Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Cloud
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Post by Cloud »

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:32 am
Seems she's been silent on social media for a few days now... wonder if there's something going on?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Doubt it, she's just that boring.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Post by side_eye »

Guest wrote:
Seems she's been silent on social media for a few days now... wonder if there's something going on?

just wait until more food falls on Cove's head, then she'll be back

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Guest wrote:

Prob just bc she doesn’t have any sponsored posts due right now, but the moment she does- she’ll be back!

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Her cousin Aynsley just posted a video of Cove visiting on her instagram story.

goudaforyou
Informer
Informer

Post by goudaforyou »

pikaa wrote:Her cousin Aynsley just posted a video of Cove visiting on her instagram story.
Yep she posted a video, screen grabs of Cove below

ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perplexedsloth
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Perplexedsloth »

Do you guys think Cove looks a lot like Parker’s sisters baby???

MaddieLena
Informer
Informer

Post by MaddieLena »

Definitely not as cutie as Aspyn would have hoped.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

Looks like a normal/cute baby to me. Imagine putting down a baby. damn.

MaddieLena
Informer
Informer

Post by MaddieLena »

kaysagossiper wrote:Looks like a normal/cute baby to me. Imagine putting down a baby. damn.

Ofc it’s a normal baby. She just looks like Parker a lot, Are we gonna sit here and pretend that aspyn wouldnt have preferred her to be a mini Aspyn? Good god people getting offended over babies that aren’t even their own. Imagine policing comments on a trash forum Image

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer

Post by hisshissbich »

Getting close to thread #24! Leave your suggestions in this thread please!
viewtopic.php?f=759&t=35324

thedharmainitiative
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thedharmainitiative »

I know someone has already mentioned this but I CANNOT STAND how she calls Cove "sis". Like who's freaking sis is she? Luma's?? Sorry I'm so passionate but it doesn't make any sense and sounds so dumb, not cutie like she probably thinks it does.

Also I can't believe she made the same gross lemon spaghetti recipe Acacia did awhile back. These girls have literally no originality, how are they making so much money???

Zegla95
Learner
Learner

Post by Zegla95 »

I literally dont give a hoot what is in her diaper bag

Zegla95
Learner
Learner

Post by Zegla95 »

Her views are getting lower and lower

margoelisew
Learner
Learner

Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Post by margoelisew »

hisshissbich wrote:Getting close to thread #24! Leave your suggestions in this thread please!
Aspyn “gaspyn for views” ovard (gaspyn like gasping for air)

1Forrest1
Learner
Learner

Post by 1Forrest1 »

How long is Aspyn going to ride the "newborn" train for? Like calling Cove a newborn and whatnot cause I feel like newborn babies are up to one month old and Cove is like two months old now. Shes not fresh anymore, she's an everyday baby, an infant, nothing special.
thedharmainitiative wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:14 pm
I know someone has already mentioned this but I CANNOT STAND how she calls Cove "sis". Like who's freaking sis is she? Luma's?? Sorry I'm so passionate but it doesn't make any sense and sounds so dumb, not cutie like she probably thinks it does.
This still bothers me so much,I just don't get the mentality towards it. Definitely not cute, just cringeworthy.
Zegla95 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:43 pm
I literally dont give a hoot what is in her diaper bag

Her life was already dull before but now since having a baby she has fallen into the monotony of parenthood. There is nothing interesting going on so she will ride the baby train for the rest of her career, literally grasping at anything to make a video about and sliding in sponsor content. So we will keep getting these "what's in my diaper bag" and see the exact same products we have seen many times before, like that faux changing mat she just won't shut up about. There are only so many ways to can explain its purpose and how to use it, thank god for Aspyn or I would have never known that you can wipe it clean after using it.
Probably procrastinating my university asssignments

Disclaimer: I'm Australian. I will spell certain words with the letter "U" in them. I will also replace the letter "Z" with the letter "S" in other words.

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

MaddieLena wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:16 am
That's because Aspyn was expecting a baby who looks just like her, post nose job

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

She didn’t link a single one of the items she mentioned in her “what’s in my diaper bag” segment. Lazy af.

I googled the travel stroller/car seat thing they bought because it wasn’t linked but looked kind of handy and easy to use — it’s $500. Ffs checking a regular car seat and stroller is free with like every airline last time I checked!!!

margoelisew
Learner
Learner

Post by margoelisew »

margoelisew wrote:
hisshissbich wrote:Getting close to thread #24! Leave your suggestions in this thread please!
Aspyn “gaspyn for views” ovard (gaspyn like gasping for air)

also I realize the post literally said to leave suggestions in that other thread, I just got ahead of myself Image

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Because the baby is the most interesting thing to basically ever happen to Aspyn, she thinks that it’s the most important, interesting thing to happen to ANYONE. But her followers are young and don’t care what type of bottle she uses, they want a fun, hip mom to idealize

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

je0509 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:28 pm
MaddieLena wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:16 am
That's because Aspyn was expecting a baby who looks just like her, post nose job
That’s so weird to me because most moms I know expect their baby to look just like their dad. There’s this ongoing joke out there about how the mom goes through months of pregnancy and hours of labor just for the baby to resemble their dad. Just goes to show how she expects to get her way in all aspects of life.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”