Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Helen Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Anderson - Part 4

Post by souplessbitch »

cherry131 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:43 am
So social distancing / staying at home for Helen means go see your PT, have Grace over one day and then have your new man over. This child can not be on her own even when a national emergency is happening.

It’s not only sad that she isn’t taking these things seriously, but is showing her young viewers that she can do all these irresponsible things. It’s people like her who ruined it for the rest of us and is the reason why stricter rules are coming into play.

She’s suck a fucking prick.
And of course when someone brings it up in the comments she's just like "read bio" which doesn't excuse anything. Also let's not forget those times when she clearly was very sick and contagious and continued to do meet and greets and shit.

cherry131
Learner
Learner

Post by cherry131 »

souplessbitch wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:46 am
And of course when someone brings it up in the comments she's just like "read bio" which doesn't excuse anything. Also let's not forget those times when she clearly was very sick and contagious and continued to do meet and greets and shit.
The bio she put is bollox, plus she deleted all the negative comments. She soon deleted that Instagram story of when Grace was over, prob got a lot of backlash about it.

bigpink
Debater
Debater

Post by bigpink »

Has she gone to her mums? Will she just be alone, in her house all day every day for 12 weeks??.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

fr3nchie
Learner
Learner

Post by fr3nchie »

bigpink wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:01 pm
Has she gone to her mums? Will she just be alone, in her house all day every day for 12 weeks??.

No she won't be alone, her boyfriend moved in (how predictable...) - she says so in her latest vid 10 THINGS TO DO IN ISOLATION "I have quarantined myself here on my own with my boyfriend, well, who wants to be on their own? Might as well!"

Think she looks hideous in that face cam bit? Don't know if it's the aweful make up or the granny top but she looks really bad?!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Talker
Talker

Post by 9961 »

So she’s isolating with her new boyfriend......safe to say this’ll be a make or break situation for that relationship. Seems far too early for her to be doing that. Anyway Cause she said that I assumed it was him who was filming her doing the different activities in the new video, but then Grace’s voice was behind the camera so she has obviously been coming over? Is this woman actually stupid? Like straight up dumb as fuck?

microwavequeen
Learner
Learner

Post by microwavequeen »

9961 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:21 pm
So she’s isolating with her new boyfriend......safe to say this’ll be a make or break situation for that relationship. Seems far too early for her to be doing that. Anyway Cause she said that I assumed it was him who was filming her doing the different activities in the new video, but then Grace’s voice was behind the camera so she has obviously been coming over? Is this woman actually stupid? Like straight up dumb as fuck?
I can't believe she made a video on how to cope being in quarantine when shes not even following the government's rules.

She's so fucking stupid. I've never disliked her more than I do now. All those other vlogs of her going out to PT and having Grace over whilst claiming she's social distancing. She's ruined it for everyone the selfish cow.

marybelly
Learner
Learner

Post by marybelly »

microwavequeen wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:36 am
9961 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:21 pm
I can't believe she made a video on how to cope being in quarantine when shes not even following the government's rules.

She's so fucking stupid. I've never disliked her more than I do now. All those other vlogs of her going out to PT and having Grace over whilst claiming she's social distancing. She's ruined it for everyone the selfish cow.
She's vile, selfish, dumb, greedy and appears to have histrionic personality disorder. She now looks as dreadful on the outside as she is on the outside. There's no YouTuber I find as repulsive as her.

"Histrionic personality disorder is one of a group of conditions called "Cluster B" or "dramatic" personality disorders. People with these disorders have intense, unstable emotions and distorted self-images. For people with histrionic personality disorder, their self-esteem depends on the approval of others and does not arise from a true feeling of self-worth. They have an overwhelming desire to be noticed, and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention. The word histrionic means "dramatic or theatrical."

This disorder is more common in women than in men and usually is evident by adolescence or early adulthood.

What Are the Symptoms of Histrionic Personality Disorder?
In many cases, people with histrionic personality disorder have good social skills; however, they tend to use these skills to manipulate others so that they can be the center of attention.

A person with this disorder might also:

Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
Shift emotions rapidly
Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
Be overly concerned with physical appearance
Constantly seek reassurance or approval
Be gullible and easily influenced by others
Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
Not think before acting
Make rash decisions
Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others"

codeine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by codeine »

Yeah, nail on the head there...

TheQueen13
Learner
Learner

Post by TheQueen13 »

Its interesting because I have been watching her for years, but for a year or so I cannot stand her. I actually find her disgusting, and I used to think she was absolutely gorgeous. But all of this underwear half naked dildo shit is too much for me.
She has lost it. Completely. To me, it seems like almost as if she feels like a celebrity, with another person filming her life. Just that her life isn't that interesting actually (a celebritys life isn't interesting either, for that matter). But she has gone from down to earth to out of her mind, crazy.

