sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aspyn and The Giant Peach - Part 22

Post by sunnygossip »

thank you to user sponsorme for the thread title! <3

as time passes, leave your name suggestions for the next thread here: viewtopic.php?f=759&t=35324
that way it doesn't get buried in the general thread.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aspyn and The Giant Peach - Part 22

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Lol Parker was so over it at Target in the vlog today

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:17 pm
Lol Parker was so over it at Target in the vlog today
probably annoyed they didn't take the Tesla

Sponsorme
Learner
Learner

Post by Sponsorme »

Bahaha can’t believe My name was picked. It just reminded me of that one book we all read when we were younger.

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

Okay I’ve been wondering this for a while, why do people type “following” when there is a button for it? Not trying to be rude I’ve just been curious for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

I’m still confused at her saying they aren’t going to do a birthing class because she will be “overwhelmed” with info :roll: She never seems like she really knows what she is talking about in her pregnancy related videos. The glucose one especially made me cringe when she really didn’t even know how the test worked.

Lily-13310
Learner
Learner

Post by Lily-13310 »

pikaa wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:16 am
I’m still confused at her saying they aren’t going to do a birthing class because she will be “overwhelmed” with info :roll: She never seems like she really knows what she is talking about in her pregnancy related videos. The glucose one especially made me cringe when she really didn’t even know how the test worked.

She doesn’t need to go to birthing class because she has googled everything and watched a bunch of YouTube videos. So there is nothing a professional could teach her that she doesn’t already know.

Then she will give birth and be confronted with a “no one made a YouTube video about that” moment and probably milk it as some traumatic experience when in reality it’s completely normal and common.

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

The thing is she's not living this kind of life because it's what makes her happy, she's just a vapid brat.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

pikaa wrote:I’m still confused at her saying they aren’t going to do a birthing class because she will be “overwhelmed” with info :roll: She never seems like she really knows what she is talking about in her pregnancy related videos. The glucose one especially made me cringe when she really didn’t even know how the test worked.
Remember when she went to a breastfeeding class? That was sponsored. She probably is waiting until she can get a birthing class to sponsor her lol. Disgusting.

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy »

“See guys, I CAN drive!” Hi Aspyn!! I see you reading here!

She was driving (“illegally” as Parker put it) in a parking lot. That’s it.

I thought she was making the 45 minute drive to her moms in Jetta to get the title. But no- she just wanted to drive around in a parking lot?
So no, seems like she can’t actually drive. I found that very odd. She needs to grow up and actually start driving herself places. Her and Parker need friends. Parker is sounding so annoyed with her all of the time lately the way he points out dumb little things she’s doing lol

goldenhour19
Learner
Learner

Post by goldenhour19 »

Every time they go to Target now I find myself awkwardly sitting there as Parker bitches at Aspyn. They clearly edit so much out of their videos, some clips are so choppy. How do they keep them fighting about a stepladder in? Or even quick lines from Parker under his breath? I’m no fan of Aspyn in these situations but Parker has gotten so much angrier too.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

Parker does seem a bit on edge lately, maybe parenting nerves the closer baby gets? Aspyn’s probably complaining more about pains and whatnot (rightfully so in a third trimester pregnant sort of way) so I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s all building up for him and it seems like it’s coming on faster than he’s ready for. He was a serious deer in the headlights every time they said the word “baby” for the first 15-20 weeks of the pregnancy lol. I kind of get the vibe he doesn’t feel very connected to baby yet, which isn’t uncommon for fathers (especially as a first time father), so I hope they both handle these last few weeks leaning on each other rather than irritating each other and pulling apart right before the baby gets here.

mmbrake28
Talker
Talker

Post by mmbrake28 »

Aspyn has total control of their baby’s name, what she wears, how they parent, etc. I sense Parker is getting fed up with just being a pawn in her picturesque life. He’s gotten what he wanted...vacations, new toys, dream car, new house. I think he’s starting to realize that those things aren’t going to make him happy and it’s just another box to check off until the next “big” thing. They live a life constantly waiting for the next big thing to happen.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Even if they had major issues once the baby comes and as time goes on, I could see them still staying together bc of their brand. They would def be the fake couple on YouTube for sure

ghostwatcher
Talker
Talker

Post by ghostwatcher »

Solcool2 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:53 am
Even if they had major issues once the baby comes and as time goes on, I could see them still staying together bc of their brand. They would def be the fake couple on YouTube for sure
For sure they we never publicly split up.

jjan
Learner
Learner

Post by jjan »

goldenhour19 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:40 am
Every time they go to Target now I find myself awkwardly sitting there as Parker bitches at Aspyn. They clearly edit so much out of their videos, some clips are so choppy. How do they keep them fighting about a stepladder in? Or even quick lines from Parker under his breath? I’m no fan of Aspyn in these situations but Parker has gotten so much angrier too.
What’s I’ve always found weird and unhealthy is how aspyn uses the viewers as a way to argue with Parker instead of talking to him directly (ex: “guys Parker has been begging me for this ladder.”) Or using the viewers as a way to gang up on his and prove her right (ex. “Parker says this, but I think it’s this!! Comment down below if you agree with me and do it too.”)

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

jjan wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:42 pm
goldenhour19 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:40 am
What’s I’ve always found weird and unhealthy is how aspyn uses the viewers as a way to argue with Parker instead of talking to him directly (ex: “guys Parker has been begging me for this ladder.”) Or using the viewers as a way to gang up on his and prove her right (ex. “Parker says this, but I think it’s this!! Comment down below if you agree with me and do it too.”)
Its extremely unhealthy... BUT they choose to leave this type of stuff in the vlogs. Its crazy to me.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

I probably sound mean but Ferris babies are not the cutest and I’m so curious what this baby is going to look like lol. It’s also interesting to me that there’s no boy grandbabies yet. Both Aspyn and Parker have two boys and two girls in their family and Aspyn is so plan-oriented that she’ll probably lose her mind if they have three of one and one of the other. I hope Parker gets at least one boy though since Aspyn got her way already.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

opangatay wrote:Image

I probably sound mean but Ferris babies are not the cutest and I’m so curious what this baby is going to look like lol. It’s also interesting to me that there’s no boy grandbabies yet. Both Aspyn and Parker have two boys and two girls in their family and Aspyn is so plan-oriented that she’ll probably lose her mind if they have three of one and one of the other. I hope Parker gets at least one boy though since Aspyn got her way already.

What if they have all girls? Do you think they’d let that happen?

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

opangatay wrote:Image

Alright after seeing this photo my hypothesis is: this child is gonna be BALD or at least look bald with that light blonde hair. The Ferris babies are a bit homely but their little old man faces are kind of endearing lol.

Maybe this baby will teach her something about looking beyond the surface level and letting go of total control of everything...it’s Aspyn we’re talking about here though so I’m not placing any bets Image

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”