Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by hisshissbich »

Part 24! Gotta love the Cocococo baby cutie pie lover sis baby gurl.

Will this thread be the point where Cove stops sleeping through the night?
Will Aspyn ever dress Covey in weather appropriate clothing?
Will Aspyn ever tailor her clothing?
Will they ever reveal the nursery?
How many diaper bag videos will we get?

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by helloelephant »

lol at thread name

Aspyn goes through so much clothing, how has she not retired the mustard colored potato sack yet

hummuslover
Debater
Debater

Post by hummuslover »

This thread name killed me hahaha

I feel like every video of her's is the same lately. I have no interest in even watching her anymore. There are so many good video ideas she could come up with having a new baby, but she keeps the same stale content. I'm really surprised we haven't had a "matching bathing suit try on with My Cutie Baby!!!" video yet.

yoyotomi
Debater
Debater

Post by yoyotomi »

hummuslover wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:31 am

I feel like every video of her's is the same lately. I have no interest in even watching her anymore. There are so many good video ideas she could come up with having a new baby, but she keeps the same stale content. I'm really surprised we haven't had a "matching bathing suit try on with My Cutie Baby!!!" video yet.
Honestly I have no doubt that she will do this in the spring

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

Yassss my thread name idea!!!

I can't wait until Coco Covfefe Covey Sissy Princess Angel Baby starts to fight her naps & Aspyn is forced to realize life can't always follow a schedule.

Cloud
Debater
Debater

Post by Cloud »

yoyotomi wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:38 am
hummuslover wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:31 am

Honestly I have no doubt that she will do this in the spring
"SPRING BREAK MATCHING MAMA BABY CUTIE LOOKBOOK" Yay!! :tu: :tu:

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

it's so sad to me that her views have dropped off so much since having the baby. Her pre-birth videos had anywhere from 400k to 700k and the big ones had upwards of 2m, and now they're definitely more in the 300k range.

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Why was the Adidas logo on Parker’s sweatshirt covered up in the last vlog? Is it because the video was sponsored by Bissell? I’m not familiar with how sponsorships work.

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

I do have to say that i appreciated the fact that she posted an unedited pic of her and cove at the beach. She wasnt overly posing or sucking her stomach. She has her mom body and isnt trying to conceal or get a perf pic. It is kinda weird that she didnt post a pic of just her and parker for their anniversary lmfaoo. They have a trillion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Forrest1
Learner
Learner

Post by 1Forrest1 »

I must say, the pictures/videos that Parker post to his Instagram of the beach and whatnot look more appealing that the filtered versions Aspyn posts.
Screenshot_20191024-074541_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191024-074520_Instagram.jpg
Aspyn's pictures are too saturated, muted and orange whereas Parker's pictures look real to life, how beaches actually look. I mean if they both did travel campaign brochures where they convince you to go to the beach, I'll be more inclined based of Parker's pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Probably procrastinating my university asssignments

Disclaimer: I'm Australian. I will spell certain words with the letter "U" in them. I will also replace the letter "Z" with the letter "S" in other words.

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jlm1995 »

soulinaearthsuit wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:35 pm
I do have to say that i appreciated the fact that she posted an unedited pic of her and cove at the beach. She wasnt overly posing or sucking her stomach. She has her mom body and isnt trying to conceal or get a perf pic. It is kinda weird that she didnt post a pic of just her and parker for their anniversary lmfaoo. They have a trillion.

And she said "we don't have anyone with us to take a pic" literally the picture she posted right before that was the two of them in a mirror lol

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

Okay I really only half pay attention now and even *i’m* tired of seeing people say “omg she’s LITERALLY Parker” but seriously..

I’m trying REALLY hard to see Aspyn in her but Parker’s features are just way too strong. I’d say her face/head shape is Aspyn but that’s about it. But I’m betting by the time she’s 2 or 3 she’ll look way more like Aspyn.

But going against the popular opinion, I actually don’t think she cares as much as people think she does that people only see Parker in her. She still thinks Cove is the cutiest patootiest lover baby princess bear so it’s not like she’s rejecting a Parker-looking baby. She does mention it a lot though but she also said it’s hard to tell when it’s your own family so I think she’s just curious. Genetics are fascinating to me though so I’m probably just projecting my own ideas lmao.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

Sorry for the double post but who would like to place bets that this will be in Cove’s nursery in the next week or two? Image

Amica
Learner
Learner

Post by Amica »

Following

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

opangatay wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:29 pm
Okay I really only half pay attention now and even *i’m* tired of seeing people say “omg she’s LITERALLY Parker” but seriously..

I’m trying REALLY hard to see Aspyn in her but Parker’s features are just way too strong. I’d say her face/head shape is Aspyn but that’s about it. But I’m betting by the time she’s 2 or 3 she’ll look way more like Aspyn.

But going against the popular opinion, I actually don’t think she cares as much as people think she does that people only see Parker in her. She still thinks Cove is the cutiest patootiest lover baby princess bear so it’s not like she’s rejecting a Parker-looking baby. She does mention it a lot though but she also said it’s hard to tell when it’s your own family so I think she’s just curious. Genetics are fascinating to me though so I’m probably just projecting my own ideas lmao.

She really is Parker’s mini me, but sometimes she looks like Avrey more than asspyn 😂 it’s gonna be so funny when people think she looks more like her than asspyn.

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

pikaa wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:33 pm
Why was the Adidas logo on Parker’s sweatshirt covered up in the last vlog? Is it because the video was sponsored by Bissell? I’m not familiar with how sponsorships work.
Some brands don't want other brand names shown in their sponsored videos - even though Bissell and Adidas aren't even competitors. I know Conair made Brooke Miccio blur out her Glossier sweatshirt in a recent video as well.

justagirlfromwales
Lurker
Lurker

Post by justagirlfromwales »

opangatay wrote:Okay I really only half pay attention now and even *i’m* tired of seeing people say “omg she’s LITERALLY Parker” but seriously..

Wow she is Parker all over in that! She really is a cute baby though, but I pretty much think every baby’s cute because they’re so innocent lol Image

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

emeraldgirrl wrote:it's so sad to me that her views have dropped off so much since having the baby. Her pre-birth videos had anywhere from 400k to 700k and the big ones had upwards of 2m, and now they're definitely more in the 300k range.
I mean, I’m not sad. It’s all baby, all the time, and it’s like any other business, people aren’t interested in what she’s selling. She needs to figure out how to break into the mommy-blogger universe, but it’s just a tough there and she needs to do more than post Cove. She’d have to be little-mommy-homemaker or post her decorating/outfit styling more. She’s branded herself for so long as a tween

wbumillie
Learner
Learner

Post by wbumillie »

following

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

im not surprised her videos are boring tbh newborns are boring especially when you have them on such a strict schedule like aspyn does

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”