
It didn't sound strict to me, she simply said the 'the dog is right here, go in there please'. I think they didn't want the divide open. The only person I'd give shit to for not loving Emmy is Andres. I do believe that Patty, Nin and Bryan love her just like the other girls.

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

taketheshot wrote:
nycchic82 wrote::wel: :SS: Hi Farley family

I don't understand #4. Nin does live with her sister Patty, which is Melissa's mom. How is that not a question she answered?

my bad, didn't word it correctly.
Moo doesn't say that Nin moved in with her parents who are Patty and Step Dad Tony. She only says how she lives with her mom "Patty". So where does Tony live?

Return to “hkitty1122”