I don't understand how she can post things like she does at the current situation we are all at.

marybelly
Learner
Learner

Post by marybelly »

TheQueen13 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:07 pm
Its interesting because I have been watching her for years, but for a year or so I cannot stand her. I actually find her disgusting, and I used to think she was absolutely gorgeous. But all of this underwear half naked dildo shit is too much for me.
She has lost it. Completely. To me, it seems like almost as if she feels like a celebrity, with another person filming her life. Just that her life isn't that interesting actually (a celebritys life isn't interesting either, for that matter). But she has gone from down to earth to out of her mind, crazy.

I don't understand how she can post things like she does at the current situation we are all at.
She's so utterly repulsive. I love mouthy, loud social media personalities like Constance Hall - she's brash, crude and talks about masturbation but she's down to earth and genuinely funny and comes across as someone you'd be mates with. Katie Snooks - she's not loud or brash but she talks about sex toys and it's cool and very informative and doesn't make me feel physically sick.

When Helen is there with her minging and probably unwashed dildos it's just plain vile. I had that video playing on our TV the other day whilst my partner responded to work emails on his phone. He said something along the lines of "I've never been so turned off by a woman with a load of sex toys. Says it all!

NopeSorry123
Learner
Learner

Post by NopeSorry123 »

Wow can't believe how public this relationship is. How many step dads has Lola seen in her 6 years haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

souplessbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by souplessbitch »

damn, he's a "love" already? I know there's probably different connotations to that word in the UK, but still...

crypticdeer
Talker
Talker

Post by crypticdeer »

I'm genuinely confused about Helen's sizing. I know women's sizing are a mess anyway, but I watched her Primark haul and she mostly have medium stuff. I'm a bit smaller than Helen and I wear a L most of the time.... Granted I don't like to shop at Primark but you know.

Whatthehelllll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Whatthehelllll »

crypticdeer wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:07 am
I'm genuinely confused about Helen's sizing. I know women's sizing are a mess anyway, but I watched her Primark haul and she mostly have medium stuff. I'm a bit smaller than Helen and I wear a L most of the time.... Granted I don't like to shop at Primark but you know.
The majority of her clothes are incredibly ill-fitting because she thinks she’s smaller than she is.
She chooses the size her ego tells her she should wear rather than the size that fits her and she SHOULD be wearing

NopeSorry123
Learner
Learner

Post by NopeSorry123 »

Have you watched her most recent vlog?
Wonder if this dude is significantly younger than her? Who plays CALL OF DUTY?
Anyway. Every other shot was her opening a beer.

TKL760
Informer
Informer

Post by TKL760 »

I didn't see Diane at all in the last vlog. Plenty of Lola though. Do you think she's gotten rid of her?

souplessbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by souplessbitch »

NopeSorry123 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:08 am
Have you watched her most recent vlog?
Wonder if this dude is significantly younger than her? Who plays CALL OF DUTY?
Anyway. Every other shot was her opening a beer.
Clearly this dude is more approving of indulgent behaviors than her previous suitors. Does not bode well for either of them, especially if she thinks she can really just drink and eat her way through the quarantine.

Whatthehelllll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Whatthehelllll »

TKL760 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:27 am
I didn't see Diane at all in the last vlog. Plenty of Lola though. Do you think she's gotten rid of her?
I sincerely hope so. It’s very clear that Lola is favourite and Diane deserves someone who will ace the love, time and patience to give her the proper training she needs rather than someone getting angry about her ‘shitting all over the house‘ when it’s quite simply due to irresponsible ownership and lack of training 🤷🏻‍♀️

Whatthehelllll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Whatthehelllll »

Can we all just take a sec to facepalm at her using lockdown as an excuse for the fact that she’s already effectively moved her new boyfriend in??

I’m pretty sure that lockdown doesn’t mean you’re forced to stay exactly where you are at the time it’s announced and that you Can travel back TO YOUR OWN HOME WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE
Jesus.

microwavequeen
Learner
Learner

Post by microwavequeen »

TheQueen13 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:07 pm

From what I've read on here, I feel like this is the case for a lot of us! Loving her to begin with, and over the years shes become unbearable. Probably why none of her old friends stick around!
Personally I really enjoyed watching her around the time she got engaged and the florida vlogs came out, they where great.

Return to “Helen Anderson”